73543_1494798777

The Source...

What does a Daoist Master have to say about the source of all power?

Ive read that once a person reaches a certain level of progress they never loose their qi again. It becomes impossible. Is it because they have cultivated enough qi.. or is it something else?

Most spiritual teachings point to the present moment as the ultimate source of all power.. What is the origin of qi?

I want answers deeped rooted in the Dao, haha

Thank you

• Like 1

hehehe source of all power? how can you talk about that?! very little to say (but i'm not a daoist master)

Ive read that once a person reaches a certain level of progress they never loose their qi again. It becomes impossible. Is it because they have cultivated enough qi.. or is it something else?

qi floats around.. but people can seal their leakages and so forth if thats what you mean. :)

Most spiritual teachings point to the present moment as the ultimate source of all power.. What is the origin of qi?

the present moment is the manifestation of this ultimate source you are liking so much heheh but i'm not sure if the source is the present moment itself. Qi is self originating i think, it just is. Its life energy so you are asking where does life energy come from... hahah life itself, is is is, im with TzuJanLi your questions are pointless and silly. No insult meant. Focus on more immediate things like achievable goals. Make small progress every day, and if you are meant to achieve union with dao or find the mysterious and excellent source of all ultimate power, that will happen of its own accord. But you have to put one foot in front of the other one at a time or you will trip so small steps.

who doesnt?! hahaha but if you ask more realistic questions you will get more realistic answers :D

Edited by anamatva

its when you connect to the real source of inner power inside your body and reconnect that power with the tao. So then your inner power comes directly from the tao itself.

• Like 1

Thank you

"Taoist Master" was only a term recognized by people who respect them. No one has ever cultivated enough Chi. It was only a matter of how much Chi can one absorb at one time by breathing. If one learned to breathe efficiently, then one can cultivate more Chi. As soon one learned the efficient breathing method and continue breathing with the method, then one become the master of breathing. It one stop breathing with the method, then there will not be enough Chi for the body to function properly. In summary, Chi must be constantly provided to a living body. Indeed, it was determined by how much Chi can be absorbed at a time for one to be a good cultivator.

PS...

I only speak on the level of my understanding and capability...:)

Edited by ChiDragon

Mmmmm, yes ^^^this is what I expected to receive

It just seems that all these spiritual realizations become natural when you have a large flow of chi. But cultivating and maintaining that chi seems to be dependent on junk like emotions and willpower. If I am the awareness underneath it all then it shouldnt matter what emotions I have,---but the emotions prevent "me" from maintaining enough chi to make these deeper realizations!

I see the silliness of my questions...

Good intentions but that's not how you ask for it

And why not?

I say be careful what you ask for :ninja:

OP, I guess 'a' reason for not giving you hints for the hookup could be that you'd blow a fuse somewhere and no-one wants to feel responsible for that kind of damage IMO/IME. Well, I sure as hell don't want to :-)

If you want it, you'll find it :-)

Not trying to be obtuse. What I'm referring to is IMO/IME a function of consciousness and attention. If you remain consistent in your goal but allow for winding roads sort of thing :-)

So what does that say about math:-)?

I guess it says it ought not to be used in place of anything real:-)

Oh, I'm sure a great mathematician could elaborate a pumpkin-bread equation.

So what does that say about math:-)?

I guess it says it ought not to be used in place of anything real:-)

Oh, I'm sure a great mathematician could elaborate a pumpkin-bread equation.

My grandma didn't use math and recipes. It was handfuls and dashes and just enough. She certainly wasn't a Taoist master, but she was an excellent alchemist.

Edited by zanshin