AstralProjectee

I can think myself to orgasum. Here is how I did it.

michael245 what you said was basically that when you don't masturbate or orgasm you save your sexual energy and raise it to the pineal gland. Right?

We'll yes, you can do that if you meditate and bring your energy up the spine. Yes, that is right. How does that contradict my point that your sex drive is like a muscle.

Let me be clear I am not talking about regular tense masturbation and orgasm. But relaxing the body and letting that energy invigorate the whole body. Also not ejaculating would also help to as to not lose extra energy.

Peace!

michael245 what you said was basically that when you don't masturbate or orgasm you save your sexual energy and raise it to the pineal gland. Right?

We'll yes, you can do that if you meditate and bring your energy up the spine. Yes, that is right. How does that contradict my point that your sex drive is like a muscle.

Let me be clear I am not talking about regular tense masturbation and orgasm. But relaxing the body and letting that energy invigorate the whole body. Also not ejaculating would also help to as to not lose extra energy.

Peace!

I must have responded

Edited by michael245

@AstralProjectee Actually I lied about making a mistake when I replied to your post and I lied about being a weed smoker...I know what YOU and the OWNERS of this website are,and all the other trollers on this page are,I'm not stupid.

Edited by michael245

Idk...when it comes to sex DRIVE...like...why? lol. I always question everything that pops up in me in a hope to understand it. But why would one feel DRIVEN to sex? Why would one feel driven to orgasm? What is it's function?

Personally in terms of energy blockages and clearing...I mean to ME, IMHO, it would make more sense from an alchemical standpoint (and this is purely theoretical) to open the orbits and clear the channels FIRST before moving sexual energy for transformation. For example when you orgasm...I BELIEVE, you are releasing energy. Orgasm has always felt like a "release" to me. However if you don't have much to release then it's like...why?, lol. For me I would think choosing the root of temporary celibacy and meditating on the navel to store energy there would be overall, longterm, longrun, endgame, overall more beneficial. In the latter case you're storing energy and storing and storing and you're increasing "tension". Now what's interesting is that when you do this your sex drive increases, so could it be you're gaining vitality? Could it be that the desire for orgasm is a way for the body to release energy when there's too much built up?

But what happens after you've meditated long enough is that a heat is generated. If you ignore the urge for orgasm, if you ignore you're body's urge to "release" then you can push it further and in a sense "stretch it" so it can handle more. And the further you meditate the energy begins to "overflow" and you have such an abundance that it flows into your "orbit" and the energy works it's way up your spine without you having to do anything. I think the idea of visualizing energy moving is ridiculous, if you have enough energy to begin with then it would move on its own (imo). I think very few people actually work on the foundation of any energy ANYTHING which is INCREASING YOUR ENERGY, lol. And you don't increase through releasing. imo anyways.

However when one experiences an orgasm, independant on ejaculation there is definately an increase in energy in the nervous system, so I could see how it could be used to increase the capacity to handle energy, but again I would think you would do that more naturally by first increasing and storing your energy. Without that foundation it just seems kinda...idk...silly :P At least from an alchemical point of view. From the standpoint of being a human and being playful and having fun I'd imagine that to be quite a good time :)

This is all purely from an alchemical standpoint. If you're looking to have lots of energy and vitality, the navel is your friend and focusing on it during a period of celibacy with controlled breathing, will increase the amount of energy you have to "play with". In most traditional methods this is where you start. I will make another wuick post sharing my ideas on sex drive and orgasm as I don't want just one huge rant, lol.

-Astral

Hi all. I am a beginner on the taoist path and tantra. Actually, I don't identify myself with any religion in particular. Some may ask what does thinking your self to orgasm have to do with taoism. We'll I am trying to do solo cultivation so I think if one has direct control over there sex hormones from the brain to do solo cultivation. That would give them an advantage over someone who is just doing solo cultivation manually ie with your hand. The reason is that probably not not as many hormones are released, and hormones is what every taoist wants to boost. I first learned about thinking off from comcast on-demand. They no longer have the show on. But you can find at least part of it here.

