John Zen

Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

I'm very interested in fitness, and gaining mass, but have hit a wall unfortunately. I am considering using HGH. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the effects? Does it make you taller, or just contribute to muscle mass growth? Are there any negative risks? What are the financial costs? Health risks?

I realize there may not be a wealth of information on this board, but I remember hearing someone say something about HGH earlier this year, and was wondering if anyone has any more relevant information?

Honestly, I think you should ask elsewhere on the Internet about this sort of information.

There are plenty of BB forums that deal with it.

Good luck.

I'm very interested in fitness, and gaining mass, but have hit a wall unfortunately. I am considering using HGH. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the effects? Does it make you taller, or just contribute to muscle mass growth? Are there any negative risks? What are the financial costs? Health risks?

I realize there may not be a wealth of information on this board, but I remember hearing someone say something about HGH earlier this year, and was wondering if anyone has any more relevant information?

Mass? what for? You have hit a wall? what is your diet? post in full. This is a strange place to ask this kind of question! What are your goals? do you practice any martial arts?

as long as you're eating consistent with your goal and are healthy you shouldnt need HGH. I was pretty surprised how much mass I was able to put on when I ate/lifted for it a bunch of years ago - I packed on enough upper body mass to hurt my back and slow me down :lol: so I changed stuff up and lost 20 pounds and back to a good operating weight.

unless you're going to be a bodybuilder and compete (and even if)...best to stay as natural as possible.

Won't make you taller, unless your still a teen, in which case it might, or it might speed up your bones fusing, which would leave you shorter.

What it can lead to is acromegaly:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

Be careful with hgh.

If your at a plateau change your eating habits. It's easier, and allows your body to modulate your hormones correctly.

Onions, garlic both increase testosterone. Damiana decreases aromatase(conversion of testosterone to estrogen).

John

"HGH Surge" (all natural) seemed to help quite a bit when I tried it. It helped beyond a mere placebo for sure, however I'd have to experiment with it again in combination with a better diet & better workout routine than what I'd had at the time before putting in my final word on it.

Secratatropin, Secretagogue One, and Secretagogue Gold, (all three are seemingly all-natural) are supposed to be good ones too:

http://hghtruths.com/the-big-list-of-supplement-reviews/

Sarva Mangalam

Edited by Shen Chi Jing

I'm very interested in fitness, and gaining mass

All of the people who wished to gain mass(the ones I personally know) were just uncomfortable with the body they already had. Gaining muscles, even after years of training, they still didn't feel content with the body they had. Even after several injuries, they continued their lifting of weights, because the pain felt addicting.

Most of these people got very big and muscled, then felt ashamed as they found out why they did it. Every muscle in your body will seem like a scar that you have enforced upon yourself at some point in your life. Its not that bad, but its still a thing to consider before you do mass gaining.

Don't be discontent with the body you have... Take care of it and it will give you the experience of a lifetime. Never allow other people to judge your body for you. Girls think they want muscles, women know they crave for a man. You're a man, no matter what size.