AstralProjectee

I can think myself to orgasum. Here is how I did it.

oh, I'm sorry

I forgot you are doing inferior practice so you need to forcefully open most of the channels

If I had this conversation with my other buds, there would be so much yelling :lol:

fiveelementtao what exactly were these people doing to hurt themselves? I'm not going to be trying some advanced stuff.

I just went back and re-read your OP. And now. I'm not sure if my response is relevant to you.

I am not certain about all of their methods but they revolved around sexually stimulating themselves until close to orgasm and then trying to recirculate that energy up the spine.

The most dangerous ones are methods where the ejaculation is physically blocked in some way. That is very damaging to the tissues.

The other slightly less dangerous method is to become aroused and then try to move the heated up fluids up the spine. That tends to overheat the system. It makes you too yang and over time will cause overall damage from the imbalance of too much yang in the system.

My point is not in regard to sex in general but the forcible restraining of ejaculation.

I am not familiar enough with your scenario to know what is happening to you on a physical level. My only point is against the whole semen retention thing through resisting ejaculation...

So, I will go back and edit my previous response as it may not apply to you...

The other slightly less dangerous method is to become aroused and then try to move the heated up fluids up the spine. That tends to overheat the system. It makes you too yang and over time will cause overall damage from the imbalance of too much yang in the system.

Couldn't I move yin from the testicles up to balance it out?

My point is not in regard to sex in general but the forcible restraining of ejaculation.

I am not familiar enough with your scenario to know what is happening to you on a physical level. My only point is against the whole semen retention thing through resisting ejaculation...

I can relax before ejaculation to prevent ejaculation and prevent damaging any tissues right?

Edit: What ever I do don't force anything.

Edited by AstralProjectee

Couldn't I move yin from the testicles up to balance it out?

I doubt it highly. Is that from a book? I would only learn any such technique from a qualified master. I would discard any of the sexual kung fu stuff you've read in books. It's a bunch of old wives tales...

I can relax before ejaculation to prevent ejaculation and prevent damaging any tissues right?

Edit and what ever I do don't force anything.

well, if you are stimulating yourself and your body would naturally release through ejaculation and you are preventing that from happening, you are unnaturally forcing. Relaxing at that point is useless anyway because the fluids have been activated and heated up and need to be released or they will sit in your body and rot. I repeat: the only way sexual fluids are of any use in internal alchemy is if they have moved up the spine before being activated. Sexual stimulation is NOT an effective way to perform internal alchemy. So, IMO, and IME your entire premise of rejuvenating yourself by retaining activated sexual fluids is innaccurate. Whatever benefits you receive from your sexual activity ( and there very well may be) will be identical whether you retain the fluids or not. The hormones released from the brain during sex are not diminished through ejaculation.

Whatever you've been told about withholding ejaculation may be false. Withholding semen accomplishes nothing unless it is done without any sexual stimulation.

If you want to think yourself to orgasm, just do it and release if that is what your body wants to do. But I recommend that you do not withhold ejaculation. Decide what is important to you: Do you want to practice internal alchemy through transmutation of Jing? If so, learn from a teacher how to do so without sexual stimulation. That is the most effective way.

Or

Do you want to enjoy whatever benefits come from your sexual practices. If so, then allow your body to release in a natural way. The hype about semen retention is bogus. Releasing won't damage you unless you overdo it. retaining does nothing for you if you have activated the fluids through intense sexual stimulation...

No offense, but this is complete nonsense. The hypothalamus and pituitary do not produce sex hormones, they generate signaling messengers to produce sex hormones in the testes (in males).

Hormone levels have little if anything to do with tantric practice. I am on testosterone replacement therapy, so my testosterone levels are consistently high, higher than roughly 75% of the population, and that does not make me any different from anyone else.

I have no idea where you pulled these theories from but please don't make it a delibate practice to delude people into believing things that you made up that have no basis in reality.

Like I said. You would be generating hormones directly in the brain. In the hypothalamus the master gland and the pituitary. These sex hormones are what taoist need for sexuality health and longevity. I think if someone could generated these sex hormones directly then they would have an advantage over someone that can't generate these sex hormones directly.

Edit: This is especially true if you your doing solo cultivation.

I can orgasm at will just buy putting my attention in my sacral chakra, and it can last as long as I want, yet it has no physical element like erection or ejaculation involved in it whatsoever..

When I first learnt it I thought it was pretty nifty, but now I tend to think 'Big Deal!' I hardly ever do it any more. I did just a minute ago to make sure it still works. I am not sure how useful It is as a skill, I got it as a side effect when I released the second chakras psychic knot or granthi.

But I am all for people exploring their own spirit/mind/body connected system.

I personally find ejaculation control very useful, but never with the Million dollar point, as that I believe can damage tissues... But I do not believe that restraining ejaculation is damaging if one learns to do it through muscle control, which requires having a well developed PC region... {at least it wasn't for me, nor millions of other Tantric Yogi's}

Stimulated sexual energy can be quite potent when It hits the midbrain region, can be very heart opening when it hits the heart chakra.. and occasionally can awaken the Kundalini in a practitioner...

The only thing I would add is, i think it is better [safer] to have practised opening the channels and circulating energy cold, before setting of on that sexual adventure...

And if you do not know a competent Guru or teacher, then make sure you have the number for a Kundalini crisis/help line, just in case...

It happened that way to me...

Good Luck and Blessings :)

Seth Ananda

• Like 3

Retaining by the way is not Bogus, and has 1000's of years of tradition behind it.

I feel a massive difference before and after ejaculation.

I think you would have to be a serious Meditator to really notice it, and if you are not, then it probably does not really matter.

