Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

Listen Yourself

This was a bridge for me, thank you. this WAS a pivotal point in my life.

The meditation of WHO YOU ARE is the most powerful magic I think I will ever comeacross. Thank you so so so much sunshine.

This was a bridge for me, thank you. this WAS a pivotal point in my life.

The meditation of WHO YOU ARE is the most powerful magic I think I will ever comeacross. Thank you so so so much sunshine.

I will forward your thankx to my dear friend Cilla, who only seconds before I posted sent me the link.

By the way: what about coming to the Bulgarian Tao Seminar with Oleg Tcherne?

I will be there!

with Smiles

Harry

Is it 75 euros a day?

where does one stay? where are you staying?

have you worked with this guy before?

have you been to this location before - if so what's it like?

this is a beginners class? does he it follow up with other stuff?

He worked with carlos casteneda... ;)

Do not worry about the Castaneda part... Oleg is a great guy, a serious practitioner, a knowledgable teacher...

As Bulgarian people do not earn that much the mentioned Euros is for the whole course (3 days. 7 hours training a day).

If you decide to come (I'd need this decision at least 3 weeks in advance of the course starts in order:) it can be arranged that you stay with one of the people there for little to no costs... translation for you would be arranged (as it was for me last time I was there).

I have trained with Oleg before (3 seminars by now) and I will in the future if life conditions permit. There are definitely higher level practices as already for many of his long-time Russian students... Regarding entering the higher level practices... : while the basics are open for all entering the next levels is decided on more individual basis... I am not that far yet... and I do not know when that will be.

You can see more information about the practices on the webside.

The practitioners I have met so far (from the long-term practitioners) have all been very nice people. What they do they do with full heart and sharp intent.

as far as I have heard there might even be courses in the UK in the future... but this isn't yet fixed in stone.

with Smiles

Harry

mm, sunshine, I'm looking at the whizz air flights and they dont leave on the right days. It'd turn into more like a sunday through to saturday trip ... doesnt look promising this time because of that.

Though I'd love to visit Sofia and I have itchy feet right now.

Interesting prospect though. I am interested. Maybe another time, the dates will fit better for me.

Sign in to follow this