Sign in to follow this  
more_ple_guy

My Sad Story

Subconscious is strong; the desire to recieve justice, gratification for your expenses. Seeking revenge is sometimes a subconscious drive, and it might manifest throughout your whole life until either a) your justice is gained, or B) you bring yourself to a conscious acceptance of the past and let it go forever.

It's not easy, and I've no experience in the area to lend you truly helpful advice, however you might gain some solace through meditating on letting go and accepting what happened for the greater good, what you could possibly help others with.

You cant likely or easily bring him to justice, but you can do something for yourself by letting it all go and accepting that your past was hurtful and damaging, but letting go of it.

Don't forget, just let go.

• Like 2

Pretty sick how he probably gets off on writing this kind of thing...

Just puts more credibility to the real More Pie Guy and what he's being saying about this scammer, it's so obvious how sad this guy is. :(

• Like 4

*** Moderator Message ***

User more_ple_guy has been banned for OP.

*** Mod Message Ends ***

• Like 5

Pretty sick how he probably gets off on writing this kind of thing...

Just puts more credibility to the real More Pie Guy and what he's being saying about this scammer, it's so obvious how sad this guy is. sad.gif

... UNLESS... it's just an elaborate scam by MPG himself! :o

:lol: let's ignore this thread now... <_<

... UNLESS... it's just an elaborate scam by MPG himself! :o

:lol: let's ignore this thread now... <_<

I don't feel like ignoring it. The scammer-dude apparently ripped a bunch of people off. Then came back to attempt to id-theft MPG and then came back to...well, now I don't know what he's back for. Sure, he must have lost some $$$ with being called on it but if he was a real operator he'd have closed case and gone scam some other folks IMO. My take is he's hanging out here for some other reason but I don't know what it is and I'm still curious (sorry, yes it's a 'personality defect' :) )

Need help scam-pie-dude? I mean aside from getting banned from a forum:-)

• Like 1

So whats this guys problem anyway ?

You could at least re-size that photo of me to fit correctly before using it.

vQoqx.jpg

For the record I am a heterosexual hermit. I've never had homosexual sex, been raped or raped anyone else. I have no brothers.

By the way, I will be happy to fly to Australia and settle this matter like men anytime you would like, unless you are a coward. By the way I hope you know I do have the physical address, and telephone number associated with your paypal account (the one I sent money to you with, not the one other people have posted online that you scammed them with). I've give you a ring sometime if you like.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Oh no wait 'chica'. Scam-pie-man. I really didn't want to 'white-knight y'all'

pffffff.

Yo MPG, you look hot :-)

-----not very spiritual moment ends----

• Like 2

Oh no wait 'chica'. Scam-pie-man. I really didn't want to 'white-knight y'all'

pffffff.

Yo MPG, you look hot :-)

-----not very spiritual moment ends----

:) ty

You could at least re-size that photo of me to fit correctly before using it.

vQoqx.jpg

For the record I am a heterosexual hermit. I've never had homosexual sex, been raped or raped anyone else. I have no brothers.

By the way, I will be happy to fly to Australia and settle this matter like men anytime you would like, unless you are a coward. By the way I hope you know I do have the physical address, and telephone number associated with your paypal account (the one I sent money to you with, not the one other people have posted online that you scammed them with). I've give you a ring sometime if you like.

:lol: You look good, dude!! I guess you you have no problem with dating women ...maybe that's the reason why the scammer-dude hates you! ;)

But your hair looks kind of retro....90's-style! ;)

• Like 2

:lol: You look good, dude!! I guess you you have no problem with dating women ...maybe that's the reason why the scammer-dude hates you! ;)

But your hair looks kind of retro....90's-style! ;)

It's an old pic he pulled off my myspace before I deleted it, he doesn't have access to my facebook yet.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

I would like to move this to Off Topic because its not really Taoist Discussion.

Any objections????

• Like 6

Go for it, Personally I'd delete the 1st post as a Forum Terms & Rules violation

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

<snip>

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

The 1st posts hits most of those, is objectionable, and I find reading that sort of crap about good people like MPG offensive.

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod Action

Inflammatory first post removed

Mod Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this