Trust what you feel, but try no sexual activity for a month or more, meditate each day, and then ejaculate, and meditate again the next few days. You may notice a considerable lack of inner stability or focusing ability...

This is also why so many prize fighters and Olympic athlete's will refrain from sex for sometimes a few weeks before a major event...

• Like 5

I would discard any of the sexual kung fu stuff you've read in books. It's a bunch of old wives tales...

Agreed, sometimes learning from books can actually hinder progress, use your own body, base your judgements on how things make YOU feel. How do you think the first Buddha did it?

I repeat: the only way sexual fluids are of any use in internal alchemy is if they have moved up the spine before being activated. Sexual stimulation is NOT an effective way to perform internal alchemy. So, IMO, and IME your entire premise of rejuvenating yourself by retaining activated sexual fluids is inaccurate. Whatever benefits you receive from your sexual activity ( and there very well may be) will be identical whether you retain the fluids or not. The hormones released from the brain during sex are not diminished through ejaculation.

When you "think yourself to orgasm" you are actually engaging the creative "engine", this is what moves the energy up the spine as it is used and activated to power the creative center. This type of sex is very vivid, engaging, and involved. I actually do prefer it to "normal" intercourse. The peak actually leads to its balancing counterpart, emptiness. Afterwards the heart/mind is completely emptied of erroneous desire. What i like to do afterwards is sit in the resulting emptiness/void and allow myself to rest in this space until i spontaneously feel like "coming to". Bliss & Emptiness are two of the fastest ways to "enlightenment" and they balance each other "perfectly". If you are worried about excessive yang then increase the amount of time you spend in the emptiness for balance. The only time you need to worry about the heated semen issue is when you physically stimulate the penis while visualizing (ironically what most guys do while masturbating)which primes the body for a physical release and you stop it from happening. It almost like a switch is flipped in the brain.

On a side note another technique you could try that is very beneficial is to channel the energy to your palms. Start the process the way you normally would and what works for me is visualizing/feeling my hands erotically touching/caressing a woman's body. This was my first "real" experience of manipulating energy that really made it "real" for me. When you draw this successfully the effect is very dramatic and noticeable, and its easy, you just need to find the mental concept/image that will form the pathway.

This link has a another technique you could try that works really well, especially if you are concerned about balance. http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/tt_erotchk.html

oh, I'm sorry

I forgot you are doing inferior practice so you needto forcefully open most of the channels

IfI had this conversation with my other buds, there would be so much yelling :lol:

I see what you did there :ph34r:

Retaining by the way is not Bogus, and has 1000's of years of tradition behind it.

Seth,

I agree with you that it is not bogus if done according to a reputable lineage and under the supervision of a qualified guru.

The stuff in most modern books where most of these solo newbies are learning from is very shady and potentially very dangerous. Even if it weren't, it is very unlikely that a newbie can take that info straight out of a book, out of context, without a teacher's guidance and get any value from it.

I feel a massive difference before and after ejaculation.

I used to feel a difference in the beginning. Until after I spent six years completely celibate and practicing cultivation. Now I can ejaculate and have no difference in energy levels. In my case, the point was to change the quality of energy so that one no longer needed to rely on sexual energy. So, it all depends on what you are practicing. Differing practices have differing results.

The problem with alot of this stuff is that people are making blanket statements about this kind of high level work and applying it to all traditions. It is important to know what the goal of each tradition is and the goal of each practice.

Edited by fiveelementtao

Hey guys.

This thread reminds me of something that was discussed on the forum many years ago. It is a technique that uses sound to amplify erotic sensations. The idea being that a man can train himself to orgasm without vigorous stimulation and therefore without ever triggering the ejaculatory response or even getting an erection, giving the prospect of extended whole body non-ejaculatory orgasms without any kind of the squeezing, blocking, or "heating" that often gets criticized as being dangerous.

It works for women too, and there is an online community of practitioners.

multiples.com

I have been interested in the healing potential of orgasmic energy for a while now, and this really seems like a good way to cultivate that. I'm still at the stage of releasing my old masturbatory habits though, which are incompatible with this technique, or any positive use of sexual energy for that matter.

Edited by Creation
  • Like 1

I'm going to have to strongly disagree with those who entertain the idea that an orsgasm is HEALTHY.I challenge those who believe this orgasm concept not to have an orgasm for 1 month and see for themselves.The body will always produce sexual energy no matter what,it's best if the sexual energy flows to the penial gland.It's easy.

Edited by michael245

I'm going to have to strongly disagree with thoes who entertain the idea that an orsgasm is healthy.

Are you serious. You know we do have studies that show that good sex life is good for your health. I compare having good orgasms to working out. At first you may get tired but in a day or two of rest your not only back to normal but your more stronger sexually.

Peace!

I am shocked at how much judgement and ignorance is in this thread.

AstralProjectee you know what your doing, keep expanding in the direction that calls you, I feel you are making great progress. It's very healing to generate energy in the orange energy center and then spread it throughout your whole body.

Edited by Nilo

My comments:

Sexual energy needs to be cultivated and raised up the spine. You do this by simulating sexual energy and then relaxing without ejaculation. Then you can move this energy up the spine for spiritual growth.

Well said. Mirrors my own experiences as well.

I am shocked at how much judgement and ignorance is in this thread.

Really,maybe you need a pat on the back for your new agerism.

P.S. Sinfest read your private message I sent you.

What is wrong with the idea that your sexual drive is like a muscle the more you work it out the stronger it gets, or should I say the better it gets?

Peace!

Edited by AstralProjectee

What is wrong with the idea that your sexual drive is like a muscle the more you work it out the stronger it gets, or should I say the better it gets?

Peace!

Ha,funny dude,for those who don't understand read my previous posts.