So I've been thinking about different people

I see so many people around that I start to see patterns and it is starting to look to me almost like the same type of person repeating over and over again. There so many types of people in the world but for some reason I see only these guys.

But then I think, "Hey, I'm also the same, right?" I attract these people because they want to be around me as I'm now. Maybe If I change, I will attract different types of people. If I can change then they can change as well. If we can change, change our style, change our actions. Then maybe we're not seeing what's really inside. Something must always stay the same. If something stays the same as we change then actions speak for nothing. We are not our own actions, we don't "act" we just "be".

If we look, we can only see one.

You can see only that of you...

I can see only that of me...

When you can see me as me, who is it that see?

When I can see you as you, who is it that really see?

Be Well, Be Safe

My friends

I see so many people around that I start to see patterns and it is starting to look to me almost like the same type of person repeating over and over again. There so many types of people in the world but for some reason I see only these guys.

But then I think, "Hey, I'm also the same, right?" I attract these people because they want to be around me as I'm now. Maybe If I change, I will attract different types of people. If I can change then they can change as well. If we can change, change our style, change our actions. Then maybe we're not seeing what's really inside. Something must always stay the same. If something stays the same as we change then actions speak for nothing. We are not our own actions, we don't "act" we just "be".

I think if you took the time to organize your thoughts a little more, you would atleast attract less chaos to your life. :lol:

I think if you took the time to organize your thoughts a little more, you would atleast attract less chaos to your life. :lol:

Screw that, with Daoism I've studied how life works and if I figure out everything then that would suck. But when chaotic random stuff happens, it's exciting and I go like, "Wow, what the hell?" and that's awesome :lol:

• Like 1

Is it really awesome that what occurs should occur?

Or is it awesome because we cannot conceive that it would occur?

So what is the problem here... what occurs or what we conceive can occur?

• Like 1

Conceptions are a problem, what occurs is what occurs.

The way we conceive and perceive and not what happens determines whether it is awesome or not.

Sinfest, I like it, both your posts, sometimes overthinking and organizing makes ideas more boring.

More boring not boring, boring is a relative not an absolute state, because all things hold at least some interest and I am never bored because there is so much to do and learn in the world, but some things appeal more than others. I'd rather work in the garden than do my taxes, rather play fetch with the dog than type on the computer. Hmm... later guys :D

I think this is the introduction into Oneness. We are all the same, have the same needs at the bottom of the personality. The personality is merely an offshoot of the conditioning we had as a kid. Once the personality is delved into and virtually stripped away, the Essence appears. But what power knowing that what we put out there is the same as what we get back. Yes, we can change attitudes, we can change mindsets, we can earnestly try to kick up our kindness throughout the day. When this happens, our manifestations change. Spirit (or whatever) brings to us that which we need. If there is nothing more I've learned for the past 50 years of metaphysical searching (which has taken me temporarily through lots of religious mindsets to glean what is there to understand on my own path) I've learned that the Universe is truly a friendly place when we get our own personality quirks out of the way. We are the projector for the film.