Aaron

This will be the last week I'll be on for awhile...

Hi guys,

As some of you may already know, I've had to deal with getting burnt (literally on my right hand) awhile back and I'm just getting over that, now, because I haven't been able to find a job, I'm looking at being homeless as of Saturday. I was given a 3 day notice today and I don't have the money to pay rent. I'm currently spending the last money I have on a plane ticket for washington state so I can be closer to my family. Of course none of them have offered to let me stay with them, but they are still my family.

I'm not stressed out about this, crap happens. We should accept the good with the bad, if we're going to accept something as good or bad to begin with. I am going to be traveling with my brother who has a little money saved up, so hopefully we can get into a cheap hotel or motel while we look around for work.

I'm not writing this for sympathy, none needed. I am fully at peace with what's happening. I will survive, either by soup kitchen, finding a warm place to sleep near a vent or crashing on my sister's couch. Life will go on, whether I like it or not, so I can either live it or not. I like the first alternative much better than the latter.

My biggest problem before, when I thought I was going to be evicted, but ended up finding a way out at the last moment, was finding a place for my cats, but now that's not such a big deal. I wish them well, but they don't need me to survive. I will find them a good home, keep them alive in my memories and move on to what I need to do.

As a result of all this, I may not be on after this week for a very long time, possibly months. If you want to get in touch with me before I move, you can do it by message here, my phone is in the process of being turned off.

Aaron

Good luck to you Aaron - sorry to see you're struggling financially.

I hope to see you back in the community soon.

I enjoy many of your posts.

• Like 3

Although we don't know eachother much.sleep.gif

happy.gif All the Best Aaron,

May the light be on the Way, and the Way be your guide.

Eh, I just can't figure out why do you want to be homeless

Doesn't sound like he has a choice.

Best of luck Aaron.

Aaron...

Every evening I will contemplate,

Wishing all the stars in the endless skies,

Shedding some lights onto your path....:)

Aaron

I believe you are strong in your path.

May your serenity, tranquility, and wisdom be a light unto those whom you come across along the way.

Blessings on your journey, and goood luck in Washington!

Eh, I just can't figure out why do you want to be homeless

A lot of people are doing it these days. I thought it was stylish, was I wrong?

Aaron

• Like 1

Ahh... life. If it was what we wanted, would we even want it?

I'm not looking for happiness or serenity these days, rather I'm trying to find out where I NEED to be, and once I can figure that out, the rest seems to fall into place effortlessly.

Aaron

I'm not looking for happiness or serenity these days, rather I'm trying to find out where I NEED to be, and once I can figure that out, the rest seems to fall into place effortlessly.

Aaron

your attitude is admirable. I wish you serenity and peace wherever life takes you.

Bless your path! :)

Aaron

Yeah I figured that. I was about to put "peace and blessings on your journey" but then realized "peace isn't going to get him from A to B". Still, your outlook and stability might be helpful to others [recently in the same situation], while using this situation as an opportunity to deepen your spiritual path (assuming that's what you wanted to do..).

So, not that I've been down that path, nor having any reassurance to share about the end of it.. it did make me think about this semi-related random thought in meantime:

Jesus said "I send you as sheep amonst wolves; so be as shrewd(careful, prepared to take action) as a serpent and as harmless as a dove."

What do you get when you combine a serpent and a dove?

Lanzhou_daoist_Temple_Carving_01.jpg

Hi Aaron.

Sad.

But we must deal with the conditions that have been presented to us.

My wishes for the Best for you and your brother.

I have enjoyed the time we have had together here. So yes, do what needs be done, take care of business and get back here with your other family.

Be well and take care!

Aaron,

Life is like the wind, you never really know which way it will take you.

Your journey is not really of your own choosing, but then honestly, who's is?

Hold onto what makes you, You.

Even in the toughest circumstances who you are should never be a question.

You already know who you really are, just be it.

The uncertainty of living a life on the edge, of feeling a surprise at whatever

will come your way, these are good things, there will be great lessons ahead.

I wont wish you luck, because I don't believe in it myself.

I will say, flow with that wind and be one with it all.

I wish you fulfillment in what life brings your way.

Travelling!

You're a good writer, you could blog about it as path 'old school wandering daoist'.

There's also http://www.couchsurfing.org/

I'd be cr8pping myself at the prospect and I wish you safe and enlightening travels.

K

• Like 1

Hey Aaron,

We never really talked so I don't know you too well, but there is always floor space and a sleeping bag where I'm at, as well as some spare food. You are welcome for however long you need...in Michigan.

No one should be homeless against their will in this country...it is a very hard thing to work yourself out of!

Best of luck.

Hey Scott, that's a cool idea!

Aaron, you could do a TTB world tour!

Then you could find out if all these forum people are the same offline as online! I'll bet that would make blog status, or grad-school project status, or documentary-status!

I'll sign up for it. I have a couch in the frozen north far enough away from VJ. PM to find out where because I'm not telling otherwise!

Hi guys,

As some of you may already know, I've had to deal with getting burnt (literally on my right hand) awhile back and I'm just getting over that, now, because I haven't been able to find a job, I'm looking at being homeless as of Saturday. I was given a 3 day notice today and I don't have the money to pay rent. I'm currently spending the last money I have on a plane ticket for washington state so I can be closer to my family. Of course none of them have offered to let me stay with them, but they are still my family.

I'm not stressed out about this, crap happens. We should accept the good with the bad, if we're going to accept something as good or bad to begin with. I am going to be traveling with my brother who has a little money saved up, so hopefully we can get into a cheap hotel or motel while we look around for work.

I'm not writing this for sympathy, none needed. I am fully at peace with what's happening. I will survive, either by soup kitchen, finding a warm place to sleep near a vent or crashing on my sister's couch. Life will go on, whether I like it or not, so I can either live it or not. I like the first alternative much better than the latter.

My biggest problem before, when I thought I was going to be evicted, but ended up finding a way out at the last moment, was finding a place for my cats, but now that's not such a big deal. I wish them well, but they don't need me to survive. I will find them a good home, keep them alive in my memories and move on to what I need to do.

As a result of all this, I may not be on after this week for a very long time, possibly months. If you want to get in touch with me before I move, you can do it by message here, my phone is in the process of being turned off.

Aaron

Much respect and light on your end!

I was close to being homeless myself, but found a way out.

I am sure it will all work out!

Stay strong and positive as you are now!

Much peace and love!