Immortal4life

Breaking Bad

Yes, watching from the beginning of season 1 is definitely best. It builds right from the beginning.

The season finale of season 4 wrapped up a lot of story angles that had been built up for several years.

Yes, watching from the beginning of season 1 is definitely best. It builds right from the beginning.

The season finale of season 4 wrapped up a lot of story angles that had been built up for several years.

Oh hell yeah!!!

The best season finale E V E R !

I saw the wheelchair incident coming!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NPx42dMjegc

:D :D :D

I remember the time I used to watch TV

Good times... or not... maybe I don't remember the time I used to watch TV :lol:

• Like 1

Just finished the end of Season 4, well worth it.

I had stopped watching breaking bad after season 2 with what Walter did (or more specifically didn't do) to Jessie's girlfriend.

He really did become the one who knocks :(

She threatened him, everything he worked for, and everything he did for his family. For something as petty as wanting more drug money and to be able to run away from her dad and rehab. Plus, Walt needed Jesse. She did it to herself man, and then she took her dad and all the people in the plane he crashed with her in one big drug craving fit of greed.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Its not hard to roll someone into the recovery position when they are choking

Walt also had to do everything he could to make sure that there was absoutely no trace of him even being there. He didn't want to touch anything he didn't have to.

Edited by Immortal4life

This was the best TV show I've ever seen. Tonight was the final episode, and in my opinion it ended perfectly.

We are watching 'Talking Bad' right now. I knew how it would end. A statement on the human condition.

• Like 1

Now that this awesome series is finally over ( :( ) Anyone got a good recommendation?

Now that this awesome series is finally over ( :( ) Anyone got a good recommendation?

'Homeland' is excellent. Well written screenplay and topnotch acting.

• Like 1