Lol what kind of troll are you? Any hack can see that that the whole man's body along with his head is facing the camera dead on, while the Nicholas cage face on the head is nonproportional to the head it's on, and is facing the camera at at least a 15-30 degree slant.

Clearly a sloppily done photo edit not worth anyone's time.

Im not a troll on my own thread..... you are and i checked my sources its real whether its Nicholas Cage or not is the question.

There is actually an article being written about it right now ill post the link when its finished.

Please dont respond to me anytime in the future.

This photo isnt the only piece of evidence.

Edited by templetao

its a photo from the civil war when this was originally posted to ebay is was part of a photo collection from the museum that was for sale this particular pic got a high bid because it looked sooo much like Nic Cage.

Either way the pic is freaky.

maybe that guy is some distant relative of nicholas cage. i mean there are only so many types of facial features so in hundreds of years people are gonna look exactly alike, its just the mostly nobody remembers that long.

also, why can't he just be an immortal? theres lots of types of immortals, but all the hype i have seen about this pic (and i saw the ebay auction when it was up) is like "oh hes clearly a vampire" hahahah if he had blood running down his face i could see it but then again, i guess thats the only kind of immortal left in the common conception of immortals.

too few people watch highlander to care anymore about the blue lightning i guess.

there can be only one, nick.

• Like 1

nicolas-cage-heal-the-bay.jpg

The ears are totally different.

I agree but there is an article written from what i told it will have a bloodline and other evidence.

So if its not him it is a crazy look alike...lol

The vampire thing was kind of a joke given the season but i dont know what to make of the pic in all honesty.

But I know that is what the name of the article is going to be called.

No, he is a vampire. Last night I was watching National Treasure. Suddenly this bat flies in. I could tell it was an old bat, very old. It flapped around in circles then landed above my chair. It was mesmerized by the movie. I watched silently with it. Finally I couldn't help and broke the silence. "This sucks" I said, "it doesn't make any sense"

That bat turned its fangs toward me and slowly shook its head. Then it flew off.

Yeah, Cage is a vampire alright and hasn't made a good movie in years. (well I liked Kick Ass though)

Edited by thelerner

Err where's the pic gone? I miss all the fun! unsure.gif

Looks like for some reason looks like he's trying to delete his own thread.

Except he can't cover up the things already said by others. Just look for "nicholas cage vampire" etc, he's claiming that a photo that was claimed by some people to be civil war era with a nicholas cage lookalike is evidence that Nick is a vampire. He seems to think that Cage really is a vampire of some sort. as the man said,

This photo isnt the only piece of evidence.

nicholas_cage_a_p.jpg

to me it looks like a poor photoshop hoax which became viral.

who remembers the bit about Justin Bieber being a 51 year old pedophile?

this isn't the only piece of evidence! :blink::lol:

• Like 1

Red Rock West. That was his movie I liked, poor guy couldn't get out of town. Old movie might even have been made for HBO or something.