AstralProjectee

Draw chi from sacrum into prostate.

Because I want to increase my sexual energy. I guess just as importantly is moving the energy into the lower tan tien afterward.

Why?

Edited by AstralProjectee

you can put the qi where you wanna put the qi man

for more sexual energy, massage your balls while doing the microcosmic orbit

but don't do that with your thumb up your ass! hahaahha

you can put the qi where you wanna put the qi man

for more sexual energy, massage your balls while doing the microcosmic orbit

but don't do that with your thumb up your ass! hahaahha

Worst joke ever :rolleyes:

yes you can but it might be dangerous. but this is just my view and i am by no means an expert.

how does horse stance move chi form your sacrum to your prostate?

It doesn't, but...

Because I want to increase my sexual energy. I guess just as importantly is moving the energy into the lower tan tien afterward.

See where I'm going with this?

Sinfest are you saying that the horse stance is good for generating chi in the sacrum?

I use to do the horse stance a lot when I was young. And yes it did seem to generate chi. If I did it for a while I would start to get turned on. Unfortunately I am in a wheelchair due to illness that does not seem to be going away right now.

Peace!

Try a meditation then,

Mudra: middle finger to thumb , palm facing up

Tongue to the roof of the mouth

Clench all stomach muscles and muscles below stomach, hold as long as you can

oh don't forget to breathe

Hi all I just have a quick question. Can I draw chi up from my sacrum directly into my prostate. Thanks.

Like I said in the other thread, you have some serious misunderstandings. Get on to the basics and learn from there, dont try to go straight to advanced things, its like playing with matches on your parents bed when you're 4 years old. You'll just end up with a burned thumb if you're lucky.

Hi all I just have a quick question. Can I draw chi up from my sacrum directly into my prostate. Thanks.

If you can think that Chi is already in your sacrum, then why can you think the same for your prostate...???

Chi can be anywhere in your body, why do you have to move it from one place to another...???

If you can think that Chi is already in your sacrum, then why can you think the same for your prostate...???

Chi can be anywhere in your body, why do you have to move it from one place to another...???

Good point there are hot spots where it can be generated more though.

Like I said in the other thread, you have some serious misunderstandings. Get on to the basics and learn from there, dont try to go straight to advanced things, its like playing with matches on your parents bed when you're 4 years old. You'll just end up with a burned thumb if you're lucky.

Your probably right about this but I disagree with the other thread you are referring to.

If you are trying to heal the prostate of a disease, it will depend on what the ailment is. For example, cancer patients need to draw chi away from the area. This can be done by holding one hand close to the area, and the other hand at a greater distance over the dantien. This technique was taught to Zhi Gang Sha by his master who explained that it works like an open window. The energy created by the close hand will be drawn to/escape to the open space of the far hand, bringing the chi to the dantien. The principle is the same as hot air moving naturally to cold areas.

I've found this useful with soar throats and other pains, though you would be best to enlist the help of a medical qi gong master for rapid and more dramatic results.

If you want to strengthen your prostate:

To reverse the near and far hand, with the right understanding and experience, would move the chi from the dantien to your desired area.

flexing the muscles near the sacrum also healthfully flex and nourish the prostate. It may feel like spasms at some point. Freud was probably unaware of this when he advised not to be anally retentive :P:rolleyes:

If you are healthy, then observe that too much of any flavour can cause problems as well..

• Like 2

Your probably right about this but I disagree with the other thread you are referring to.

i would listen to joeblast and people who say that thinking to orgasm is pretty worthless practice if i were you.

why deplete yourself of resource? just focus on regular meditation, which produces good chemicals of numerous kinds.

i think you are falling into a trap of being enamoured of a technique but not comprehending the longterm effects of it. too much concentration and mental effort for a waste of semen!

be careful.

{edit} wrong thread, oops. sorry to get off topic

Edited by anamatva

to astralprojectee

i might sound harsh, but that could be a dangerous practice, and its certainly not one that masters are known to advocate, so i advise staying away for that reason. Just because you CAN do something doesnt mean you SHould do something

i respect the concentration it must take, but i think you could turn that powerful concentration to better use thats all.