Sign in to follow this  
Dimon Blya

insect bite release sick qi

The other day I was ZZing and then an insect came and bit my toe, the next day it came and bit at the same spot (cause I was barefoot) the experience of biting was painful and beatiful at the same time. The insect knows human meridians and will bite at the right spot to release sick energy, oh beauty!!!

• Like 1

Got stung by a bee once at a family get together (because I was barefoot). My uncle, who is beekeeper, smiled and told me that should be really good for me and that all the stings he gets keep his arthritis under control. I did feel really good and energetic the next day, although my foot still hurt.

I got stung in the forehead when I was a kid once lol. I Passed right out and woke up to someone icing my head.

I got stung in the forehead when I was a kid once lol. I Passed right out and woke up to someone icing my head.

Me too. Only i was carrying someones birthday cake and didn't have the discipline at the time to take the pain without flinching, so i dropped their cake, just half an hour before they had to blow out the candles. Most epic fail.

Sign in to follow this