Nothing like empirical study to really find out what's going on. I am an empiricist myself. Good for you. One of the modern masters of energy cultivation and kundalini praxis, Dr. Glenn Morris, was a proud empiricist.

A lot of BS if not down right demonizing of the wonders of orgasm out there. Things are a little different for women, easier over all.

Speaking from personal experience I have been in spontaneous whole body orgasm once almost continuous 24/7 over the space of 3 weeks. It was in the context of my kundalini exploding open one year.

The point of orgasm originated behind the solar plexus, maybe the cervical os, maybe the lower DT. It filled my body with waves of exquisite pleasure so intense as to boarder on pain. I would stay in bed because my body was constantly moving in rocking pelvic waves. My body undulated like a snake moving in sine waves across the sand. I moaned, I cried, I begged for it to stop. It stopped when I fell asleep and started when I awakened. Fortunately I had no job and lived alone 20 years ago.

My body was inundated with all those wonderful chemicals. I drooled, I panted in ecstaty, my body going into spontaneous yoga asanas. I had wild, kinesthetic visions of making love with the gods. I dreamed of snakes and serpents.

After 3 weeks my energy body was cleaned out and vibrating like a drum.

20 years later I can relax any muscular tension and my body fills with orgasmic bliss. The whole universe feels like the gods making love when I tune in. Ecstasy continually bubbles through the marrow of my bones. I must keep it dialed down or I get lost in the bliss and cant function in everyday life.

Orgasm is deeply healing. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different bodily process that are only related by cultural conditioning.

Keep on practicing and exploring. Orgamsic energy powers the universe. Some call her Shakti. Relax and surrender into the flow of the universe because orgasmic energy is a mirror of this.

:)

• Like 1

So in terms of sex drive being a muscle...I can see how you would come to this conclusion. It certainly seems to me that the more I masturbate the more I want to masturbate, same with sexual orgasm. However that should be analyzed, when you have a craving for something...it means you are experiencing discomfort, imbalance, so you crave something to bring balance, maintain equiliberium. When you're thirsty you drink and thirst is satisfied. When you're hungry you eat and your hunger is satisfied. When you're tired you rest and you fatigue is satisfied. Imo, if you have the urge to masturbate or orgasm (which I believe is a release of energy) then experiencing it would satisfy the urge (which STILL hasn't been defined, what causes it?). However what if you ate food that just made you hungrier? what if you felt more tired after resting? what if you felt thirstier after drinking? Immediately you would say..."My god this method isn't satisfying my urge, it's making it worse" "This salt water is making me thirstier, it must not be quenching my thirst, let me try this fresh water over hear instead".

Another interesting note is that on the reality of "hunger" or even headaches. When you have overstimulated the system, there is a time of discomfort as you have to "readjust". When you overeat your stomach is stretched, your intestines are stretched and once they have been cleared they need to shrink. This is very uncomfortable and many of us call that discomfort "hunger", so what do we do to ease the discomfort of shrinking? Eat MORE food, lol, then we get bellys that hang over our waistline. With headaches it's KINDA similar because when we've over stimulated the system we have to deal with the discomfort of a headache, and often we think that we need to DO more to relieve it, when really we just need to rest and let the body balance itself.

So again I personally am weary of orgasm as I can't seem to satisfy the urge through sexual means. What happens is i'll just keep trying until I'm just to exhausted to try anymore but that just drains my energy, it doesn't GIVE me anything. Same thing if you eat junk food. You eat empty calories but you're still hungry cause maybe your body need nutrition, but you just keep eating empty calories until the body is too overburdened and you're just too full to eat anymore and you get tired as your energy is drained.

