Thunder_Gooch

Seeking the Master of Mo Pai: Adventures with John Chang by Jim McMillan (book release)

According to this video by the guy who did the interview with Chang's student Jim McMillian a new book by Jim will be out this month.

I don't know much else about it.

The video says to check back for more information when it is released.

• Like 4

Eager... man and Hearing from:

That mopai is originated from a lineage in China, and Chang's teacher Lao, learned in china and brought it to Indonesia.

Edited by JohnC

That video is god awful. Really? Rock music to a video where qigong is being displayed?

No wonder they don't want to teach the practice to Westerners. We think we're going to be Star Wars rockstars.

Profiteering from the Mo-Pai cant be good Jim.

This is fucking ridiculous.. this guy should be banned out of policy. He obviously isn't here to be anything but contrary to more_pie_guy.

• Like 7

I'm more in favour of having the ridiculous have no pie and eat it:-) Unless it gets nasty and the pie-bald one infringes insult policy or whatever. If ridiculous were banned i'd have been so several times:-)

If Mr Mo_pie is able to suffer the ridiculous as nothing personal then IMO some amount of fun could be had with this pie-rat:-)

• Like 1

I am pretty sure I know exactly who this guy is, and he still owes me $100.00 USD, and he is still scamming other people here and elsewhere on the net. I don't take the name he is using personally but running a scam and defrauding people, is another story.

• Like 5

Yes it is!

Wouldn't however be the first time a "spiritual teacher" did something like that- or worse.

What i do find kind of strange, if the pie-thief is one and same with the pie-less then why also go online to taunt the folks they have hypothetically scammed?

Anyway, since the pie-piper is here, why not just ask?

No_pie, are you one and the same person who allegedly scammed Mo_pie out of $100?

If so, what's your reason for coming online with that screename?

If not, same question:-)

I'm really really curious now:-)

• Like 2

Yes it is!

Wouldn't however be the first time a "spiritual teacher" did something like that- or worse.

What i do find kind of strange, if the pie-thief is one and same with the pie-less then why also go online to taunt the folks they have hypothetically scammed?

Anyway, since the pie-piper is here, why not just ask?

No_pie, are you one and the same person who allegedly scammed Mo_pie out of $100?

If so, what's your reason for coming online with that screename?

If not, same question:-)

I'm really really curious now:-)

I think that's an interesting question K but I can guarantee that you won't get a straight answer.

From my checks MPG is right about the identity of this person and so since he is already banned for this I am going to re-ban him.

So its no_more_pie_guy now.

• Like 5

I think that's an interesting question K but I can guarantee that you won't get a straight answer.

From my checks MPG is right about the identity of this person and so since he is already banned for this I am going to re-ban him.

So its no_more_pie_guy now.

Wow! Way to go Apech!

Oh well, guess I'll keep a lid on my curiosity on that one:-)

• Like 1

Wow! Way to go Apech!

Oh well, guess I'll keep a lid on my curiosity on that one:-)

I never forget my oath as a moderator ...

• Like 2

Well this is a very sad story and can only spell trouble for all those involved including john. I was under the impression that you were not allowed to profit from the mopai, regardless of your self centred goals. Is the book going to be freely distributed among the poor seekers who cant afford it ?

More bad karma for for all. Heaven forbid this information gets into the hands of the MMA/NHB World. I have been told there are no techniques outlined in this book, but thats not the point. Its only a matter of time before this information is in the hands of everybody thanks to guys like you.

Well this is a very sad story and can only spell trouble for all those involved including john. I was under the impression that you were not allowed to profit from the mopai, regardless of your self centred goals. Is the book going to be freely distributed among the poor seekers who cant afford it ?

More bad karma for for all. Heaven forbid this information gets into the hands of the MMA/NHB World. I have been told there are no techniques outlined in this book, but thats not the point. Its only a matter of time before this information is in the hands of everybody thanks to guys like you.

Another $10.00 USD says your account uses an IP address from Australia. Lot's of "Joined Today's" coming here to offer the same message.

• Like 3

Another $10.00 USD says your account uses an IP address from Australia. Lot's of "Joined Today's" coming here to offer the same message.

$10.00 USD really,Will that be cheque or cash ?. Moderator please verify my ip address is not from australia but from the united states so i can collect my money. I will donate $5000 straight off to thetaobums.com. That is if he is a man of his word ?

Very considerate of you more_pie_guy :lol:

Chu

Edited by untouchable

$10.00 USD really,Will that be cheque or cash ?. Moderator please verify my ip address is not from australia but from the united states so i can collect my money. I will donate $5000 straight off to thetaobums.com. That is if he is a man of his word ?

Very considerate of you more_pie_guy :lol:

Chu

It's yours send me a pm.

Pretty sure you can easily use a proxy server to make it seem like your IP is from any country. Doesn't prove anything.

• Like 1

Pretty sure you can easily use a proxy server to make it seem like your IP is from any country. Doesn't prove anything.

If he wants the money it will come via money order and ups.

I have read the book, twice and it's not teaching Mo-Pai and it is not profiting from Mo-Pai. If Jim is profiting from anything it is from his personal choice to travel and have an adventure and so he shares that.You may notice this is the better part of what books are, but I am not shocked if you don't.The title of the book is a tip off to that fact and I am not sure why you look past that but I have some ideas as well do a few on this site. The word "Karma" is one you don't understand, and if you think a mans trip is going to change MMA your wrong, just read your own words " Heaven forbid this information gets into the hands of the MMA/NHB World. I have been told there are no techniques outlined in this book" you sir are vary, vary funny for lack of a better term. The "information"(assuming your talking about Mo-Pai and not Jim's book all of a sudden) being in the hands of everybody ?!?! what would be the problem with that? other than the odd fool not practicing and spending time inarticulately flipping out on better people and even then the good out ways the bad. Or did you mean that people will read about Jim's travels and instantly know were the Mo-Pai book of teachings is and then they'll just hop in there and steal it,translate it,learn it and practice it then somehow everybody will learn it and practice it, Just imagine the whole world meditating oh my what a scary thought. Oh and a little secret you might not be aware of, books cost money...it's science.