Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Chuang Tzu on unity, conscious revolution

I've always had this concept in mind that Chuang Tzu has put into words, in one sentence... I just scrolled around reading random sentences of Chuang Tzu, for the first time, while coming across this line.

"Seeing how things relate to eachother, yet differ, is being Great."

When you look at alot of religions, you see that the philosophies people extract from them is fragmented and not balanced. For jesus said to love your enemies. How did he really mean it? Perhaps to Jesus, love was not about a relationship of dependance and oneness.

I think this interpretation of Chuang Tzu's words can be reinterpreted, to match the way people currently think and use words. Chuang Tzu might aswell have said "Seeing how things love eachother, yet disagree with eachother, is being Great." its only a matter of how far you're willing to turn around the words for the sake of understanding it for yourself.

Do you see the word "love" in there? I do this because almost everyone on our planet believes that love is complete oneness. It is relating, sharing, being open, without ego. I hope you understand that I sometimes use the word love and relating to imply completeness. Even though more mature people understand that Great relationships/love also has disagreements within them. So love/relating implies for many that egolessness and oneness. The emotion of that strong love of depending on the other person. In that sense, Love is good, but neglecting disagreement is naïve and not practical. It will form lies, corruption, fake boundaries of seperation in the form of lies. This is what Jacques Fresco has spoken about aswell. That future generations will not neglect diffrences in culture, but rather try to find agreement while respecting the diffrences and agreeing to disagree on certain stuff without need for fighting. That is "love" in the ancient sense, of alien to our planets birth "ancient", the true unity that has become lost. We are stronger with 2 individuals. If they'd permanently merge into one individual, it would no longer be so Great, rather small. You become half... Trapped in love and fighting with yourself, a mirror. Two seperated individuals is not Great either. It is small, for they are both 1 individual seperate. You look at person A and he is one, you look at person B and he is one. That is why unity comes from being both 2. You should be able to see both person at the same time. That is being Great.

This is how Chuang Tzu would explain it. Look at the drop of water, your mind is that small. Look at Earth, your mind is still equally small. Why? Because no matter the size of the object, your mind perceives only 1. When you look at the entire planet, your mind still sees one. When you look at a human being, your mind sees one. When you look at a country, your mind sees 1. This is how small we are. The conscious revolution consists in seeing more at the same time, simply by seeing how they relate equally to how they disagree. This is the way to Greatness. In the future we don't make war with "one" country. In future generations people shall see many people forming a culture together. A reality that is seperate from our reality and culture, yet has similarities

When you look at Bach's music, fugues, this concept becomes obvious. Most of the people cannot stand to hear a fugue. A person who has trained his conscious mind to evolve and become Great towards sound, he will see how the melodies relate yet disagree. Thus he can seperate them and see the three melodies as three forming a unity. Even though you might think you hear all three melodies at once, just like you think you see all of humans when you look at a country, you are just seeing a part. If you don't believe me, try to listen to a fugue and try to follow the three melodies and later recall how each individual melody sounded. The more you do this, the more you realize that you only payed attention to one melody or even worse you mixed them up because your attention was thrown all over the melodies like a clown joggling balls. You think you're following melody 1 while you're actually constantly switching between attention to melody 2 and 3. Unless your mind is trained to become Great towards sound.

Did I mention that you can switch towards "hearing all the melodies together" from "hearing only one melody at a time" almost instantly? Try to do this. Focus your attention on your ears, not the sound. The ears hear everything at the same time, the mind not. When you do this, you will be amazed to find out that the mind makes no sense of what the ear hears... You hear all the melodies together as one but not three. You hear not the unity of the individuals together but the fake unity of fragments. You hear not in Greatness, that is the secret of Chuang Tzu and that is what Bach has revealed to some musicians.

