Sign in to follow this  
Ho Pei

Lovely banner

Lovely banner! Were there previous ones? Well I am a new member, 28, and really a bum. Lol. :)

Two questions:

1. How do I change my avy?

2. How do I do the personal help thingy?

Thanks!

Welcome to the 'bums Ho Pei.

There were previous banners on the old board software, but very similar to the one we have now.

You should be able to change your avatar now (access is via your control panel) Have a play with the dropdown menu in the top right of the screen where your name is. Not sure exactly what you mean by #2.

Anyhow, hope you have fun @ TTB.

Welcome to the 'bums Ho Pei.

There were previous banners on the old board software, but very similar to the one we have now.

You should be able to change your avatar now (access is via your control panel) Have a play with the dropdown menu in the top right of the screen where your name is. Not sure exactly what you mean by #2.

Anyhow, hope you have fun @ TTB.

Thanks. By #2 I meant what is the process for the Personal Practice Discussion forum? How does it work?

Oh cool,

Well you can see inside them now.

Any TTB can get their own forum to post stuff in, mostly it's practice journals or things people are working on.

At the moment they are taking some time to set up but if you want one just post your request

here

You can also just start a thread there and we can move it into it's own section later.

Edited by Mal Stainkey

Sign in to follow this