Owl

Unwinding The Gathering Sinew

Hi everyone,

I have written a new essay, "Unwinding the Gathering Sinew" to complement the Crystal in Uranus article I wrote several months ago. Whereas the focus of "Crystal in Uranus" is to decongest the prostate and the lower Dan Tian from the inside out, this essay is written for exploring and decongesting the prostate and other structures around the male pelvis from the outside in.

I would like to thank Trunk for hosting this article.

Owl

>>This essay has been contributed by Owl. Thank you!, Owl.<<

Thankx Owl & Trunk... are we worthy?

I hope so

:D

Harry

I have written a new essay, "Unwinding the Gathering Sinew" ..

This essay has been updated with a couple of pdf's on the two acupoints that are mentioned. The pdf's are worth checking out. They're from the e-version of A Manual of Acupuncture, which is the english-language reference on acupoints (see the reviews at Amazon, and the notes at the bottom of Owl's essay).

Thanks again to Owl for this contribution!

wow... I just blew 250 bucks on that book, and the other one amazon suggested to by with it... I am reallllllly looking forward to recieving them!

thanks for the reference...

hmm, I was intrigued, but 404 gateway error when I tried those links...

Hi everyone,

I have written a new essay, "Unwinding the Gathering Sinew" to complement the Crystal in Uranus article I wrote several months ago. Whereas the focus of "Crystal in Uranus" is to decongest the prostate and the lower Dan Tian from the inside out, this essay is written for exploring and decongesting the prostate and other structures around the male pelvis from the outside in.

I would like to thank Trunk for hosting this article.

Owl