Sign in to follow this  
Everything

The Legend of Greatshift

EDIT: I have to mention in advance that this legend is fake to the extend of your willingness to accept its fakeness. Otherwise Sinfest will go ninja on me :lol:

There was once a druid named Greatshift.

He could relate to all animals on the planet. His wisdom was so Great that he could actually take the exact form of each individual creature as his own. One day this druid went to secret cave behind a waterfall 800 meters above walking ground. He got there by shifting into an eagle.

Once in the water soaked cave, he transformed into an octopus and filled the cave walls with prophecies of human wastes. This knowledge of unwise was to serve as a tool to alert human senses to their wasting of energy. The scent from the cave was tremendous and it filled the rivers with poop. The villagers used ropes to reach cave behind this waterfall that was now being poluted by poop coming from within the cave. As they reached the top they discovered huge amounts of elephant feces that filled all the way to the ceiling of the cave. Upon these meters of elephant poop they found one small footstep of an eagle.

As the villagers cleansed this cave of the poop, they found the prophecies written in black ink on the walls. Sages from all around the land came to the village with huge tablets to write down the prohecies in stone.

These stones are still somewhere in the depth of the waters, where the sunken village lies. Within it there is the Tablet of Greatshit.

Greatshit is also known as the manifestation of The God of Human Waste in the form of an one legged eagle who could shit elephant poop and spit black ink.

Edited by Everything

EDIT: I have to mention in advance that this legend is fake to the extend of your willingness to accept its fakeness. Otherwise Sinfest will go ninja on me :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ninja:

I...I don't know how to feel about that. Kinda crappy, I suppose :lol:

Sinfest - Dragonland rocks. Are you familiar with Adagio?

Sign in to follow this