The regular mind at first follows one voice of the fugue. Good at first... The melody starts out good and you can follow the subject of the fugue. Then the subject is repeated but the first melody will become the second. At this point, people might succeed at following still one melodie, but when the music spirals out and develops into a more mature flower, the mind becomes confused and can no longer make any sense of it all. The beginning listener hears fragments of the complete music, because the fugue is designed to make your "smallness of consciousness" apearant by challenging your ability to see with Greatness by trying to mislead the mind by mirorring the melodies so that your attention is thrown all over the place when you try to listen to only one melody without having first witnessed the unity of all individual disagreeing melodies forming a unity together. So the beginner will have his attention distracted all over the melodies. He will hear first melody 1 then 2 then 1 then 3 and 1 and 2 etc etc. This means he always hears one melody, plus this one is not complete onto itself. So you become frustrated and try to find diffrent ways of listening to sound. You try to listen with Greatness.

This is the next chapter of your conscious evolution. This is where you will attempt to become Great for the first time. You will try to listen to all melodies at the same time, as I've mentioned. What happens then is that you think you have cracked it, but as Chuang Tzu would hit his stick on your head and say "no dumby, you're still hearing one" the beginning student of Greatness sees only how things agree with eachother, which is still one. Where as the complete beginner to listening to bach's fugue would only see how things disagree with eachother. Why? Because the beginning listener can only hear one melody at a time as he listens to music, he becomes confused and cannot hear the music within a fugue in the first place because the fugue is designed to slip your mind when you only follow one melody, by its very definition. Fugue... The beginner listener and the beginning student of Greatness both only see one or hear one. And the student hears all melodies, but still cannot hear the fugue because he can't see disagreement in agreement. This becomes apearant when he tries to find the three notes of a chord within a fugue. It will become obvious, that no matter the size of his object of perception or focus, he will only make out one tone of all three tones within a chord when he tries to express his observations. This is because seeing only in agreement is still small and one.

The student sees the agreement, but because he sees not the disagreement, he can never recreate the music by ear.

So how did bach create the fugues? He saw the disagreement within music aswell as agreements. The agreements are the harmonies, the disagrements is what allowed each individual melody to still be an individual while still forming many harmonies as the music goes on with many melodies playing at once. The amount of individuality of each melodie is astonishing and has never been created before by any other composer in history and still today, in such big numbers. Not even to mention the amount of agreement and harmony when you play the fugue really slow. You can hear more agreements or harmonies than most music.

So how does this concept apply to the conscious revolution? It simply means that we become a unity by becoming bilion, not one. Or in other words, we become bilion individuals with clear boundaries/diffrences who relate to eachother in a way. We do not attempt to relate to eachother by neglecting the diffrences. Infact, we become conscious of our diffrences equally to our relating. Then we become Great human civilization.

When Jesus said, love your enemies, he did not mean to neglect the diffrences. He just ment to agree to disagree. This is the biggest love of all. This is truely Greatness, reflecting or hinting at God or Creation itself. Like Bach's music or Chuang Tzu's words.

The truth has been giving to us a long time ago. The only pattern we have to observe now is the leveling out of the fluctuations. We have gone from agreement to disagreement many times. Like a wave, up and down. As above, so below. Each period has equal agreements and disagreements within it. The amplitude of the periods are becoming drastically smaller and the frequency is accalerated as the amplitutde becomes smaller. So we go from agreement to disagreement many times. This is the critical moment of transition into the balance of unity that the mayans have talked about. The waves level out, the mud settles, the water becomes clear and transparant. There will be a constant equal agreement and disagreement on our planet. But before we reach the balance, the frequency of agreeing then disagreeing will go increasingly high infinitely. When it surpasses the speed of light or whatever speed, we will no longer see any diffrences anymore between agreement and disagreement. We will all become Great, reflecting the Creator of All.

Thank you Marblehead for mentioning Chuang Tzu in one of your posts. Forgot which one. I never knew he existed before reading his name. The quote above is Great :)

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

Wow! That one-liner sure did inspire you, didn't it?

A long read but it was worth it.

"Conscious Revolution" Reminded me of the song "Conscious Evolution" by Donna The Buffalo.

Wow! That one-liner sure did inspire you, didn't it?

