Ya Mu

Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion

Today is the release of the DVD Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion. This is a stand alone exercise from the Gift of the Tao II movement system.

For fun I am holding a contest open only to TTB-ers. I just sent Kempomaster (on TTB forum) a number that is between 1 and 1,000. The first 3 people to guess the number (ONLY one guess allowed) the closest to this number will receive a free DVD. This is open until 12:00 noon CST Monday October 31st when I will announce the winners.

The sentence following will have the number embedded as qi (information based energetic):

HERE is the number!

EDIT: Contest extended until Monday 6 PM CST

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 7

Nice DVD is out!

.... are you from the same tribe as Yoshihiro Togashi?

Q

I had to look it up. He is a Japanese Manga artist.

His current Manga is HunterXHunter.

There was an arc called Greed Island. In this arc there is island build up like a game.

The main protagonist Gon and Killua get there further teachings to use energy by parcipitating in this game.

One Scene was to react to the number the teacher created with the energy NEN.

So you do same thing here to ro put information in the sentence so come to the question above.

World is small. The manga is deal a lot about testing students from my view.

Q

Ah, very good.

Good evening all -- just wanted to let everyone know that I just received a number from Michael -- yes it is between 1 and 1000 and no I am not revealing what the number is..at least until Michael asks me to reveal the number.

But, I would like to comment on the content of the DVD - Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, and dimensional Expansion.

I think the name says it all. The expansion is actually what comes to mind 1st.

I have been incorporating this sequence into my daily Qigong and the class that I teach on Qigong since Micahel first taught this to me. It is one of those things that just clicked with me right away and I recognized the benefit from the word go..the benefit from (one) 15 - 20 minute sequence is worth twenty times whatever price might be on the DVD.

The expansion you can experience is so incredible that if you are like me you will barely be able to talk during the sequence from one energy center to another. You may experience a feeling that i describe as "other worldly" as you step through activating, balancing, and expanding each energy center.The 1st time I went through the process I was actually able to feel my qi/energy move out with my hands and literally expand outwards from my body..then the feeling continued to grow until I felt as if I could fill a really big room with my aura from each energy center. As I mentioned - I incorporate this into a Qigong class - but it is also a great stand alone process. For instance,if you are getting going in the morning or even starting to slow down at the end of the day and can only squeeze in 10 - 15 minutes of Qigong -- Great time to do the sequence. Generally - I like to do 15 - 20 mins., but you can do it in 10 minutes or make it last 2o minutes or longer and feel really rejuvenated after the process.

I feel it helps sharpen my awareness of what is going on around me. I may pick up small details that I was missing. I also have utilized this (as well as 15 minutes of gift of the Tao) before I go to do a Medical Qigong treatment. I look at it as buffing up my energy and senses before starting a treatment. With the system - listening is an extremely important part of treating -- i am continually moved to do this ,now do this..now check with the patient. I am certain that i am being guided by past Master's of the Lineage.

So -- I fully endorse the Sequential Activation as a worthwhile endeavor for anyone that wants to increase their ability with Qigong or that just wants to feel better. One part of this Sequence is its ability to very quickly put you in a calm state. Having a bad day...take 15 minutes and do the sequence, things may still be not so great -- but I think you'll not worry as much about them.

Any questions..feel free to respond back.

Thanks,

Brion

Kempomaster

• Like 3

His current Manga is HunterXHunter.

There was an arc called Greed Island. In this arc there is island build up like a game.

The main protagonist Gon and Killua get there further teachings to use energy by parcipitating in this game.

One Scene was to react to the number the teacher created with the energy NEN.

So you do same thing here to ro put information in the sentence so come to the question above.

World is small. The manga is deal a lot about testing students from my view.

Q

I was trying to activate my nen-seeing eye and I saw a number there but not clear.

how about 13?

Congrats on your new DVD any small clips of what it is and how it looks?

Thanks,

No clips. The LOOONG name pretty much describes it, though. Helps people realize the energy centers then the dimensionality of the energy centers. There are two run-throughs - one really just showing how it is done and one where I do the shifting just somewhat, as it is difficult to do and stay coherent for the camera at the same time due to the otherworldly-ness factor of dimensionality. It isn't pretty, it is not a martial art, but it does exactly what it says.