LBDaoist

Thank you Tao Bums

This is the only forum I have ever participated in my life. There is something special here. We are creating a spiritual well of information and joined spiritual effort in psychic realm.

Many times something happens either during the day or in practise , I remeber what has been said in forum by a memeber and apply to see if it works better. Or have a revelation of some sort due to pondring on some concept mentioned or read in one of the links.

Thanks everyone. :)

edit:PS nice to read your post LBdaoist :D

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 4

This is a wonderful place to stretch our minds and take it out for a romp. We all seem to come from different mindsets, and I for one think a blurring of the lines is a good thing. I think we're allowed to do our own thinking, to ask the what if questions. There are so many religious and spiritual mindsets in the world, and this only reflects the fact that the question has been implanted in all our hearts, regardless of what corner of the earth we were born in.

I've traveled a metaphysical path, but they all seem to lead to the same place! Personally, I think all the paths lead to the One, but many on this forum would disagree with me. It just seems pretty obvious to me that we're all talking about the same thing, regardless of what title or techniques we wish to utilize to get there. I think some get sidetracked on the smaller offshoot paths, but all seem to lead once more to a fuller understanding of the Whole when they reintegrate.

To me, it makes more sense to view things from the inside out, as though we are 'God' itself. To stand at the end of the road and look back on it, seeing how things are evolving and how things are shaking out, generation after generation. The loving essence wants to have its way on the earth, and perhaps the current unrest or country shake-ups are exactly what is needed to further that purpose.

• Like 1

LBDaoist - it's really nice to see a post like yours.

I also think that there is something special here and great potential and it's good to see others acknowledge that.

• Like 1

Well, okay, I fell obligated to say that I was here shortly after the opening post and did do my +1 thing although nothing came to mind for me to say at the time.

It's nice to be thanked :-)

Oh noooo! Attachment to the identification of being a TTB :ninja: Who is it that is thanking? Who is being thanked? :lol:

I'm kidding. Seriously. Nice to see you LBD. Hope things go well for you :-)

---cheerleading alert----

I think this forum is great. It has a bunch of different and interesting people in it.

----cheerleading alert -----

• Like 1

---cheerleading alert----

I think this forum is great. It has a bunch of different and interesting people in it.

----cheerleading alert -----

One of your pom poms seems to be coming apart and dropping strands on the gymnasium floor. Will those be cleaned up before the next game?

Well, okay, I fell obligated to say that I was here shortly after the opening post and did do my +1 thing although nothing came to mind for me to say at the time.

Acknowledeged. -_-

One of your pom poms seems to be coming apart and dropping strands on the gymnasium floor. Will those be cleaned up before the next game?

As I say to my students at the end of every class. "Will one of you please sweep the floor?"

Huh?

Edited: attempting to not chew one's own fingers off to prevent typing further than...

Oh WTF :-) Let it rip, let it roar :-)

---hilarity ensues----

Edited by -K-

Well, just as a side note, I always did enjoy watching the pom-pom girls. Actually, still do. Hehehe.

I wasn't ever one because they didn't have them where I was. But beware, I did do modern dance :ninja:

Manitou, your talking-stick is in my eye again. isn't that interesting :-)? Karma-clearing suggestions between us warmly received :-)

Well, if you do belly dancing I wanna watch. Hehehe.

:lol:

I've considered it but it looks like too much work. And I don't want to spend evenings in a chilly church hall or dance studio with a bunch of women who have suddenly decided to "empower" themselves. I find that kind of thing depressing as hell. But maybe I should check it out :)

Manitou, your talking-stick is in my eye again. isn't that interesting :-)? Karma-clearing suggestions between us warmly received :-)

K - I meant no harm by the pom pom strands being on the gymnasium floor. It was just a silly thing to say, and I meant it in a friendly manner. :)

pisica-majoreta_1210163599.jpg

:D

Well, you did have the right idea Mal.

Your selection of representation is a little lacking though. Hehehe. No, don't bother looking for another picture. Hehehe. Don't want this thread to get too far off topic. (As if it isn't already.)

K - I meant no harm by the pom pom strands being on the gymnasium floor. It was just a silly thing to say, and I meant it in a friendly manner. :)

Hmm, interesting. Time to go gopher hunting again. Thanks Manitou!