Sign in to follow this  
tulku

If I don't exist in the first place, does it even matter if I extinguish myself?

If I don't exist in the first place, If everything about me is a fraud, does it matter if I extinguish myself?

If everything in our reality is a fraud, does that mean hell is a fraud and an illusion as well?

Does that mean that the higher dimensions are frauds as well?

Edited by tulku

If you don't exist how did you type this post?

I think I have seen one form of hell when my mind got stuck in a negative loop and I couldn't see any way out, yet things changed so I don't think there is such thing as eternal hell, you can always get out if you end up there, so in that sense hell is a fraud as the main mind construct which freezes you is the fear that it is permanent and you are stuck there, yet if you can see that even hell is impermanent then it looses it's power.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who made that decision? Did you decide you're fake?

The crazy laughing guy did for himself.

Insignificant piece of of dusty **** floating through the universe decided it's not real

If I'm floating through the universe like that and decide it's fine, then It's fine

Did you know what happened before and after I jump in a lake?

I was the most powerful being unimaginable, engulfing galaxies and all existence with my presence.

Moving outside of time and space, unreachable and indestructible

I am I will and I was

Then as that insignificant piece of dust dieing, doing the same thing in reverse, I came into existence and got myself a body.

HA!

Where are you?

If you don't exist how did you type this post?

I think I have seen one form of hell when my mind got stuck in a negative loop and I couldn't see any way out, yet things changed so I don't think there is such thing as eternal hell, you can always get out if you end up there, so in that sense hell is a fraud as the main mind construct which freezes you is the fear that it is permanent and you are stuck there, yet if you can see that even hell is impermanent then it looses it's power.

I don't exist.

Your hell doesn't exist.

Your threats doesn't exist.

So how does hell lose its power if it doesn't exist?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who made that decision? Did you decide you're fake?

The crazy laughing guy did for himself.

Insignificant piece of of dusty **** floating through the universe decided it's not real

If I'm floating through the universe like that and decide it's fine, then It's fine

Did you know what happened before and after I jump in a lake?

I was the most powerful being unimaginable, engulfing galaxies and all existence with my presence.

Moving outside of time and space, unreachable and indestructible

I am I will and I was

Then as that insignificant piece of dust dieing, doing the same thing in reverse, I came into existence and got myself a body.

HA!

Where are you?

You don't exist.

This forum doesn't exist.

If you really don't exist then you can't extinguish yourself as there is no you to extinguish so your original proposition is a contradiction.

Sign in to follow this