AstralProjectee

I can think myself to orgasum. Here is how I did it.

9 hours ago, Will.i.am said:

So i have been searching for answers and finally am able to comment to you all. i have never practiced anything energy related or spiritual. I recently had this same thing happen to me. I didn’t ejaculate but i did feel like i was. And it was throughout my body. My eyes were rolling in my head. I felt like i was coming out of my body. I was shaking from head to toe. At first it scared me but i let that go and focused more on the feeling itself. I am wondering if this is harmful to my mind/body? I don’t want to hurt myself but also enjoyed it very much and want to keep trying. 

That was you starting to open your heart. All good stuff. Enjoy and simply reside in it. 

• Like 1

Had the same experience some years ago when I started feeling energy. Shaking, erection, eyes rolling backwards, tongue moving upwards, heat and sweat.. Don't be scared of it, I had some serious fears of energy getting stuck etc. which _then_ resulted  in it being blocked in some parts of the body.. 

The trick is to not force anything, as Jeff said simply reside in it, be quiet and let everything go it's natural way..

Edited by phil
  • Like 2

On 04/10/2011 at 7:45 AM, Protector said:

Wake me up when you can do that to other people

...no wait, don't wake me up :lol:

.......   'from a distance'  ?  

On 04/10/2011 at 9:22 AM, fiveelementtao said:

Thinking yourself to orgasm definitely sounds like it could be very entertaining and if you can pull it off, that would be quite a feat. .....

Oh .... come on now !    :lol:

Do you mean ejaculation (climax) or orgasm (brain, body, trembles, shaking, heavy breathing, flushing, heat, sensations running up the spine and throughout the body)?

I use to want to think myself to climax (ejaculation), but thinking my way to orgasms is much better. It is a part of my practice. Focusing on almost any body part leads to orgasm. I call them CNS orgasms because it mostly emanates from the spine. 

Earlier, I was playing with the idea of a knee-gasm , ear lobe-gasm, elbow-gasm. Basically parts that don't seem pre-wired for pleasure. 

Kind of curious topic... but when one can think their way out of an organism, then I'm all ears :)

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 6:46 PM, Mikey_Power_Up said:

Earlier, I was playing with the idea of a knee-gasm , ear lobe-gasm, elbow-gasm. 

Ear lobe-gasm !!!!!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Ear lobe-gasm !!!!!!! :lol:

My belief is that it is all CNS related, so once you understand the 'networking' of the CNS and how it expands throughout the body, you can 'energize' any body part, make it tremble, fill it with sensation...  I believe this is how we 'create' chakras and dan tiens, which are all or mostly located around large nerve clusters, plexuses, near major organs and glands. The not so richly connected body parts just take a little bit more effort to 'fire' up.  The body might be the most real thing that we have that we can create subjective concepts to create real-world physiological response. Surely the greatest temple ever constructed just needs renovation via mind/energy work. 

• Like 3

I can think my self to organize. When I interact and touch things it becomes very natural it seems that I am not even the one organizing, it all happens like magic. The blissfulness of a good organizing last long time, a full body feeling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With only one thought I can create a whole dimesion filled with billion of practitioners each of them is capable of thinking self to do any kind of condition or task.

• Like 1