bamboo

Any Longmen Pai people in London [UK]?

Hi,

If there's any Longmeen Pai practitioners in London [uK] please drop me a pm. The practice is a bit more powerful in a group so we would all be getting a bit of a boost. Or maybe you guys already have a group going. In either case please get in touch.

Best,

-Bamboo

Hi,

If there's any Longmeen Pai practitioners in London [uK] please drop me a pm. The practice is a bit more powerful in a group so we would all be getting a bit of a boost. Or maybe you guys already have a group going. In either case please get in touch.

Best,

-Bamboo

Are you Kwame? If not there is at least one guy I know. :-)

If you search for other students of master Wang you could join Longmen Pai Forum

send a private message to MarcD for adding you to the students group for full access to the student forum.

There's also a hidden facebook group. If you're on facebook send send me a private message.

Hi,

Best,

-Bamboo

Bamboo dear,

I have notified our other Longmen Pai student in London and according to your address, he informed me that he lives rather far away from you and his schedule doesn't allow for him to commute regularly. I've provided him with your email address info and have asked him to contact you directly since you first expressed an interest.

Blessed be.

:) Thanx Jen,

Looks like i'm gonna have to travel the path of least resistance on my own for a while, no problem. Thanx for getting back to me.

Thanx for the info Kronos. I am in Master Wang's student group on facebook, i think that might be a Kathy Li thing. Is there another group besides?

Bless

Edited by bamboo

Bamboo,

Thanks very much for you raising this question and your willing for starting a practice group. Dragongate Taoism is the major school of "Complete Realty (Quan-Zhen)" branch originated from Northern China. We know many excellent Dragongate Taoists masters including Mr. Wang Liping.

Since "Lao Zi Academy" is the only Master Wang authorized official world wide non-profit organization, we know all the studied students and study group information. Indeed, there are many students resident in UK and /or London area, and they traveled to China and Europe for many times to learn from us.

MarcD is our friend and he did great job on "Lao Zi Academy" forum (longmenpai.com), which is a good place for you exchanging ideas with Taoist friends. Master Wang's student group on facebook is also supported by MarcD.

Please let us know your thinking and how will "Lao Zi Academy" help you out.

Dr. Li from Lao Zi Academy (http://laoziacadeny.us)

If you search for other students of master Wang you could join Longmen Pai Forum

send a private message to MarcD for adding you to the students group for full access to the student forum.

There's also a hidden facebook group. If you're on facebook send send me a private message.

Thanx for the info Kronos. I am in Master Wang's student group on facebook, i think that might be a Kathy Li thing. Is there another group besides?

Bless

Looks like i'm gonna have to travel the path of least resistance on my own for a while, no problem. Thanx for getting back to me.

Bless

Dear Bamboo,

Sorry you have to witness the egotistical "authorized" rattle; some things don't seem to improve, even with time. By now, it is common knowledge that it is Ms. Kong Lingying, Master Wang's disciple in Dalian, who together led the first successful Master Wang Intensive in April and August 2010 with Jeannette Ho from New York, http://dragongate-academy.org.'>http://dragongate-academy.org.

Ms. Kong and Jeannette speak very fondly of you, they say you completed the April 2011 Intensive and have an intensely focused practice. As all of Master Wang's students know, domestically in China, Korea and abroad, it is with acknowledgement to Ms. Kong Lingying that the initial April 2010 Intensive was organized with friends of Jeannette to study with Master Wang; thereby enabling all future Intensives including the one you attended this past year. Kathy Li's desire to be the only authorized disciple, has no bearing on the fact that http://dragongate-academy.org continues to prep and bring seekers of mastery to study directly with Master Wang. Due it its success, Kathy simply realized that she should join in on the support of future April Intensives as she recognizes her huge mistake in not supporting the initial April 2010 Intensive. Jeannette had asked Kathy directly to help organize it, and she refused, yet Jeannette was able to find a avid Master Wang supporter in Ms. Kong Lingying, a faithful Master Wang student who lives the practice in Dalian, China.

Kathy primarily addresses the administrative news and promotions online. The focus of http://dragongate-academy.org is on actual practice and prep for aspiring students. During Master Wang's Intensives, it is Ms. Kong who leads the morning walks with swift grace and competence and also has very good command of English translation.

Studying with Master Wang is beyond ego and dominion. Please disregard any unenlightened behavior and best wishes for success to you.

Bless

Also, fyi, MarcD does not support any incorrect attitudes; he remains neutral. It is together that we support Master Wang best; without ego, prejudice or dominion.