A long read but it was worth it.

"Conscious Revolution" Reminded me of the song "Conscious Evolution" by Donna The Buffalo.

Yeah it really did! I've been bothered with figuring out the fugue for a month or three, since I first started to listen to Bach's music. This quote helped me alot to apply the concepts, that were already in my mind, more acurately. There is something behind those words, a wisdom that can hardly be put into words. I think I understand it now, but its hard for me to put it into words, since I'm new at this. There will allways be traces left of my mind, this should give the big picture though.

Indeed way too long, even for me, hehe...I wrote it on a smartphone, might have slipped my finger here and there. Overall, pretty chaotic text. Hope you guys make sense of it all. :wacko:

Edited by Everything

"Seeing how things relate to each other, yet differ, is being Great."

Yes, I often speak to this concept but I have never used the quote directly.

I do understand what you are talking about regarding the music. Bluegrass music groups do this on occasion when the members are capable of good harmonizing.

And this reminded me of way back when I was in grade school in music class where we sang "Row, Row Your Boat" and different groups of the class would start singing at different points in time.

Yes, I often speak to this concept but I have never used the quote directly.

I do understand what you are talking about regarding the music. Bluegrass music groups do this on occasion when the members are capable of good harmonizing.

And this reminded me of way back when I was in grade school in music class where we sang "Row, Row Your Boat" and different groups of the class would start singing at different points in time.

Row, Row Your Boat is a canon. I thought of the exact same song when I first read about fugue's. At first I found it hard to seperate the canon from fugue's. Infact, I prefered canon's over fugues because they're much easier to grasp. The canon is also great, but not nearly as complex as the fugue. The fugue grows out infinitely, like a spiral. Only the growth is mirrored, so that everything fits onto a keyboard. The canon grows and then starts a little and starts all over again, never reaching the completion and always returning to the birth of the song. It is basicly a series of birth in diffrent ways, but the developement is denied by the law of the canon. Some canons are more developed then others. Sometimes you hear a passacaglia and the same concepts of canons are heared. Some canons and passacailes are similar to fugues that they repeat the melodies over and over again only to built more melodies on top of it over time. The first melodie is still never developed though, unlike a fugue. In canons and passacailles the melodies stop at a point and return to the begin.

In a fugue the leading melody is developing endlessly and the following melodies is born much the same way, but the first melody is changing the course of their growth. So its like the beginning of the universe, with two atoms. Then the first moment is the most important event in all of history, because it dictactes the exact fate of the universe. The bounce, go left right, now you can calculate what happens next and voila you can predict all the events that happens afterwards and even in the future. This is the abstracted theory or concept ofcourse. Just try playing two diffrent songs at the same time, it will be gibberish. When the canon is like many small spirals getting born and let go off, the fugue is like 3 spirals that relate to eachother yet have disagreements and you follow the whole process of growth of these spirals. They spiral out when at the end it becomes to much and explodes like a firework or orgasm, it is completed. The secret is that the play between the disagreements and agreements is the creation of music itself. When the frequences increases, the song gets so harmonized that its suddenly stands still in one chord and it ends. There is no more change perceived, because the tiny changes can be neglected.

Like the fibonacci spiral. You can only follow the sequences so far before your head explodes. The fugue follows the spirals of the developing melodies very far. You can take a flute or voice and sing one melody of the entire fugue the whole time and it never gets old. The individual melodies of a fugue are so mature and big in length on to themselves.

I think there was an architect who built a spiral building in memory of Bach and for his music. Simply because many relate bach's music to the spirals that govern all life.

I think Mozart used Fibonacci Sequences in his music, if I recall that correctly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFa7Jvjp00

So the canon is melodies that agree, and when disagreed they die. The fugue, disagreement is part of the music and the melodies are developed endlessly into a big miracle like the maturation of a flower. When it opens, the song has ended and you have arrived at the miracle. The completion. Only in nature, the patterns never become truely complete, they secretely strive for more perfection endlessly and never stop growing more perfect. There is no end to the spiral practicly.

