Yoda

Peepee Snarfing

So I googled David Shen last night and didn't find much aside from a chat between Trunk and Winn on the subject matter from the HT board.

But in the process, I discovered the practice of peepee snarfing! I tried it and not only did it open the sinuses to an extra degree, but it seemed to help clean the subtle channels in the head in a gentle way.

I wonder what everyone else thinks?

Here's a cool amaroli overview article:

http://www.hps-online.com/hurine1.htm

-Y

eeewwwwwwwwww that's grossss....

I think I will begin drinking my urine in the mornings, as well. if not so much for the health benefits... but because I easily look down upon it. (I am victim to the 'ew thats gross and you're a freak' conditioning... which is ignorant and shameful...)

I will repent through acceptance :rolleyes:

ha ha. :D

Funnily enough I have been grossing some kids out this very evening by talking about pee drinking. I am very curious to try it. I want to try it. I want to overcome 'eew' - thinking.

why are there ENTIRE books about it?! Is it very very complicated, to drink your own pee? Anyone know?

Used to do it many years ago.

Two books:

Urine Therapy by Dr Beatrice Barnett

The Water of Life by John W Armstrong

If you read the labels on shampoos, lotions, drugs etc you will see that a

lot of them contain bulls urine. :(

Edited by mYTHmAKER

I have been grossing some kids out this very evening

In this post modern age, it's hard to really gross out the hip crowd, but lobbing out pee drinking in conversation is a very dependable line of attack. Keep up the good work!

That's what I like about this forum, at least those who might be put off by this practice are willing to listen, unlike the bunch of jerks on the myspace forum (below) that literally attacks anyone who speaks in favor of it. My brother and I got into verbal jousting matches with the ignoramuses there. One guy who calls himself Timbo (the 'leader') is an outright a** or at least thats what I told him when I confronted him (see Chuck). Never liked a bully!

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...943563989755405

thats myspace for you. what do you expect from the average myspacian?

I mainly use that site to humiliate myself and insult other people.

lol. 'peeple'. hehehe...

On a purely physiological level, I read somewhere that the power of amaroli lies in the fact that you are sharing information with your nose and brain about your diet, how food is being processed, etc ... essentially creating a vital information feedback loop that helps your body refine it's intuitions on what foods to eat more of, which to avoid, that maybe you need more water, sleep, etc, etc, etc. So maybe just sniffing transmits a decent chunk of this information. I'm curious how much more bang for your buck you get from drinking, if there is a lot more information embedded in the taste ... if it's true that it's full of vitamins/minerals ... and if it has worthwhile subtle energetic qualities.

Let me ask you one thing girls and guys?

Why is urine going out like sh... leaving ones a...? It's for a REASON!

If you now say:

O.k. Harry. But then what about men's essence?

Then I answer:

while the absorption of semen by not letting it leak out to me seems a natural alternative way to the usual way "drinking" urine through ones nose and is not.

And please keep in mind: done wrong you might aspirate it into your lungs which can do serious and continuous damage...

not that I want to be party-pooper but...

Harry

On a purely physiological level, I read somewhere that the power of amaroli lies in the fact that you are sharing information with your nose and brain about your diet, how food is being processed, etc ... essentially creating a vital information feedback loop that helps your body refine it's intuitions on what foods to eat more of, which to avoid, that maybe you need more water, sleep, etc, etc, etc. So maybe just sniffing transmits a decent chunk of this information. I'm curious how much more bang for your buck you get from drinking, if there is a lot more information embedded in the taste ... if it's true that it's full of vitamins/minerals ... and if it has worthwhile subtle energetic qualities.

The way I tend to think of pee drinking is like a feedback mechanism... it's kind of like a homeopathic feedback loop. So I agree with Sean completely.

Rather than drinking or snorting pee, I tend to just notice the smell... this gives a more subtle, but still effective biofeedback. Smelling food is also important (our nose is right above our mouth for a reason). We tend to forget that we have this very sensetive instrument...

Although unconcious, we get all kinds of vital information from smell, we get feedback about all the systems and organs in the body, and imo it's very important to nurture this ability.

We also constantly smell our surroundings and other people and their emotional and physical (maybe spiritual?) states.

I read somwhere a study about people with multiple allergies - they tend to have a very bad sense of smell, as well as not smelling their food.

I wonder if doing neti practice is helping my sense of smell?

mythmaker, what prompted you to try it and did you see positive results from it?

Well I don't quite remember where I came across it

Maybe when I was in India.

It's an Ayurvedic practice.

Anyway we did it for awhile out of curiousity - no earth shattering results

but there really was nothing obvious we were out to cure.

Now I feel it's not really necessary with my present state of health and diet.

I might try it again at some point if I had something wrong and fasting

and eating well wasn't working.

Definately before using western drugs.

It's also supposed to be good for your skin - rubbing it in.

Even washed my hair with it.

If you drink don't drive :lol: . Seriously you have to follow the instructions.

Which part to drink - never the beginning as it contains toxins.

So those of you who are curious read up on it first before drinking.

Also it's cheaper than tooth soap :P

Edited by mYTHmAKER

Also it's cheaper than tooth soap :P

LOL! True, but I would never kiss a pee snarfer or pee drinker. Unless he washed his mouth out with soap after.

Edited by Lozen

One important thing re pee drinking that mYTHISmAKER reminded me about.

Never do it if you are taking medicine.

I don't know if it's the same for herbs.

Edited by mYTHmAKER

I remember being in a room with a pee snarfer who got an infection to his nostrils. Now I would know how to treat it and use the infection to clean the body. Back then I didn't.

Also consider that those practices are ok in a particular context and not so ok in others.

Example, urine is used to throw away poison. Among many the poison you get from city pollution. Ergo do not drink (or get back in your body) urine if you are living in a city.

Also it is true that urine let you ground faster than anything else. But unless you are doing the K&L it might not be really necessary. And if it IS necessary during the K&L, are you sure you are ready for it?

Also urine does not smell that bad if you are in some hight level practices. Again K&L comes to my mind, but I am not sure either that is the one or the only. But do it in another time and you start to smell like a clogged toilet.

B gone

P.

Harry is pissing on my parade! :)

Well articulated! I'd imagine that tasting a few drops is better than sniffing. It's easier to taste the minerals than sniff them, for one thing. I think there may be toxins in the pee, so I personally approach the practice like homeopathy... just a small swig for the information and energy redistribution. There are subtle energies that you get only by drinking.

But first things first, you gotta honor the mental side of the practice and if it doesn't feel like a good idea stay the bleep away from it. That goes for any practice, of course. Also, I wouldn't say that amaroli is a big deal. It's insignificant, but the fact that it takes zero time to do, can be done daily, and that subtle influences can add up in the long run, it's worth at least knowing about.

I like it b/c it's freaky for one thing and also I am preparing to test pilot the extreme and unnatural 100% raw vegan diet at some point, so the dietary feedback information re: toxins, minerals, electrolytes, salts, sugars, etc will be useful. Also, one gets better at doing amaroli over time-- I'm finding that I'm getting much more information about my diet and energy systems now than I did when I started.

Regarding stripper pee... I think that there can be some good subtle body alignment going on with it if you can get over the grodiness. Just a guess, though. I have no idea. I'd totally do it if I were drunk. When in Rome... right Pietro?

-Yoda