mjjbecker

Taobums Q&A with Kosta Danaos

Great read. So my inclination is true:

Mopai= physical and hard to grasp spiritual journey

Other Paths= Spiritual and poss physical.

If you want power, get a gun! If you want a spiritual path that guides the mind, there are many out there, find which one you like.. Just dont drink from a dixie cup if they offer it.

• Like 1

Thank you Kostas for these interesting answers and the insight they provide !! On a sidenote the answer about your Fallout level and the lack of DLC cracked me up :)

Mjjbecker your effort is much appreciated thank you so much ! I think its a shame that even with your enormous amount of goodwill people still find the need to troll.

A sincere thanks to both of you :)

whats Kostas Danaos got that the rest of us bums don't have??

ohh thats right.....magic powers. hahaahah

maybe you should just post your questions here and see what happens? :)

Actually I haven't read the thread about his credentials or abilities, I just saw that everyone was excited to hear what he had to say so I was thinking along the lines of: "He must know something useful."

What is your level?

Ah! I take pride in stating with humility that, after a year of painstaking effort, I have finally reached Level 50 in Fallout New Vegas, and can go no further because no new DLCs are being produced.

Ohhhh my God HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I died laughing, that's freaking hilarious.

• Like 1

Actually there are westerners who have advanced well beyond level 4 just not within the racist mopai. Have patience people the thunderpath lineage is about to flourish in the west. The groundwork needs to be in place for such things to work correctly.

But that's not the most exciting news behind the scenes. There have been certain individuals here in the west making progress within the dzogchen tradition and exhibiting signs not seen for almost a thousand years. None of that rainbow body crap at death but actual abilities like Guru Rinpoche. There is a reason why these teachings are coming to the west. The east is about to become the new west and vice versa. And we all know how peaceful it has been here for the last 2000 years. All is not what it appears to be. Anyway that's all I can say for now. Do you meditations and don't stop believing.

• Like 1

Has anyone read Kosta's other book, Nei Kung: Secret Teachings of the Warrior sages?

I haven't, but the Amazon reviews aren't encouraging. It sounds like the book is more of a discussion of the history of nei kung practice and not the technique. I think the title is a bit misleading, if that's the case.

I just started reading Magus of Java after I saw this thread and I've been pretty impressed so far. Of course I have no idea how authentic or reliable it is, but it is well written and a very good story.

Also, I'm probably way off with this, but I had a flash of inspiration while I was reading Magus. I have also been reading Jerry Alan Johnson's Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy and I remembered a beginning technique described in that book that I thought might be similar to the initial Nei Kung training. If anyone is familiar with initial Nei Kung training, let me know if I'm anywhere close to the mark with this:

In the first stage, the anus is contracted with

slight muscle control, and the energy is directed

into different energy centers along the

Microcosmic Orbit. When first beginning, inhale

and expand the abdomen while imagining

that the anus is connected to the navel

and is pulling up towards it. On the exhalation,

contract the abdomen and draw the energy

from the navel back down towards the

anus. Next, inhale and create a connection

between the anus and the Mingmen. On the

exhalation, draw the energy from the

Mingrnen back down towards the anus. It is

important to synchronize the drawing up of

the anus towards the navel and Mingrnen area

with the expansion and contraction of inhalation

and exhalation. This will facilitate a sacral-cranial

rhythm throughout the body.

From Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy,

Chapter 15: Postural Dao Yin Training, 323-324

by Jerry Alan Johnson

Actually there are westerners who have advanced well beyond level 4 just not within the racist mopai. Have patience people the thunderpath lineage is about to flourish in the west. The groundwork needs to be in place for such things to work correctly.

But that's not the most exciting news behind the scenes. There have been certain individuals here in the west making progress within the dzogchen tradition and exhibiting signs not seen for almost a thousand years. None of that rainbow body crap at death but actual abilities like Guru Rinpoche. There is a reason why these teachings are coming to the west. The east is about to become the new west and vice versa. And we all know how peaceful it has been here for the last 2000 years. All is not what it appears to be. Anyway that's all I can say for now. Do you meditations and don't stop believing.

Hi Therion, May I know these people that have passed the 4th level are training in what lineage ? What system do they use, Taoist, Budhist, Indian, etc ?

• Like 2

Hi Therion, May I know these people that have passed the 4th level are training in what lineage ? What system do they use, Taoist, Budhist, Indian, etc ?

lol if you search "thunderpath" you will come across some dude named david verdesi who founded his own lineage quite recently. :lol:

Interestingly enough I kind of "feel" this in a way. As China's economy continues to flourish they're very much so trying to get rid of the "old" China and just want to become another America (as much as they say they hate us).

What music do they like? American music.

What films do they like? American films.

What food do they like? American food.

In the West it seems to be the opposite...a lot of us are disillusioned with the dog-eat-dog capitalist mentality that we grow up with and the emptiness that immediately follow after realizing that earning more capital just for the sake of it is not how humans should live, we've turned to the spiritual life.

I'd like for you to elaborate on your statement, though, if possible. Thanks.

The funnier thing to think about is who is going to be new patriarchs of western taoism?

Who is going to be the western Lao Tzu?

• Like 1

There are no level 4 people in the US. Just some Shen-Tien.

Now I'm dying to know exactly what a Shen-Tien is and the difference between that attainment and Level 4 in Mo Pai...

