mjjbecker

Taobums Q&A with Kosta Danaos

Mike, you know I never really understood why you felt like you did about this kind of stuff. Man, I don't know why you put up with it. Thanks for your troubles.

Mods, thanks for the intervention. Stirling job.

Without wanting to out him (quite a few on this board have met him in person already). Some people in this internet "look at me, look at me I'm important!! no I am, really, please look at me!" age, seem to not appreciate that not everyone wants to be all in everyone's face, and do not appreciate the reasons behind why some people still stick their neck out.

Best,

Edited to reflect the removal of copyrighted photos in a previous post

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 1

Mike, you know I never really understood why you felt like you did about this kind of stuff. Man, I don't know why you put up with it. Thanks for your troubles.

People have strong feelings about their personal experiences. Me about the Mo Pai and Kostas, others about what they've done and the people they know.

Anyone who then gets to witness public commentary about matters the public know little to nothing about-and the unpleasantness and criticism that goes with that-will have strong feelings.

As for the pictures, they are copyright material and should not have been posted here.

One last point. I REALLY do not want this-or any other thread-to be a discussion about me. This matter isn't, and should not be, about me.

• Like 1

And frankly, when I see the BS that ends up happening, it does make me wish I had never agreed to help with this. Kostas is my friend but issues relating to the Mo Pai are long in the past. I have moved on, do other things, and frankly don't wish to be associated with the silliness that inevitably seems to happen whenever the Mo Pai is mentioned on the internet.

And frankly, when I see the BS that ends up happening, it does make me wish I had never agreed to help with this. Kostas is my friend but issues relating to the Mo Pai are long in the past. I have moved on, do other things, and frankly don't wish to be associated with the silliness that inevitably seems to happen whenever the Mo Pai is mentioned on the internet.

yeah i can see why the headmaster spirit is grumpy, it turned into a circus

i mean i have watched john chang vids on youtube and shared them with those i loved, but all the neophytes who feel qualified to criticize and harangue and go on and on about their insignificant points of view blow my mind.

there is a good reason why some things are kept secret. At least its a lesson in that

• Like 1

Hey Mike,

Don't let a troll get you down.

I've informed informer that further trolling in this thread will earn him a suspension.

• Like 1

Hey Mike,

Don't let a troll get you down.

I've informed informer that further trolling in this thread will earn him a suspension.

Thank you very much Steve. It is appreciated.

• Like 1

wow,

i very much enjoyed that. particularly the answers to the questions of more_pie_guy.

thanks for doing this for the community! :)

• Like 3

Thanks again, and very Interesting :)

I like the sound of the movie! maybe Max could play the evil Maoshan wizard trying to stop Kostas ascension? lol - Just kidding :D

And has anyone heard of the lost teachings of Amoghasiddhi? I found plenty on Amoghasiddhi but not on any lost teachings...

And Naropa's six yoga's... as a Buddhist I hate to say "I told you so!" lol, just kidding again heheh...

Once again, thanks to mjBecker and Kostas - Hat goes off to you fine fellows :)

• Like 2

And has anyone heard of the lost teachings of Amoghasiddhi? I found plenty on Amoghasiddhi but not on any lost teachings...

if they were on the internet they wouldn't be lost teachings would they? :D

My thanks as well. I guess Magus of Java has some philosophy to it. I got the impression it was just going to be an action adventure story about this guy doing magic tricks. Sounds like it offers more than just 'whoah!' factor.

If he decides to answer any more questions, is anyone willing to ask some basic developmental questions that may be helpful/useful for beginners? I wouldn't mind mentioning a few things about energetic development that have stumped me if that is possible.

If he decides to answer any more questions, is anyone willing to ask some basic developmental questions that may be helpful/useful for beginners? I wouldn't mind mentioning a few things about energetic development that have stumped me if that is possible.

whats Kostas Danaos got that the rest of us bums don't have??

ohh thats right.....magic powers. hahaahah

maybe you should just post your questions here and see what happens? :)

Many thanks to Becker and Kostas! :)

As a fellow Fallout fan, the mention of New Vegas and leveling brought a smile to my face, hehe.

if they were on the internet they wouldn't be lost teachings would they? :D

lol! hehe, I didn't expect to find the actual lost teachings...

But maybe something about "the Teachings that contained details on such and such were destroyed in the great fire of 1813..."

Has anyone heard of these lost teachings?

• Like 1

lol! hehe, I didn't expect to find the actual lost teachings...

But maybe something about "the Teachings that contained details on such and such were destroyed in the great fire of 1813..."

Has anyone heard of these lost teachings?

not before Kosta mentioned them :)

i wouldn't hold back on you