Anyone read his book? I'm part way through and it is fucking sweet

What did you do to me Non? You got me more into this shit than I was, and I'm starting to get obsessed. I think about this shit all day now.

Get Laid or Die Trying-

Edited by Immortal4life

Well I'm sure some Taoist's are into all that Yellow Emperor stuff i.e Have as much sex with as many women as possible without losing any jing! ohmy.gif

Perverts! laugh.gif

Anyone read his book? I'm part way through and it is fucking sweet

What did you do to me Non? You got me more into this shit than I was, and I'm starting to get obsessed. I think about this shit all day now.

Get Laid or Die Trying-

Newbie stuff and lame. Waay to much work.

Look up Brent smith and Rick H.

http://www.the21convention.com/2011/03/10/jason-savage-t21c-2010/ - far better.

www.authenticmanprogram.com - even better.

Muthafucka just spit in the fuckin' mall! (1:13)

One of two things can happen-

1) He impresses some chick because of how much he just doesn't care

2) He seriously pisses off some guys who beat the shit out of him

Seeing as how this isn't a video of him getting the tar pounded out of him, some chick off camera was secretly impressed :P

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

In my opinion, that wouldn't be saying much for the chick.

Nope. But it ain't about being PC, is it? It's about telling it like it is.

It might not be nice to hear, but a LOT of chicks go for douchebags/jerks/assholes. Yes, even the "nice girls", the girls who say "I hate guys like that" and "I'd never date someone like that", well guess what?

They would, and they do.

And if you ask them about it, they'll give you a million reasons like:

"well he was just like that that one time"

"well he was just having a bad day"

"well he's not like that to me"

"well we aren't really 'dating'"

"I'm going to break up with him anyway, so I don't care"

"I just date him because his dad can get me a job"

"I just date him to get into nice clubs"

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Never underestimate the ability of the human mind to rationalize a situation to make itself look good.

Standard disclaimers about posts apply. I'm only speaking from my experiences, which is only about 22 years. Only really talking about girls between 14 and 24, non-cultivating and in general very attractive.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Standard disclaimers about posts apply. I'm only speaking from my experiences, which is only about 22 years. Only really talking about girls between 14 and 24, non-cultivating and in general very attractive.

Nice disclaimer. I used to call that "covering your ass". Hehehe.

Okay. Here I go putting my ass on the line:

I agree with you.

I have known a number of women who were in a relationship where her man was often physically violent and they just say, "Well, he's really good to me most of the time." How could I ever respond to that?

And you are right. We can find all kinds of ways to justify doing what we really know we shouldn't be doing.

Of course, men are no different. We find many reason to be assholes.

Nice disclaimer. I used to call that "covering your ass". Hehehe.

What do you mean? It's still called "covering your ass" :P:ninja:

How could I ever respond to that?

You really can't.... most of the time(?)

There was one girl I knew in high school. She was pretty sharp and self aware, but her boyfriend was a dick. Across many of our conversations about philosophy and society, etc etc, she started to get what other people were doing, calling them out on asshole-ery, and one day had an epiphany that her boyfriend wasn't worth the effort, broke up with him, and totally changed her dating pattern through college. But she's the only person I know of personally who's done it. I guess other people do it, you hear about them. But I've only met one in real life.

Of course, men are no different. We find many reason to be assholes.

You mean like "it will get you laid" and "it will get you stuff" in a more general sense? :P

I've got a nice theory stemming from traumatic childhood experience that, modern society devoid of natural predators for assholes only serve to create more assholes. This is a bit of a tangent but... what the hell :P

I was bullied by kids much smaller than me as a kid. No amount of "proper channels" helped one bit. I socked the kid nice and hard, and never had any problems. Concurrently, the bully never bullied anyone else, and grew up to be quite a fine young man!

But being an asshole gets you laid. Being an asshole gets you the job. Being an asshole gets you to the front of the line. Because really, what's going to happen? In "polite society" it ain't like someone is going to hit you/beat the crap out of you/kill you. And even if someone tries that, oh, you call the cops and tell them some dude freaked out on you for cutting in line. Since when is it against the law to be an asshole?

So being an asshole is protected by law, there are plenty of very attractive women who'll be very open sexually for you due to your asshole-ery (to which many falsely label as "confidence", though you do have to be pretty damn confident in a certain sense to be an asshole), and you'll quite frequently get the job by being an asshole (again, by people, usually assholes themselves, attributing that to your "confidence").

Want a better society? Introduce natural predators for assholes :P

Because, really, there isn't that big of a downside to being a total dick.

This is a bit of a tangent but... what the hell :P

Nice tangent. I sure wish I could disagree with you but I can't.