Another interesting note is that the less I masturbate the less I WANT to masturbate. In fact I've grown to enjoy the sexual tension more than the release of it. I've grown to enjoy tension rather than want to release it. Kinda like when someone makes you sad, you want to cry, you want to release the emotion. Well I'v grown to enjoy the tension, the feeling of that emotion (to speak metaphorically). So idk. I certainly do enjoy being in the presence of female I respect and trust, there's definitely an energy exchange going on there without there having to be any sexual contact.

So again if it's a muscle...well it wouldn't fit the "quality" or "traits" of a muscle. Think, if celibacy and navel meditation INCREASES sexual desire (at least for a time), then thats like saying if you don't move your left arm it'll get ripped, lol. SO I wouldn't exactly label it as a muscle...

I think of it like this...lets say you have an empty balloon. You start filling it with air, but naturally it only fills up so much before air is let out and it returns to it's empty state when no air is being generated. When you close the "gates" where the air leaves it forces the air to recirculate and the balloon stretches and expands. Now if your energy centers were being "stretched" would you imagine that being comfortable or uncomfortable? Uncomfortable right? so you feel tension right? You want to release that tension because it's uncomfortable to feel "stretched". Same like the balloon, the air wants to be released and if you open a "gate" the air will flow out. Imo this is sex drive, this is sexual tension. When you have too much energy and you want to release it. However if you want to INCREASE your energy and increase your capacity to store energy then you MUST endure the discomfort of being "Stretched". To me sex drive is indeed a sign of vitality because it shows you have alot of energy, but just like drinking salt-water when you're thirsty or eat empty calories when you need nutrition, I don't believe orgasm increases vitality. It may release blockages and it may help circulate energy that is "stuck", but I don't believe it can increase your energy. And as I stated in my last post, if you increase your energy, it will naturally open up your orbits and clear your channels. In terms of alchemy it seems like the goal is to transmute sexual energy into vitality.

In classical literature they say when the jing is full you will no longer crave sex. When the chi is full you will no longer crave food. When the shen is full you will no longer need sleep.

So if when your jing is full you no longer crave sex and the more you have sex the more you want it.....DO you think sex increases jing or decreases jing? Orgasm without ejaculation may be a "middle-ground" of no harm, but again I don't think you can INCREASE you chi or jing through orgasm. Thats just my personal opinion on it based on my experiences and what I've read/heard from others.

But keep doing it and see where it takes you, maybe i'm wrong, but noone will ever know unless someone tries it. Just don't let addictions hold you back from attaining greatness. Watch you mind at all times and constantly question "why" and "what is the benefit", that is my advice if you are open to it.

Peace good sir,

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima

Idk...when it comes to sex DRIVE...like...why? lol. I always question everything that pops up in me in a hope to understand it. But why would one feel DRIVEN to sex? Why would one feel driven to orgasm? What is it's function?

The Yin-Yang concept is:

1. 陽極生陰: When the Yang reached to its peak, it will start its course to Yin.

2. 陰極生陽: When the Yin reached to its peak, it will start its course to Yang.

For example:

1. When your sperms are mature which set you in the Yang state, it builds up your sexual drive energy; then they need to be released.

2. After the energy released, it puts you in a Yin state. Then it will reproduce the sperms to set you back into the Yang state. Indeed, this Yin-Yang cycle is perpetual. If you don't ejaculate, eventually, the sperm will be released in the blood stream. That's what I had told in my health class in high school.

Your questions:

1. Why would one feel DRIVEN to sex?

It was only a natural human behavior physiologically.

2. Why would one feel driven to orgasm?

It is part of the reproductive process.

3. What is it's function?

It is for the reproduction of your own offspring.

Edited by ChiDragon

ShaktiMama you present an excellent case of how orgasms and sexual energy can be used to help someone grow spiritually. I believe your case would become the norm if people would explore there sexuality.