The same concept of Mandlebrot

http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-sites/R.Knott/Fibonacci/romanesque.jpg

Only in nature the patterns are not perfectly, but hint at the perfect geometry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jordanduchnycz#p/u/39/I7GJ-8SY068

The Flower of Life is also a result of the fibonacci sequece.

This one goes deeper into the fibonacci sequence and these videos also have recommendations of books about divine geometry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jordanduchnycz#p/u/35/vybaO0bYM0U

Also show you why the greek had such perfect art and sculpture while the romans taking it over made not art of same perfection.

Another thing I have yet to look into is numerology. It is said to be very important aswell, but I do not even know what it is. Bach's music is not all about geometry though. When you actually stick with it long enough, you'll notice that bach actually recreated every possible human emotion trough his music. This is the thing that matters more to me then all the other stuff.

Edited by Everything

One thing that I've found noticable is that this Greatness of perception can be trained by slowing down time. Or slowing down the tempo. Then moving up in tempo while holding on to your Great "seeing" as you move up the tempo of oberserving.

For example, at racing you can make endless mistakes and never learn from them because you try to finish the lap so quickly. However, when you slow down your laps you actually recognize the road and corners, you get used to steering perfectly and your muscles recognizes the changed in steering, etc.

Same with Fugue's. You listen to it real slow in order to learn to follow one melody without becoming distracted. At slow speed, you hear alot of agreement, and harmonic chords, because the melodies within a fugue fit perfectly together. But its difficult to hear disagreement at low tempo. Its hard to seperate note from note withing chords as the melodies play with eachother real slow. It seems that its all chord after chord. At faster speed it is hard to see agreement and you only hear gibberish. Nonsense. That is what most people claim they hear when they first hear a fugue. This amazes me, because I hear it so diffrently now.

Its like a telling a fish how fun it is to ride a bycicle. Then the fish says "bycicle?" and you say "you woulden't know that cause you're wet..." and the fish says "wet?"

Einstein said "You can't solve a problem with the same level of consciousness that created it in the first place"

This is why it is so important to increas

Edited by Everything

Okay, you were over my head in the music department but I did follow what you were saying.

To the rest of it, I'm not 'into' that stuff so not only are you over my head but we are in different ball parks.

We will be talking more about Chuang Tzu soon. Hehehe

Everything, I've been into chaotic keyboard for a couple months. I set my hand on the keyboard (with string overlay) and let the music develop on its own. I play with my eyes closed sometimes and wait for the eerieness to come out. It always does. But it always seems to want to go back to some form too, even though the eyes are closed. Sometimes I will accidentally hit a viable chord and dwell there for a while, tinkering around, until the chaos returns.

The odd thing is that it seems to get "better" as time goes on. Almost as if there is a composer in there awaiting opportunity among the chaos. This is the oddest combination of structure and non-structure. In any event, it's quite listenable.

I'm in full agreement that to find the Great the tempo must be slowed. The beat in my chaotic music doesn't appear until I've had my hand on a chord or a fifth for maybe 30 seconds. Then I know what It wants to play, how fast, how expressive.

"Seeing how things relate to each other, yet differ, is being great". Great is One. The reversion to the One. The One Idea that we are all manifesting and are all merely different phases of the same thing.

Nice topic and nice metaphor.

Okay, you were over my head in the music department but I did follow what you were saying.

To the rest of it, I'm not 'into' that stuff so not only are you over my head but we are in different ball parks.

We will be talking more about Chuang Tzu soon. Hehehe

You know whats annoying about a forum? There is no one to tick on my head when I talk too much... Damn I really gotta stop going writing so much for time to time :lol:

I was kinda out of time so I had to write alot, strange isn't it?

I usually write a text and then reread it for two days and rewrite over and over again, untill I only get the most essential parts of it.

Its easy for someone to talk 24 hours, its more dificult to talk it in 10 minutes.