I'm glad I never had to be an asshole to get women, jobs, etc. Now, that's not saying that I haven't been an asshole on occasion, it's just that it was never intentional.

And I agree very much that the forceful usually get their way because the peaceful don't want to cause or get into trouble. And like you said, the laws actually protect the assholes.

I'm just glad that I am at a point in my life where I don't go out into society much anymore. It is so peaceful here at home by myself with a couple of true friends visiting me now and again.

What were we talking about? Oh!, yeah, getting laid. I'm glad those days are over for me.

• Like 2

If you wanna learn how to get laid properly search for venusian/mystery(Erik von markovic).

These guys know EVERYTHING from picking up girls on the street to models or hired guns(strippers or girls hired for attracting men,barkeepers,also)

I read a book of him a few years back and I still know some.

It's basically all about

1)opening

2)demonstrating higher value than the girl you wanna pickup and/or lowering the girl's value in the eyes of the group.

3)looking for an indication of interest

4)closing phase

I think that was it.There is also "reframing",meaning that when you screwed up before how you change the girl's perspective about yourself.

These guys are even offering workshops,making a living out if it...

1)opening

2)demonstrating higher value than the girl you wanna pickup and/or lowering the girl's value in the eyes of the group.

3)looking for an indication of interest

4)closing phase

Nice. :wacko:

• Like 1

Nice. :wacko:

Girls usually want to "date up", which means they look for the guy with the "highest value".

Of course, as many systems of thought tell us, many things are relative.

You can increase your own value. Or you can decrease her value. (Or at least the perceptions thereof).

Either way, it puts the guy in a higher position than the girl. Which fosters attraction because many girls want to "date up".

Of course, group relational power dynamics like this work pretty much everywhere. It sounds bad when you talk about things on an individual, romantic scale, especially when you compare it to society's fairy tales. But start looking at other areas of your life, and you see where this comes in many many many many many times over.

The world is a pretty fucked up place. If you want to get stuff, it helps to know the fucked up rules that other people are playing by. You can choose to follow them or not. But no denying that they are there and that, well, they work.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Girls usually want to "date up", which means they look for the guy with the "highest value".

Of course, as many systems of thought tell us, many things are relative.

You can increase your own value. Or you can decrease her value. (Or at least the perceptions thereof).

Either way, it puts the guy in a higher position than the girl. Which fosters attraction because many girls want to "date up".

Of course, group relational power dynamics like this work pretty much everywhere. It sounds bad when you talk about things on an individual, romantic scale, especially when you compare it to society's fairy tales. But start looking at other areas of your life, and you see where this comes in many many many many many times over.

The world is a pretty fucked up place. If you want to get stuff, it helps to know the fucked up rules that other people are playing by. You can choose to follow them or not. But no denying that they are there and that, well, they work.

[/b]

Exactly!,when you actually know abou those things then you will start to develop an eye for it.But that is only the cherry on top.

If you seriously obserbe and study people's body language,voice,eyes(eyes will shine in certain ways in certain situations),also from the direction of the eyes you can tell if someone is imaginig something visually/auditory or if it's visually/auditory remembered and combine it with the dhv/dlv then you will be able to effectively read a person.

or you could honor the feminine. And spend the energy you could have spent being manipulative and trying to read people in spontaneous enjoyment of someone's company.

that usually puts people in a really good mood. And as anyone who has ever run around trying to put their dick in someone else knows, putting them in a good mood first is always a good thing.

but i'm not a fan of NLP seduction gurus.. i've never seen one who i think is making the world a better place.

• Like 1

or you could honor the feminine. And spend the energy you could have spent being manipulative and trying to read people in spontaneous enjoyment of someone's company.

that usually puts people in a really good mood. And as anyone who has ever run around trying to put their dick in someone else knows, putting them in a good mood first is always a good thing.

but i'm not a fan of NLP seduction gurus.. i've never seen one who i think is making the world a better place.

Yes I think this was basically the point I was trying to make. You have to think about the overall affect on yourself and everyone you come into contact with if your approach is to try to deliberately lower someone's value.

Maybe it works I don't know but what is happening in the energy dynamic between the people involved?

Yes I think this was basically the point I was trying to make. You have to think about the overall affect on yourself and everyone you come into contact with if your approach is to try to deliberately lower someone's value.

Maybe it works I don't know but what is happening in the energy dynamic between the people involved?

I think it works on shallow women with poor self esteem. And there are plenty of them around, so if a person just wanted to bed women for sport i'm sure they could get up to a very high quantity of women. But the quality of the experience would be in question.

Then again, a lot of guys just want a nice warm hole to wiggle their bits around in til they're done, and never really think about what they're doing beyond that. Once you start actually thinking about what you're doing and the consequences of said doings, I don't think that cheap seduction techniques really fit into the same life as spontaneity, or more importantly, integrity.