------------------------

So in terms of sex drive being a muscle...I can see how you would come to this conclusion. It certainly seems to me that the more I masturbate the more I want to masturbate, same with sexual orgasm. However that should be analyzed, when you have a craving for something...it means you are experiencing discomfort, imbalance, so you crave something to bring balance, maintain equiliberium. When you're thirsty you drink and thirst is satisfied. When you're hungry you eat and your hunger is satisfied. When you're tired you rest and you fatigue is satisfied. Imo, if you have the urge to masturbate or orgasm (which I believe is a release of energy) then experiencing it would satisfy the urge (which STILL hasn't been defined, what causes it?). However what if you ate food that just made you hungrier? what if you felt more tired after resting? what if you felt thirstier after drinking? Immediately you would say..."My god this method isn't satisfying my urge, it's making it worse" "This salt water is making me thirstier, it must not be quenching my thirst, let me try this fresh water over hear instead".

So again I personally am weary of orgasm as I can't seem to satisfy the urge through sexual means. What happens is i'll just keep trying until I'm just to exhausted to try anymore but that just drains my energy, it doesn't GIVE me anything. Same thing if you eat junk food. You eat empty calories but you're still hungry cause maybe your body need nutrition, but you just keep eating empty calories until the body is too overburdened and you're just too full to eat anymore and you get tired as your energy is drained.

So if when your jing is full you no longer crave sex and the more you have sex the more you want it.....DO you think sex increases jing or decreases jing? Orgasm without ejaculation may be a "middle-ground" of no harm, but again I don't think you can INCREASE you chi or jing through orgasm. Thats just my personal opinion on it based on my experiences and what I've read/heard from others.

Peace good sir,

-Astral

I think you just have not masturbated the right right way. You didn't relax enough and you ejaculated. I am not talking about ejaculating or being tense while masturbating. But relaxing and not ejaculating. Also even if someone does have more of a desire to masturbate from masturbating that is fine. As long as they are reaching for the Tao. This is expected even in any religion to reach enlightenment. You must have some desire to reach enlightenment. But the day will come when you have to let go of all desire and be totally satisfied. Let me be clear I am not saying that orgasming is the way of the Tao or is better than being celibate while meditating. In fact having a season of sexuality and and season of being celibate and meditating is probably the most optimal.

---------------------------

Personally in terms of energy blockages and clearing...I mean to ME, IMHO, it would make more sense from an alchemical standpoint (and this is purely theoretical) to open the orbits and clear the channels FIRST before moving sexual energy for transformation. For example when you orgasm...I BELIEVE, you are releasing energy. Orgasm has always felt like a "release" to me. However if you don't have much to release then it's like...why?, lol. For me I would think choosing the root of temporary celibacy and meditating on the navel to store energy there would be overall, longterm, longrun, endgame, overall more beneficial. In the latter case you're storing energy and storing and storing and you're increasing "tension". Now what's interesting is that when you do this your sex drive increases, so could it be you're gaining vitality? Could it be that the desire for orgasm is a way for the body to release energy when there's too much built up?

You can do that is you want. It doesn't mean that using sexuality is inferior. I personally find it hard to meditate even while not masturbating.

-----------------

@AstralProjectee Actually I lied about making a mistake when I replied to your post and I lied about being a weed smoker...I know what YOU and the OWNERS of this website are,and all the other trollers on this page are,I'm not stupid.

WTF

Peace!

Anybody know of any tantra paths that are what AstralProjectee describes? Theres alot of phoney tantra out there. I'm just interested in solo practice without manual stimulation.

Anybody know of any tantra paths that are what AstralProjectee describes? Theres alot of phoney tantra out there. I'm just interested in solo practice without manual stimulation.

Go old school. Neo tantra is lacking.

Umaa Tantra

the website of my dear friends and fellow teachers and Aghorics.

s

ShaktiMama you present an excellent case of how orgasms and sexual energy can be used to help someone grow spiritually. I believe your case would become the norm if people would explore there sexuality.

------------------------

hehe...we will never be the norm...people find us too dangerous and out there. a good number of our students are already living it. In my network of friends and associates there are others. We are a tiny bunch in comparison to the world. It is better to keep quiet because people get very upset when we talk about bliss and orgasms. Happiness and peace from orgasmic practice can be dangerous to the status quo.

