Sifu Justin Ngui

14th World Congress on Qigong and TCM - Toronto, Canada

Hello,

My name is Justin Ngui, I run a small studio with my father in Richmond Hill where we teach our family style Qigong and Gongfu, and practice TCM.

I have partnered with Grandmaster Effie Chow in California to bring her annual Qigong congress to Canada for the very first time.

I would like to invite you all to attend.

It will be held from May 25 to May 28, 2012. Downtown Toronto.

The World Congress on Qigong and TCM (14WCQ), is the leading educational event in international qigong and traditional chinese medicine attracting attendance from a worldwide community, including qigong masters, tai chi masters, gongfu masters, traditional chinese medicine doctors, physicians, and clinical researchers, as well as other healthcare professionals involved in natural health care. The 14WCQ aims to advance the education of natural health practitioners as well as educating the beginner on health and well-being. It will also support the development of clinical research, and facilitate the delivery of high-quality natural healthcare worldwide.

Please see http://www.modernhealer.ca/wcq for more details.

My team and I are holding this congress on a volunteer basis. We have donated our time and effort to the cause to create awareness of natural health and wellness. This includes eastern medicine and eastern martial arts.

We are always looking for volunteers, speakers, presenters, sponsors, masters and students.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to contribute or participate.

Warm Regards,

Sifu Justin Ngui

14WCQ Information Package.pdf

Just yesterday I was thinking about making something like this happen, the horse stances are paying off :lol:

Good news, I live in Ottawa

Bad news, I'm the least influential person in Qi-Gong

Cool, thank you Sifu and welcome to Taobums.

Nice, I have heard of GrandMaster Effie Chow.

As for volunteers, would you provide for travel expenses/or a reimbursement to these said volunteers? What if they otherwise wouldn't be able to go?

I guess we can send good intentions for this year's world congress. I have never been to one yet.

Cool, thank you Sifu and welcome to Taobums.

Nice, I have heard of GrandMaster Effie Chow.

As for volunteers, would you provide for travel expenses/or a reimbursement to these said volunteers? What if they otherwise wouldn't be able to go?

I guess we can send good intentions for this year's world congress. I have never been to one yet.

Thank you for the warm welcome starhawk.

To answer your question with my heart, I would love to be able to reimburse all of our volunteers.

To answer your question with my resources, at this time, I cannot reimburse anyone. We have a modest budget right now because my father and I will be covering all things to start up the congress until we find some sponsors and/or donations to aid us. This includes paying for the venue, food, marketing, print, etc.

What I can offer volunteers is a full-day pass (value $100) for the day they work. Volunteers will be able to work 1/2 a day, and enjoy workshops for the other 1/2.

It is my hope for everyone who enjoys Qigong and Taichi to get together and show how powerful our energies can be. All support is welcome.

Sifu Justin Ngui