Realizing that the energies which you give out come back to you in some way inevitably makes techniques that cheapen a persons value in order to fool them into thinking that you are somehow a desirable lover rather undesirable.

Again, why bother with all that contrived manipulation when you could spend the same energy just listening to a person, making them feel heard and valued for what they have to say. What kind of crazy woman wouldn't be turned on by being sincerely listened to and appreciated by someone? All the people who cultivate manipulative, hypnotic, insincere techniques in order to get women to get naked with them SHOULD be spending their time practicing their bedroom arts so that they are AWEsome lovers who can actually last an awesome long time in bed, and more. That mastery alone gives a man a natural confidence that women find very very attractive, and will actually want to call you again to get some more of! Soooo much better than one night stands with women who realize the next day that they've been duped by a zero into giving it up! WTF are these seduction coaches on about i wonder?!? Learn some real daoist arts and leave that stuff to the boys is my 2 cents.

If you seriously obserbe and study people's body language,voice,eyes(eyes will shine in certain ways in certain situations),also from the direction of the eyes you can tell if someone is imaginig something visually/auditory or if it's visually/auditory remembered and combine it with the dhv/dlv then you will be able to effectively read a person.

I've heard about stuff like this, but never learned it. What are the different eye positions supposed to be?

You realize that these are practically the exact same things, but just spun differently, don't you?

It's this weird, paradoxical situation, where if you are just doing it without knowledge of it, being "spontaneous", then you're somehow "okay", but if you do the exact same thing, with knowledge of it, you're somehow being "dishonest". That's insane.

that usually puts people in a really good mood.

Exactly. All the more reason to learn how to do it if you can't already do it. No manipulation there.

Again, why bother with all that contrived manipulation when you could spend the same energy just listening to a person, making them feel heard and valued for what they have to say.

You realize that quality seduction techniques do exactly this, don't you?

Again, seduction techniques don't teach anything that people don't already do. People who are "naturals" with women, people who can intuitively read people/situations/"energies" do this same thing every day, they just don't know they are doing it.

Quality seduction techniques identify the underlying mechanisms, names them, and provides a framework that someone who isn't learning them naturally can do them.

All the people who cultivate manipulative, hypnotic, insincere techniques in order to get women to get naked with them SHOULD be spending their time practicing their bedroom arts so that they are AWEsome lovers who can actually last an awesome long time in bed, and more. That mastery alone gives a man a natural confidence that women find very very attractive, and will actually want to call you again to get some more of!

So basically you think dudes should instead learn to be living, breathing sex toys to get girls off so they keep coming back? Sheesh. At least seduction techniques teach you how to listen and relate to people.

Learn some real daoist arts

Such as...?

You realize that these are practically the exact same things, but just spun differently, don't you?

hahaha the fact that they achive the same ends does not make them the same thing.

It's this weird, paradoxical situation, where if you are just doing it without knowledge of it, being "spontaneous", then you're somehow "okay", but if you do the exact same thing, with knowledge of it, you're somehow being "dishonest". That's insane.

there's really no way i can imagine to do the exact same thing as actual listening to someone and appreciating them in the moment, simply for the sake of doing it, without actually listening and appreciating. You can fool yourself into thinking your spontaneous because youre quick and have practiced your wit. But the main difference (one among many) is that when you are just natural and yourself, you are doing things for the sake of doing them. When you are trying to "kick game" or employ neurolinguistic seduction techniques, you are doing things (yes manipulative things) for the sake of the outcome you will generate with your manipulation. hahahah yes one is honest in that sense, while the other in the same sense is "dishonest" although thats your word not mine. mine were insincere, manipulative, hypnotic, etc.

its not insane mr zhang, its just the difference between being-in-the-moment and being-removed-from-the-moment. Sure some people are naturally flirtatious, and do the same things that other more flirtationally challenged guys have to scheme and ponder to come up with, and yes, i would agree with you, in that case, if you do it without layered knowledge of it, just acting according to your inner nature, it is spontaneous and honest insomuch as its true to yourself. But if you have a goal, like to hypnotize someone to have sex with you, or to "decrease their perceived worth" or whatever that rhetoric is, and you are following predetermined steps, you are taking yourself out of the moment, cheapening what could be a beautfiul experience and replacing it with something far more contrived.

one more thing, for clarity's sake: i'm not against seduction, not at ALL hahahah if you knew me you would fall down laughing. im just against manipulative and creepy seduction that doesnt actually value the partner except as a number on some chart of conquest that you can compare with your NLP seduction buddies... thats creepy to me, thats all. But i'm one of those people who does value spontaneity and integrity. heheh insane indeed

Edited by anamatva