Owledge

Online gaming character study no. 213482593

Probably confirms some spiritual wisdoms: The closer you think you are, the farther away you are. The more solid your convictions are, the more painfully the universe will eventually prove you wrong. Hopefully sooner.

If you have the energy, try to count the number of contradictions / logical flaws in this chat.

Player0: how long dose it take to do this quest ?

Player1: Depends on how many noobs are here. ;D

Player1: If you stand where you are and pass on buckets to the next guy, it's quick.

Player0: well I have been here 20min :(

Player2: shut up Player1 dont use the insult, sides anyone whos less experienced or knnowlagable is called a newb u fucktard

Player1: Ypu seem to be an expert in insults. :D

Player2: i polayed this during classic wow

Player2: i know all the old tricks and stratergies

Player2: not that many of em work now since no one else does >.>

Player1: To me, newb or noob is the same. It's simply a different writing.

Player2: newb is the shortened version of newbie meaning a new player noob is a variant of neb whcih si mkeant to insult someone on theirlack of knowlage or exdperience that you have

Player1: What I find funny is when people write "boon".- It's inverted in writing and also in meaning.

Player2: newb*

Player1: Well, if I say it depends on how many noobs are here, then nobody has to feel like I meant them.

Player2: some people likeme for instance dont like people flinging around insults

Player1: Noob as an insult usually means that there is reason for insult, right? ;)

Player2: and just coz you invert a word doesnt mean that the inverted version is a word too or hasd any actual meaning

Player1: Oh really? Then what was the "fucktard"? :D

Player2: no its a version of newb thats meant specifically to insult people

Player2: thats like asking a bully why they bulley people they dont actually know

Player1: You said you don't like people flinging around insults. So you don't like yourself.

Player1: Since you called me a fucktard.

Player2: thats coz you were being a fucktard

Player1: See? And I was talking about noobs ... the people who really are. ;)

Player2: randomly throwing noob out into your sentance

Player2: then u8se newbs

Player2: use* stupid keyboard

Player1: I didn't do it randomly. You'e a bit slow, aren't you? :D

Player2: you could have chosen any word at all theres a legion of word u coulda used

Player1: So you're the word police?

Player2: no im english XD

Player1: First be consistent before criticizing others.

Player2: lol thats hilarious

Player2: im always consistent

Player1: I just pointed out you're not.

Player2: whether you see what my point is and how im going about it doesnt matter to me

Player1: Or do you say noob is an insult, but fucktard is not?

Player2: lol since when did i say fucktard was not an insult?

Player1: OK, so it is. But then you are not obeying your own rules.

Player1: You can't try to stop people from using insult and then calling them fucktard in the same sentence. ;)

Player1: When you understand this apparent logic, you can change the world. :D

Player2: lol i wasent rtying to stop you i was trying to stop you using the wrong word for what you emant

Player1: LOL! So you know what I mean? :D

Player2: but bless you for trying to understand my point of view i understand its hard for newer players to understand

Player1: Falling in love with yourself won't help your spiritual pogress.

Player1: I'm no new player btw.

Player2: XD a: dont talk to me about spiritual progress coz i WILL own you with that discussion and second, you clearly are as you dont evgen know the actual origin of noob and newb in gaming

Player1: Talking to the illusion someone has of themselves is boring.

Player2: anyway i said newer not new

By the way, it's weird that Player2 claims to be English, but doesn't know that the word "boon" actually exists. A lot of confusion there.

Edited by Hardyg

Player2: XD a: dont talk to me about spiritual progress coz i WILL own you with that discussion and second, you clearly are as you dont evgen know the actual origin of noob and newb in gaming

*twitch*

*twitch*

"a:" should be followed by a "b:"...but instead it's followed by "second."

*twitch*

:wacko: