Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Novice question

A novice question about some place during meditations (Phoenix). It feels like ending up inside a womb, some warm calm peaceful space, completely restoring and oddly located in my perception, please don't laugh...on the other side of the universe (in fact, it's exactly opposite, but it's too long to explain). Sipping into it through some tear in the middle of some bright center of the universe. The consistency of it, is what's really odd, no longer need to meditate to slip in there at will. Is it just my imagination or some natural reaction of chemicals in the brain? Do others get the effect, it feels more real than real...

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

I think you have it Blue.

My understanding of meditation is that we return to Yin, the restive. Your use of the word "womb" is very fitting.

(Just don't get stuck there though, Okay?)

• Like 1

no need to ask happy.gif

no need to tell

the fishes swim in water, the bird flies in the sky.

Moving in within stillness, sounds in within silences.

Forms are out of the formless.

go back within, come out without.

Just don't be partial and emphasize too much on the within or without.

What is more than real? Is that false or is it real? How is the false, real? How is the real, false? Who could ask that question?

no need to ask

no need to tell

Edited by XieJia

@Marblehead

Point taken, thank you, don't feel a need to stay in one place, once the process is complete, it's time to go, just a few moments to poke around more.

Yin, the restive, I'd call it some sort of Source, one you can actually get into, it is distinctly confined, an entity and a place at the same time. Like the rest of such places and entities, it does not communicate in words, only feelings, takes care of you using some little busy bubbles, seem to be much older than any other place I've encountered, magnificent for observing the world from outside in.

Edited by Blue

Thank you! Perhaps you can tell me who are the other dudes:)

It all started after the first meditation, dvd2 watched and done all in one session, noticed, I naturally go slower than the actual pace (it's always the case, no matter how hard I've tried, the minute I close my eyes, I slow down). No visualizations first time, but profound liquid like heavyness noticed right away, figured, must be that Chi thing, tried to stand up, and fell forward, almost straight on my face, nothing could stop it, no dizziness, nothing, just could not hold my weight, it was odd. Never happened again, but things got interesting after that. Here're some examples:

A cathedral inside the mountain, bright light figure at the end of it sending intense white light with dove like hands gracefully moving toward me, the light is neither cold no warm, getting more intense, walking toward it, and...freaking out and ending the meditation...it was the first one.

A dusty pink rose like flower in my hands, pure love and happiness, sadly had to stop and go somewhere...

Am on an ocean shore, one huge nasty serpent approaching across the ocean, brownish blue green, breathing something like fire, no place to run, had to just stand there stubbornly, I think it liked it, snorted and left. Noted ability to heal others, right after that...distantly, by seeing that serpent flow in others going wrong, discovered by chance, something like 'what have you done, 15 min after our phone conversation the pain was gone, I know you did something, it was you, I am like, um, nothing, noticed in what is probably called the third eye something was wrong with the flow and fixed it, don't ask how and why, I have no clue, but yes, I did something...'

An elephant or some milky looking head with big eyes, right in front of my face, was stopping by several times in meditations, lots of good information put straight into my head, mainly about answers to the questions some friends could not solve in life. I did not know the answers, I just KNEW.

Wrote it all off as some chakra openings, since I don't know any better, one more thing, no meditations, just some guy standing in front of me...covered in golden light, I want to think in retrospect it was coming from the lamp above, and the beer did the rest of the effect, otherwise it's a bit much, just had to start a conversation, poor soul was straight from Haiti, a survivor from the 13th floor of the only building that did not collapse during the quake, wondering with child like innocence why was he spared. I am, ah, it's because of you the building did not collapse, thinking of the golden light, only a second later realizing I've actually said that as a matter of fact without any hesitation I was right. It finally concerned me.

After that I've chased away the visualization part, unless it really takes me there, like that long long flight to the womb like space. Am trying to learn how to control the flow of my Chi first, instead of the other way around, have to do it that way in order to continue with the training. Had a few nasty surprises, it's way too big and too strong, and easily gets out of hand. Any suggestions how to do it right?

Edited by Blue

Thank you! Perhaps you can tell me who are the other dudes:)

No. Hehehe. Read the posts and you will find them. Start a new thread and they will come to you.

Any suggestions how to do it right?

Nice experiences. No suggestions. The way you find will probably be the best way for you.

One note of caution: Try to not delude yourself but if you do, make sure you are aware of it. (I say this because there is a natural desire to advance in our practice and sometimes we pretend we are making advances where in reality we are not.)

Hah, ok, I'll take it. The thing is, I don't want any of the visuals anymore, and it seem to be largely in compliance, it was getting more real than real, to the point, I thought I was getting delusional, there was no need to get ahead, on the contrary. Frankly, the reason I've wrote the last question, because I've started to shy away from meditations, the very progress scared me in the intensity of the Chi or secondary brain, or whatever it actually is in scientific terms, and how it acts up when I don't get enough sleep for any reason. It's when I've started to get out of body stuff, especially the flow of Chi hanging out on the outside, it's dangerous. Now that I've stopped the meditations, I don't feel Chi at all, it's either got under control or I grew weaker or it feels like both. Will look around for other posts and how to balance things out. Thanks again for your input, am glad I found this site, I've almost walked away from the whole thing and forgot about it.

Edited by Blue

Sign in to follow this