Some scientists use that concept to write short articles, yet very powerful. I do all the time on forums if I have enough time.

Edited by Everything

You know whats annoying about a forum? There is no one to tick on my head when I talk too much... Damn I really gotta stop going writing so much for time to time :lol:

Well, hey, you were 'into' what you were saying. I do remember you once said that you wish you had someone to talk about that stuff with.

So, yeah, you go ahead and "Row, row your boat, gently down the stream."

Well, hey, you were 'into' what you were saying. I do remember you once said that you wish you had someone to talk about that stuff with.

So, yeah, you go ahead and "Row, row your boat, gently down the stream."

I don't recall saying that, but my memory sux ^^

I don't recall saying that, but my memory sux ^^

Hehehe. You made mention of the music, not the other stuff.

Anyhow, would it be possible to have a peaceful conscious evolution instead of a violent conscious revolution?

Everything, I've been into chaotic keyboard for a couple months. I set my hand on the keyboard (with string overlay) and let the music develop on its own. I play with my eyes closed sometimes and wait for the eerieness to come out. It always does. But it always seems to want to go back to some form too, even though the eyes are closed. Sometimes I will accidentally hit a viable chord and dwell there for a while, tinkering around, until the chaos returns.

The odd thing is that it seems to get "better" as time goes on. Almost as if there is a composer in there awaiting opportunity among the chaos. This is the oddest combination of structure and non-structure. In any event, it's quite listenable.

I'm in full agreement that to find the Great the tempo must be slowed. The beat in my chaotic music doesn't appear until I've had my hand on a chord or a fifth for maybe 30 seconds. Then I know what It wants to play, how fast, how expressive.

"Seeing how things relate to each other, yet differ, is being great". Great is One. The reversion to the One. The One Idea that we are all manifesting and are all merely different phases of the same thing.

Nice topic and nice metaphor.

Cool.

I agree with Great relating to One. When you explain it that way people wont understand though. Because Great also disagrees with One equally as it relates. Great means big, many, but unified many. The more things are unified the Greater it is. So just seeing one does not allow you to unifiy things. Not to mention that this one is always an illusion. For even the one atom you perceive consists of more parts then one. However, when a student of Greatness truely has unified many things into one, then he will see the Greater One.

Most people look at the entire planet and see one planet. While they should see much more then that. Seeing with Greatness, you see many things that are individually a thing on their own. Yet when you can relate these things, you will truely create a unity in mind. When you just have one planet or humanity in mind, its an illusion. You will have unified nothing and you speak of small One and not Great one.

For example, people scream, all humanity is one! While in reality, humanity is more like four parts seperate parts that compliment eachother and thus form a unity. So seeing the dualities is necesary first in order to see the Greater unity afterwards. That is how consciousness evolves.

Edited by Everything

Hehehe. You made mention of the music, not the other stuff.

Anyhow, would it be possible to have a peaceful conscious evolution instead of a violent conscious revolution?

I actually ment evolution, hehe. Mistyped.

Conscious evolution doesn't depend on violence I guess. Wether violence will be, I cannot predict. Its 50-50 in my mind.

I think the conscious evolution is 100%

Edited by Everything

I actually ment evolution, hehe. Mistyped.

Conscious evolution doesn't depend on violence I guess. Wether violence will be, I cannot predict. Its 50-50 in my mind.

I think the conscious evolution is 100%

Yeah, I generally equate 'revolution' with violent, forced change and 'evolution' with peaceful, voluntary change.

Now, is there conscious evolution ongoing at present? I have no idea. I'm not even sure I understand the phrase 'conscious evolution'. Are we actually evolving into something 'better'? I don't know.

I know we are getting better at raping the planet of its life-giving resources. Taking so much but giving back so little. Taking from all the other life forms on the planet just to satisfy our own selfish desires. The diversity of the planet is slowly fading away.

But still, there is always hope as long as there are still choices that can be made. The beginning of the end will come when we no longer have choices to make.

I don´t really know if there is a diffrence in revolution and evolution, hehe.

