Sign in to follow this  
sean

Magnolia Bark Tummy Release

I picked up a bottle of something called Relacore in Walgreens the other day out of basically just a bored desire to put something on the counter and hear the beeping sound when it's rung up. Heh. So this Relacore claims a belly is related to stress, more specifically to excess cortisol. I know I carry a boatload of stress in my tummy that I am always on the lookout for way to help release. I looked at the ingredients it's all pretty much herbal. Upon further research I think magnolia bark is what's doing the real work. So of course I want to pick up magnolia bark next time I'm out, this Relacore bottle reminds me of something the Umbrella corporation from Resident Evil would make. :D

Page about magnolia bark.

Any thoughts?

Sean

I've always thought my larger belly was due to over eating. That it was natures way of providing padding if I should fall forward.

When 'top researchers' throw out numbers like - thousand times more powerful then- .. It makes me think, what a coincidence not 999 or even 1001, it perfectly 1000 times more powerful, what are the odds :)

You don't strike me as someone who needs to lose much of tire. I on the other hand have just gotten through day 1 of the No Inflammation Diet. Just fruits and veggies. boring.

Michael

ISo of course I want to pick up magnolia bark next time I'm out, this Relacore bottle reminds me of something the Umbrella corporation from Resident Evil would make. :D

Any thoughts?

Sean

Don't bother. I will put some magnolia bark in the "parcel" destined for you tomorrow. Wait, would that disqualify my parcel for the media mail rate? While we're at it, do you want some Huang Jing too?

Magnolia bark can have a very relaxing effect on my nervous system. I stopped playing with it last year when I discovered I couldn't lift my fingers after just a 5 gram decoction. It also kills my ability to feel pleasure in my body. Still want to try some? :-)

Don't bother. I will put some magnolia bark in the "parcel" destined for you tomorrow. Wait, would that disqualify my parcel for the media mail rate? While we're at it, do you want some Huang Jing too?

Yes please. :)

Magnolia bark can have a very relaxing effect on my nervous system. I stopped playing with it last year when I discovered I couldn't lift my fingers after just a 5 gram decoction. It also kills my ability to feel pleasure in my body. Still want to try some? :-)

Pleasureless stupor? Sign me up. ;)

Sign in to follow this