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

I don't think MoPai should be taught to westerners or in the open at all

The whole goal of revealing it was to show the world that there's so much more possible then the world thinks

Everyone forgot about it and changed

Showing the video itself will start a spark but to turn it into a flame, everyone needs to start training again

I don't think MoPai should be taught to westerners or in the open at all

The whole goal of revealing it was to show the world that there's so much more possible then the world thinks

Everyone forgot about it and changed

Showing the video itself will start a spark but to turn it into a flame, everyone needs to start training again

Might teaching a system that opens "abilties" be useful to making a more spiritual enviroment? Or maybe it's like what i've seen posted once or twice here before about people learning how to use "abilties" and becoming like a Sith from the Star Wars series.

Although it would start to kill dogma, how can a misbelief of religion be held onto when everyone around you can check for themselves?

This isn't the only system that can open abilties though, and some seem to be genetic after starting introspection and chi kung. I suppose it depends on what a person is willing to spend time doing, and how much time.

Mindless entertainment - yes. Nobody beats America at that! :lol: But food - no. Everyone knows "American food" is arguably the worst in the world. :lol: Whereas Chinese food in China is one of the best things it has going there!!!

Anyhow, I would also like to hear proof of any Americans who have supposedly passed Level 4.

From the MoPai perspective, John Chang occasionally visits the US (as recently as the summer of 2007)...and has gauged a few teachers here.Anyhow, during one of these trips:Of course, who's to say if it's in another system? Although it sounds like all the Chinese neigong systems share a roughly similar framework, so it would likely still require a lottt of proper effort (and perhaps more?) in any system!

What is american food? is the entertainment truly mindless or simply an exploration of the human condition.most nations of color covet american techniques of power...but not its modern culture.which is organic,progressive[according to some]and ever changing yet remaining the same.Individuals,groups,and nation states have secrets...so be it!let the Mo Pai cling to their values,beliefs,and dogmas.Let them share what they will or not. Just as some say American science has already perfected anti-gravity and free energy yet keep it secret.some even say americans have already established bases on Mars.Those so-called u.f.o.'s are really American experiemental crafts.Why would America or western nations keep these secrets of nature onto themselves? the reasons are manyfold and as numerous as the stars in the night sky.Just like the Mo Pai.

• Like 1

which is organic,progressive[according to some]and ever changing yet remaining the same.Individuals,groups,and nation states have secrets...so be it!let the Mo Pai cling to their values,beliefs,and dogmas.Let them share what they will or not. Just as some say American science has already perfected anti-gravity and free energy yet keep it secret.some even say americans have already established bases on Mars.Those so-called u.f.o.'s are really American experiemental crafts.Why would America or western nations keep these secrets of nature onto themselves? the reasons are manyfold and as numerous as the stars in the night sky.Just like the Mo Pai.
I was talking about the American popaganda consumer culture referenced in the post I replied to.. Which does YOU, its mere passive audience, no good in your own life. As opposed to real life-promoting culture which helps you to actively better your own health & life by practicing it.

But yes, American grey ops do possess high technology that's literally out of this world! It could revolutionize the world if publicized (and could be mass-produced, unlike MoPai), yet has been withheld and weaponized instead.

Back in 1952, the US/111uminati refused a plea from the Galactic Federation to disarm their nukes. Instead, Eisenhower agreed to allow the Greys to abduct and hybridize with US citizens in exchange for exo-tech per the 1954 Gre@da Treaty.

By using this alien technology, Tesla's confiscated research, etc. and trillions of taxpayer dollars under Black Project budgets - our G-men have tooled our country for their own self-gain to essentially create their own Noah's Ark if the SHTF.

I guess the time for Questions has finished. I wish somebody had asked about the pa lai chuan kung fu. Can these forms be taught to westerners ? I'm on the understanding kosta knows some of them. I spoke to a guy on the telephone who is a student of john c. He told me there are even individual qigong for the various pa lei chuan patterns ? Also john chang has a special or very traditional kung fu that some students have learned.

I'm sure all this information has been missed by jim mcmillan and many others. No doubt they would greatly enhance ones training.

Regards,

Kostas recently did an interview with The Times of India newspaper. I've attached a copy of his original answers to the questions, along with the interview the newspaper published.

As well as, hopefully, being an interesting read, you can see the difference between an author's original work, and what it ends up like after the editing process.

Enjoy and my best for the season.

Kostas interview Times India - original.pdf

Kostas - 18 December 11.pdf

• Like 5

Kostas recently did an interview with The Times of India newspaper. I've attached a copy of his original answers to the questions, along with the interview the newspaper published.

Thank you for sharing the original answers. the last two pages(Q7, Q8) an excellent discussion of the limbic system and how to go about integrating the three minds(neocortex, limbic and reptilian)leading to suigetsu.

I found it a little odd, that in the actual India Times article there is no attempt made to actually introduce Kosta Danaos! Give a little bit of his background, his studio etc. I did enjoy reading the MULLAH NASRUDDIN side bar humor :)

It was mentioned that kosta has a job, besides his martial arts studio. Would anyone know what type of job he does? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing the original answers. the last two pages(Q7, Q8) an excellent discussion of the limbic system and how to go about integrating the three minds(neocortex, limbic and reptilian)leading to suigetsu.

I found it a little odd, that in the actual India Times article there is no attempt made to actually introduce Kosta Danaos! Give a little bit of his background, his studio etc. I did enjoy reading the MULLAH NASRUDDIN side bar humor :)

It was mentioned that kosta has a job, besides his martial arts studio. Would anyone know what type of job he does? Thanks.

Kostas not have martial arts studio since water flood in 2002 and school close. Only private teaching. He is manager for billionaire company.

Kostas not have martial arts studio since water flood in 2002 and school close. Only private teaching. He is manager for billionaire company.

He had a school after the water flood back in 2002 in the same area in Kato Patisia. He held it until 2007-2008 I think, although the school was running by his older students at that time.He only came once a week to train students.