Edward M

Knowledge

Well, I like what both of you posted and chuckled at what Everything said.

I do very much agree with the quote. If one has knowledge that has grown into wisdom and does not share it everyone loses.

Peculiar wonder

This knowledge escapes my eye

Is it spell that I'm under

Without it I must get by

The change feels so sudden

Some guidance might tell me why

This wisdom I'm under

Like wind will help clear the sky

Well, I like what both of you posted and chuckled at what Everything said.

I do very much agree with the quote. If one has knowledge that has grown into wisdom and does not share it everyone loses.

Hehe, I think the way he used Knowledge goes much deeper then how we all use the word knowledge in our daily lifes.

When the quote says, ´knowledge is intended for Use´ the use is not about sharing. It is with a capital U. It relates to action, movement, space-time. The knowledge has to be used by the action or manifestation. Basicly this is saying that true knowledge can only be seen in the present moment. The memory of the action is always lost, since our minds can only code the information of form.

Its like this:

You try to save an old man that went to cross the road as an car came rushing by. The man hit you and told to F off... Then you took the form, knowledge, of this man as in ´the old man is bad´. And you project that shape or knowledge onto other old mans crossing the road. You no longer try to save them because you now think all old men are bad. This happens because your knowledge contains no action or use. I can´t really put it into words easily, because I don´t even understand it my self that well yet.

What you have said is also very interesting. I guess that wisdom has to survive. The most important wisdom in ancient times were shared only to a few chosen students. I think I agree with you to a point. We shoulden´t speak out loud our wisdom in midst of strangers! With great wisdom comes great power comes great responsibility comes spider-mans uncle. :lol:

Edited by Everything

That sounds very cautious, but I think even this is not cautious enough :mellow:

Hehehe. I can't go there and still be honest. I have walked on thin ice before. Conservative I am, yes, but not ultra-conservative.

Edit for additional thought:

Sometimes I talk even when I know no one is listening.

Edited by Marblehead

Might be wise to stay silent, but I really don't know.

Really, I agree. There are times when it is best to remain silent.

To all the teachers in this room, there's something I've gotta say

To these who walked the noble path and these who learn the way

Techniques and wisdom was granted when times were getting bad

Just wait a little longer for the sad and getting mad

In our peaceful being, just wait till time has come