Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Modern Research into Human Migration Patterns

Modern Genetic Evidence confirming the existence of Pre-Historic civilizations

Video, Our Forgotten History- Lemuria

The Lost Civilizations of North America, Hopewell Mound builders-

Pyramids of North America-

Hopewell Geometry and Astronomy-

Genetic evidence of how humans migrated in prehistory is consistent with the existence of prehistoric civllization-

Bosnian Pyramids-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGM-_gS3E90&

Chinese Pyramids-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFoz47v6Xwk

Here is a really cool documentary, The First Americans-

Part 1- Kennewick Man

Part 2 and 3- Clovis theory and Monte Verde

Part 4- DNA

Part 5- The Windover Bog people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teh90FTIKec

Part 6- DNA of the Widover Bog people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbayBEbIEwc

Part 7- The Anasazi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvgh6PyWHxc

Part 8- Extermination of the Anasazi people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-hqDFX-Ug

Ancient Cities of the 'Cloud People', The Chachapoyas-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V9S9cEB_BE

Teotihuacan, Great Pyramids in Mexico-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Nm9hqgYjw

Tiahanaco in Bolivia-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_NjY7MqPCw

Humans migrated from Atlantis and other prehistoric civilizations to the areas of Egypt, the Americas, Tibet, China, India, The Gobi, The Pyrenees, etc. around 12,000 years ago when the earth underwent catastrophic changes-

Genetic Evidence

geneti2.gif

geneti1.gif

Signs of an earlier american

Signs of an earlier American | csmonitor.com

40,000 year old footprints in mexico

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7627-footprints-rewrite-history-of-first-americans.html

2007- Caucasian mummies found in South America in a deep underground tunnel 85 feet underground. They were the Chachapoyas and the incans called them "the people of the clouds" becasue they lived among the clouds in remote areas. The "Bearing Strait" land bridge theory is now down the toilet lol!.

Amazing Mummies In The Amazon

Aaaahhhh!

mummies_amazon.jpg

Land Bridge Theory finished-

Scientific Theories

And Monte Verde disproves the Bering straight theory

Theories for the Populating of the Americas

The past goes back a long ways, Columbus was not the first here

The Official Graham Hancock Website: Gallery

And neither were the Native Americans at the end of the ice age for that matter. Why are there bearded caucasians in the art of the oldest known people in the america's, the Olmec who are as old as recorded history goes back? There are caucasians in prehistoric South America!

Figure from La Venta known as 'the walker', seeming to show a bearded man with Caucasian features.

p38c.jpg

p40a.jpg

Image of bearded Caucasian from Monte Alban.

p40b.jpg

'Olmec' head from la Venta, Gulf of Mexico, approximately 1500 BC. Current theories of racial dispersal cannot explain the presence of this negroid face this early in the Americas.

p1.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Our Forgotten History, part 1, if you missed it-

Yes. Something happened. But we weren't visited by aliens. What happened is the climate changed in Africa. This climate caused the need by early humans to change their lifestyle. This changed lifestyle cause them to evolve into thinking animals, able to plan ahead and anticipate future events.

This, along with eating high protein foods (meat of other animals) allowed their brains to enlarge and this allowed for additional mental functions.

Nothing special. Just evolution.

I4L,

Can I suggest something? Less is more. You post some quite interesting stuff (mixed with some not so interesting (to me at least)). Why don't you try to summarize the point you are making in the first post and then add the links and so on which you feel justify your view?

For instance the two vids which you say "Genetic evidence of how humans migrated in prehistory is consistent with the existence of prehistoric civllization-" ... do no such thing. The first points out that the presence of haplo-group X in plains indians does not fit with dispersion theory but the second repeats the dispersion theory. The mitochondrial DNA does throw up an interesting problem as to how it got from the middle east to the US. From that theories can be developed which may include a pre-existing lost civilization.

If you had just posted this it would have been an interesting point for debate but these great long posts of yours are just overwhelming really and also seem to repeat a lot.

A.

I4L,

Can I suggest something? Less is more. You post some quite interesting stuff (mixed with some not so interesting (to me at least)). Why don't you try to summarize the point you are making in the first post and then add the links and so on which you feel justify your view?

It's just what I like and how I would like to see information presented if I was reading it. I like to give just a little bit, give some explanation, my perspective, but not too much. Then the citations and links can be like "Oh, I see what you are saying now".

For instance the two vids which you say "Genetic evidence of how humans migrated in prehistory is consistent with the existence of prehistoric civllization-" ... do no such thing. The first points out that the presence of haplo-group X in plains indians does not fit with dispersion theory but the second repeats the dispersion theory. The mitochondrial DNA does throw up an interesting problem as to how it got from the middle east to the US. From that theories can be developed which may include a pre-existing lost civilization.