When I speak of conscious evolution, I´m speaking of the global values or the average set of values that the people have. This consciousness forms the reality. It is the lens trough which all people see. When someone wakes up while other people are sleeping, he or she will be hung or burned. This happens in Libya, where all the people are very united and where Gaddhafi gave his ruling power over to the people. These people refuse to have their land owned by some invaders. They are so couragious that they´re willing to die for their purpose. Even the children are tought to pray even when NATO drops huge boms nearly 100 a day nonstop and send in sleeping rebels. It is literally AVATAR in Libya. All around Africa people are coming on horses with blade and bow&arrow. They fight for freedom, for their values and believes.

So what you say is true and can sum up the current AVERAGE consciousness. Basicly, its obvious that this consciousness is on a lower level of civilization. I woulden´t even give this level the number 1. It should be somewhere between civilization 0 and 1. I don´t think its going to stay this way aswell, because there has been signs of a waking up in humanity since hundreds of years ago.

When consciousness slowly evolves to higher levels it doesn´t happen in any specific amount of time or moment. Not to mention that on occasions consciousness falls down and goes into sleeping mode. You have golden ages and then dark ages, etc. Some say the conscious evolution has cycles like that. When conscioussness, because of some cycle, the consciousness increases and suddenly, like a waking up, you have lots of people that pop up all around the world and speak of new ways of thinking. The Golden Age seems to be near, but first there will be allot of resistance and violence. The duration of the violence depends on how long it takes for everyone to wake up and addopt the new values.

So lets say that at first 10% of the worlds population becomes conscious of the flaws in their current values and believes. This slowly increases. The more it gets towards the middle, the more conflict rises. In the end, changing someones values is not easy. Not even during the waking hours of the consciousness cycle. There will always be people who are asleep and cannot let go of their old ways of thinking, because it has become a habbit that is unnoticed. They experience cognitive dissonance and their natural survival instinct tells them to defend their ways of living that is essentially outdated. During the waking hours, some people are basicly still over-sleeping.

You will have people who will hold on to their property, because they believe that nature can have an owner. While people that wake up believe that nature is for everyone equally. So conflict arises. At first the owners win, because they have more power. The problem is, alot of people will starve and they will try to steal land from the owners of land. So violent will rise very quickly, especially when more people are forced to wake up. The owners say `you are criminals, coming here to my land!´ The rebels say `you are criminals, not sharing your land!´ and people who have societies where land is for everyone, they will have to fight the rebels who want to make the land for only a few elite chosen people. So in the end, all the people that own land or want to own land will be killed. Simply because very few people own land these days and thus very few people cannot defend their land. So the owners will eventually all change their mind, seeing that if the land is for all the people, then no one will have to fight over it. It all depends on how fast people wake up that determines how quick all the violent will be over. If spiritual miracles take place, this will boost the overall speed of changing values because it increase the consciousness. With high consciousness less cognitive dissonance is experienced, so the best values and believes naturally finds its way on the top and remain.

If the land is only for few people, many will have to fight for it. If the land is for many people, few will have to fight for it. The only peaceful way is thus making resources of this world the common heritage of all the people. Its like sharing a scarce meal with your family. Everyone gets a little. The thing is, when all war stops, we can actually have abundance for everyone on the planet. War is a suffering away of energy. With effecient use of energy, we could have 300% the current population without war and conflict or teritorial dispute. However, before everyone has woken up, I believe half of the population will have been wiped out already. So then no one will worry about having scarcity anyways.