The world is anti bliss. Until it is no longer this will be no normal. Yet, bliss is everyone's birthright. Our bodies were designed to be blissful, to feel peaceful and happy.

a good number of our students are already living it. In my network of friends and associates there are others.

What do you mean by that? Where's your students?

Peace!

Thanks, I looked into Umaa and it's very yoga based, I have a yoga practice. The Kundalini Awakening Process intrigues me, too bad there are no books out there.

Go old school. Neo tantra is lacking.

Umaa Tantra

the website of my dear friends and fellow teachers and Aghorics.

s

What do you mean by that? Where's your students?

Peace!

bliss can be a byproduct of kundalini development. I have been teaching that since the 90s. I am also a KAP (kundalini awakening process) instructor.

If students do their practices there will be bliss.

Thanks, I looked into Umaa and it's very yoga based, I have a yoga practice. The Kundalini Awakening Process intrigues me, too bad there are no books out there.

there are many different types of yoga. Modern yoga tends to only focus on physical development. Tantra yoga is an alchemical process that can lead to enlightenment or personal liberation.One cannot really successfully remove Tantra from Yogic practice if one is going to be an authentic Tantric practitioner. It is not just about putting oneself in different positions. It's also a practice of energy cultivation. The Umaa Tantra program is old school. They also implement different practices from Bonpo Shamanism, qigong, and other schools of energetic development.

I am one of the senior instructors for the Kundalini Awakening Process. Dr. Glenn Morris, the first teacher and originator of that process has written several books. A search on his name will pull up his books. We used to teach together.

• Like 1

I did a search for his books but they seem to have a martial arts spin. I prefer a softer approach of acceptance. Is there a KAP ebook or can you recommend any of his books?

I'm totally comfortable in my own abilities of energy awareness and feel I don't need any path but I'm going to checkout 1 or 2 DVDs of Umaa and see if there are and valuable tips. Thanks.

there are many different types of yoga. Modern yoga tends to only focus on physical development. Tantra yoga is an alchemical process that can lead to enlightenment or personal liberation.One cannot really successfully remove Tantra from Yogic practice if one is going to be an authentic Tantric practitioner. It is not just about putting oneself in different positions. It's also a practice of energy cultivation. The Umaa Tantra program is old school. They also implement different practices from Bonpo Shamanism, qigong, and other schools of energetic development.

I am one of the senior instructors for the Kundalini Awakening Process. Dr. Glenn Morris, the first teacher and originator of that process has written several books. A search on his name will pull up his books. We used to teach together.

Edited by Nilo

I am 45 years old, live in Boston, well-upholstered, and I'm a divorced mom.

The higher up the chakra ladder you go, the less separation there is between people, and of course at the top there isn't any separation at all. If you are generous with pleasure, the world will benefit.

In my book, the Umaa crew have the Goods when It comes to being one of the only modern Tantra schools that have Traditional and Neo practices well Integrated.

I have not studied with them as yet, but I have seen their material and It is good :)

I am 45 years old, live in Boston, well-upholstered, and I'm a divorced mom.

The higher up the chakra ladder you go, the less separation there is between people, and of course at the top there isn't any separation at all. If you are generous with pleasure, the world will benefit.

"all acts of love and pleasure serve the Goddess"

:)

I'm a 40 year old man. I've been "thinking off" for about 12 years now. I can do it pretty much at will, for as long as I wish, provided I'm not in acute discomfort, pain, or stress. I learned a couple years after becoming multi-orgasmic through Key Sound Multiple Orgasm technique taught at multiples.com. While I certainly believe my KSMO practice helped speed up my progress towards "thinking off," I actually learned it from two techniques found in books unrelated to "tantric" or other profound sexual energy practices. The books are "Frontal Lobes Supercharge" by Neil Slade and "Access Your Brain's Joy Center" by Pete Sanders. The techniques are called "Amygdala Clicking" and "Joy Touching" respectively. Neither book or is author has much to offer beyond these two techniques IMHO. But I do consider them worth the read.