The second video shows a woman trying to make the controversial new genetic evidence fit into the most conservative and conventional scientific theories possible, as best she can. In the end, there are still objections and contradictions with her attempt to salvage the old migration theories.

So there is a saying, "if you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the answer". In scientific circles, when a major scientific theory has become no longer feasable, scientists of the alternative or newer theories will now say thiers are "the only game in town".

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

It's just what I like and how I would like to see information presented if I was reading it. I like to give just a little bit, give some explanation, my perspective, but not too much. Then the citations and links can be like "Oh, I see what you are saying now".

Its much better when you explain where you are coming from. More text from you and less quotes would improve your message which is not always being understood. I don't know about other people but I don't have time to watch all those youtube links.

The second video shows a woman trying to make the controversial new genetic evidence fit into the most conservative and conventional scientific theories possible, as best she can. In the end, there are still objections and contradictions with her attempt to salvage the old migration theories.

So there is a saying, "if you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the answer". In scientific circles, when a major scientific theory has become no longer feasable, scientists of the alternative or newer theories will now say thiers are "the only game in town".

Yes I get that. But nothing is proved there is just a big question. The thing is that there is a lot of evidence to support the standard dispersion theory and there is some evidence which is very difficult to fit into it. Someone needs to demonstrate how a pre-existing lost civilization can be a better fit to all the evidence not just some of it. I find it very frustrating that the alternative history researchers do not do this ... i.e. posit an alternative and yet scientifically based model.

Its much better when you explain where you are coming from. More text from you and less quotes would improve your message which is not always being understood. I don't know about other people but I don't have time to watch all those youtube links.

You get to choose how much you want to read and how much time you want to spend. You can choose whatever specific points you perosnally want to focus on.

I think however, that ultimately I can only present information in my own way. I can't do it in anyone else's way. Different people like different things. For instance, there is a movement these days among some academic poeple, and especially younger people, the "Wikipedia generation", to want to read articles that just state things as simply and matter of factly as possible. They want the plaiin, dry, information. More and more people are starting to see anything with descriptive, imaginary, dramatic, mysterious, or beautiful language as being "rhetorical". Anything with any character is just "rhetoric" and "rhetorical" in their minds.

I very much do not like this. When I read or learn about something, I still like there to be some fun, mystery, and imagination involved. I like to be enticed, and once I am interested and enticed in, I want big pay offs. I like things to be built upon.

Yes I get that. But nothing is proved there is just a big question. The thing is that there is a lot of evidence to support the standard dispersion theory and there is some evidence which is very difficult to fit into it. Someone needs to demonstrate how a pre-existing lost civilization can be a better fit to all the evidence not just some of it. I find it very frustrating that the alternative history researchers do not do this ... i.e. posit an alternative and yet scientifically based model.

There certainly is some good evidence and logic out there that indicates pre-historic civilizations did exist.

But the thing is, nothing can ever be proven 100 percent. This is why I always say, strong disproof can be much more powerful than strong proof.

Edited by Immortal4life

You get to choose how much you want to read and how much time you want to spend. You can choose whatever specific points you perosnally want to focus on.

Well, no I don't because I don't know what the youtube links are until I watch them. I have a very slow connection and it takes an age to watch vids anyway ... so actually, for me, your message is lost quite often.

I think however, that ultimately I can only present information in my own way. I can't do it in anyone else's way. Different people like different things. For instance, there is a movement these days among some academic poeple, and especially younger people, the "Wikipedia generation", to want to read articles that just state things as simply and matter of factly as possible. They want the plaiin, dry, information. More and more people are starting to see anything with descriptive, imaginary, dramatic, mysterious, or beautiful language as being "rhetorical". Anything with any character is just "rhetoric" and "rhetorical" in their minds.

I very much do not like this. When I read or learn about something, I still like there to be some fun, mystery, and imagination involved. I like to be enticed, and once I am interested and enticed in, I want big pay offs. I like things to be built upon.

I'm not suggesting you dumb down anything ... and I don't see your objection to concise messages clearly stated. After all we are on an internet forum ... that's how it is ... short messages of interchange between different posters. I am only raising this with you because I think many people have formed the opinion that you are a) fundamentalist Christian and b ) a troll. Maybe this is partly due to the way you present information.

There certainly is some good evidence and logic out there that indicates pre-historic civilizations did exist.

But the thing is, nothing can ever be proven 100 percent. This is why I always say, strong disproof can be much more powerful than strong proof.

Of course it could be proven if the archeological evidence emerged. Look at Gobekli Tepe ... that's turned the traditional dating for stone working on its head ... if there were more finds of this kind then the theories would have to be drastically revised.

Until then a better theory could produce a model for human dispersion which fits all the facts based on a pre-ice age civilization .. why not?

Sign in to follow this