By the time we reach high populations, we will be able to live on mars or roam the stars and directly harvest energy from the sun and stars. When the earth resources and all of the recourse in this universe becomes the common heritage of the people, no one will have any reason to waste time with useless stuff. Especially in science great minds will be born that are not hold back by hunger or poverty. People who don´t have to make commercials or take part in any form of corrupting the world in order to put food on the table. In a world where food is free, there is no competetion over who has the best. Its simply about who contributed the most to their fellow earthlings. Contribution is a universal desire for humanity according to science, for male and female. When food is free, you don´t have to be the best to have a nice family without struggles of money. Simply having eachother and nature around you will be enough. Business models will change all around the world. When there is no fear of hunger and poverty, everything will change and technological growth will burst like a maddog. Art, creativity will also grow much much more when artists no longer have to beg for money. Their lifes purpose will be to evolve music constantly to higher planes and give better and better performances instead of many stupid perfomances as a way of begging for money to put food on the table. Every person on earth will want to contribute instead of take money because of fear of poverty and hunger. Infact, in muslim communities you this incredible freedom everywhere. This is because they are thought to only fear god, not even death or hunger. So they either have a united society or a dead one.

That is how consciousness grows. We actually had this consciousness in many civilizations in the past. Like the Indians who also believed that money can´t be eaten, and that people have to cooperate with nature in order to live in harmony.

I have dreams of half the population wiping out everyday now. Wether its commets, nukes, tsunami´s. Whatever... I´m always the only one with few other people that knows of this end of planet in my dreams. We run around and find out what is exactly going to happen to prepare. The last hope of survival. What happens in my dreams is all the time I become lucid because I´m so scared and everyone around me is just minding their own business and having fun. So as I see the end of the world arriving and look at my watch to countdown, the watch is blurry. I throw the watch away and ignore the end of the world and just talk to some people to ask what they´re doing. I choose the light and not have fear. Fear bounds darkness to our hearts. When we fear violence, it will only be worse. Fear is what causes resistance to the light. This is what the ancients have said. By fear they actually mean worrying. Without worry, there is no fear. Fear is naturally though, especially when you worry alot.

To sum it up a great society can relate and yet differ. We can all relate in a way that this earth is our common heritage. So we have to share in order to become Great. Yet everyone will respect eachothers diffrences in personality and archetype. We will respect the others life purposes. Only in a Great civilization, people don´t stop relating to eachother because of these diffrences. When the Great human civilization talks about food, energy, resources, they do not consider them selves diffrent from the rest. When the Great human civilization talks about culture, they do not try to relate to the rest. This is the way of peace. To reach this point, inevitably some conflict will arise. Conflict itself also raises consciousness, so its not that bad. Also hope for spiritual miracles that raise consciousness, reduces cognitive diffrences and speed up the process of the transition. We´re in an important and dangerous transition of civlization level.

I´m personally hoping for huge spiritual miracles or uniting of consciousness right before a Great War is about to break loose. Like in my dream, where everyone will wake up right when they were about to watch the last seconds on their clock. Wether this spiritual miracle comes from science, religion, old cultures, wise people, I don´t care. It should unite the whole world this time. Not just certain civilizations like in the past. The prophets of the past have created the atoms of human civilization, the prophet of the future will create the molecules.

Edited by Everything

WoW! You typed a lot of words! Did you take typing classes in school?

I see no need at present to add anything. Dah!

Some of what you said reminded me of the Grand Funk Railroad's song "Share The Land".

WoW! You typed a lot of words! Did you take typing classes in school?

I see no need at present to add anything. Dah!

Some of what you said reminded me of the Grand Funk Railroad's song "Share The Land".

I think slow enough to type all my thoughts down. :lol:

To be honest, my first thought before each sentence is always ´I don´t know...´ or ´Maybe,´

I always leave that part out. It would become boring as hell.

Writing down all my thoughts is to analyze them in the hopes of finding one single opinion. Its really hard though. Having an opinion is the most difficult thing in the world it seems.

I think the art of having an opinion is to stick with one thought, just long enough so that it seemed that you had an opinion. Its more like deception. Deceiving the mind. I can never truely have an opinion though. As soon as I stick with one opinion, my mind tests this opinion to infinity untill it has not even a toe left to stand upon. Its much more fun to have no opinion at all. Having opinions like riches. You have to defend it all the time and worry.

Its like, `The Tao cannot be named! The Tao is Great! We should make a forum about the Tao so that everyone can talk about it!´

One minute later...