In "Amygdala Clicking" aka "Clicking Forward" the goal is to use a combination of visualization and physical sensation to stimulate the Anterior Amydalae regions (two areas located just below and behind the eyes).

"Joy Touching" seeks to stimulate (again through visualization and physical awareness) the Septum Pellucidum located approximately in the center of the brain, very much equivalent to the Third Eye chakra.

Personally, through my experiences of Kundalini-like waves stimulating my chakras during my "tantric" KSMO sessions, I consider "thinking off" simply to be a "Third Eye" and/or "Crown Chakra" orgasm. Nothing more, nothing less. I simply direct energy to those areas to charge them, which almost instantly induces a wonderful, continuous state of orgasm for as long as I choose to maintain my awareness there, maintaining the charge. I can "turn it up" or down so-to-speak, like a volume dial to produce the amount of pleasure I desire.

Through my KSMO practice, I had already learned how to induce orgasms at will, but they were mostly felt through the first three chakras, sometimes the Heart & Throat as well. But Third Eye & Crown Chakra orgasms are distinctly felt in the head, then result in a second, simultaneous orgasm that feels more genital or Root Chakra centered.

In my practice, on my better days I can charge or feel full orgasmic sensations in all 7 chakras seperately or simultaneously.

I've been enjoying orgasms at will with or without physical stimulation, solo or with a partner for about 14 years now. I do feel as though the energy usually generates at the Root and then, through the Key Sound, is encouraged to flow up the spine and then I guide it back down front of my body and into my Dan Tien. I'm a big believer in consciously gathering all my sexual chi and storing it in my Dan Tien immediately following any orgasmic experience, especially if it includes the heart or head. It's simply the safest place to store extra energy in the body.

I definitely agree with AstralProjectee's description of "feeling off" as opposed to "thinking." A far more accurate term for the experience.

I must say I haven't experienced any of the health problems suggested in this thread. I do feel that Third Eye orgasms are a healthy and beneficial expression of my being alive. After over a decade of enjoying them, there doesn't seem to be a downside.

I have to emphasize that I do feel regular KSMO practice, which I consider to be a profoundly safe and effective form of sexual Chi Gung, really helps prevent any blockages or energy stagnation by virtue of the deep abdominal breathing and gentle direction of chi along the microcosmic orbit. So it may the KSMO that is keeping my head from exploding. All is know is, if it was that bad for me, it surely would have killed me by now.

The closest thing to a health problem I've experienced was for a few weeks I found myself getting "stuck" in Crown Chakra orgasms for several hours a day, every day. But it felt more like a gentle Kundalini awakening than anything. I was simply stuck in orgasmic pleasure and profound spiritual bliss for awhile. But again, I do feel that my KSMO practice kept the energy moving in a healthy and natural way.

I couldn't help noticing AstralProjectee dealing with the same type of admonishing comments regarding "thinking off" as my wife and I have any time we mentioned that we enjoy practicing KSMO/"Tantra" together. The same "you'll shoot your eye out," "that will make you go blind," "here there be dragons" type resistance that pioneering, fun-loving, bliss-seekers have always faced. People are still afraid of their own pleasure and imaginations. What a shame. 😉

Apologies for the lack of quotations from so many excellent posts. I was in a rush, cat in my lap, and a sluggish phone signal.

• Like 4

So i have been searching for answers and finally am able to comment to you all. i have never practiced anything energy related or spiritual. I recently had this same thing happen to me. I didn’t ejaculate but i did feel like i was. And it was throughout my body. My eyes were rolling in my head. I felt like i was coming out of my body. I was shaking from head to toe. At first it scared me but i let that go and focused more on the feeling itself. I am wondering if this is harmful to my mind/body? I don’t want to hurt myself but also enjoyed it very much and want to keep trying.