´Ok the forum is finally up and running! So... Lets do this! ...uhm.... What are we going to say?´

*eternal silence*

Edited by Everything

Hehehe. Yeah, I am glad I restrict myself as to what threads I am going to engage. I already spend a lot of time here.

Ah!, opinions. I have many. Did you know that? Of course you did. Hehehe.

However, I don't necessarily defend them because they all, each and every one of them, are subjective. I do enjoy discussing them though just to see if someone can cause me to change my opinion. (That does happen but not very often. Hehehe.)

Anyhow, back to conscious evolution. I do agree that progress is in cycles. Three steps forward and and two steps back. But progress none-the-less.

I can barely remember back when I was a teenager and I knew everything. Now I am mature and know nothing. Some would say that is degression but I think it is progress. I guess Humanity, in total, is somewhat like that. We are still teenagers but just getting to mature.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

Essentially I thought it was one step forward on each awakening, but what you said is essentially the same thing if the two steps back would be the falling asleep stage. :lol:

I´m glad to hear you say that you went from knowing everything to nothing. I think this is very strong related to being Great! What Chuang Tzu said...

Everything and Nothing is a perfect concept to train observing with Greatness. Most people cannot even see the diffrence between Everything and Nothing. When they do, they usually say that Everything is Light and Nothing is Darkness. This is essentially correct, even though it seems childish. Then they cannot see the relation between the Darkness and Light. When you go even further, you realize that the Lord of Darkness created all the Light. The nothing is the source of all Light. Wisdom comes from nothing and wisdom is the sun. Everything is the channeling of this light trough the female shape. Everything is the female and Nothing the Male. The male is the source and the female is what gives birth to the shapes by using this source. The sun shines his wisdom and the female, space and matter, gives birth to infinite creations by this source. The female has many shapes and sizes. The male is in all people essentially the same thing. It doesn´t matter how ugly a person is or what shape he has or how he expresses or creates. The male is beyond all this, deeper. The female in people is more observed in their expressions and creation of emotions and gestures or art. For me, I find the female very attractive. How a person moves and uses his/her voice. Not that I am gay, but I don´t like it when even a man cannot use his tone of voice or body language to higher potential. I guess even a man should have a female side. Some people just talk like robots, without emotions without expression, without creativitiy, without female. I guess that some people might find it cool though.

Your believe system is also female. It is true that the older and more mature the male gets, the more beautiful females he has. So his opinions are more durable on older ages. Like your opinions. It is what shapes your reality. While the male inside of you is so grounded and deep that it can remain without believe or reality. Yet it has chosen this opinion out of so many options he had offered to him! That is why people say that heading into the unknown requires a strong male or courage. The mystics are people who know the nothing and journey forth with this knowing of nothing. Living with confusion and no believes will place many beautiful females in front of you. You will see alot of potential shapes to merge with, but you can choose the best you want. In the end, you will have chosen one reality or believe and return to the female again. You have to leave the female to return to it. It is very rewarding. In the end you have opinions and believes that are much stronger and durable. Since it is much closer to truth.

So like conscious evolution and maturation process alike, noticing the diffrence between female and male, yet seeing how they relate is being Great. What is Greater then giving birth to a family, country, business? You make your relationships Great this way. When you only agree with opposites or only disagree with opposites, you basicly have small relationships or no relationships at all.

Edited by Everything

Yeah, nice post there Everything.

Got a little sexy on us though, didn't you? Hehehe.

I'm not sure about the Lord of Darkness but am pretty much in agreement with all else.

Yeah, nice post there Everything.

Got a little sexy on us though, didn't you? Hehehe.

I'm not sure about the Lord of Darkness but am pretty much in agreement with all else.

Haha what the f! When you talk about opposites things tend to get hot! :lol:

Haha what the f! When you talk about opposites things tend to get hot! :lol:

Time to re-quote the quote, I think:

Time to re-quote the quote, I think:

What is the biggest, Greatest power your imagination can think of?

Sign in to follow this