Informer

If all of humanity worked together . . .

I think that when the barriers of division come crashing down, to real humanity as a whole, then we all might work together to "Help eachother get "off the grid". So to speak. This would provide a foundation to sustain all life equally.

Imagine not having an electric bill, and all the energy you use is virtually free of carbon emissions. The water is used in a more efficient manner, instead of using drinking water in the toilet, you would use bath or cleaning water. Some of the grey water can be recycled back to be drinkable. Through filters, or even through the plant roots of the year round organic indoor garden.

All of these things are in our grasps, the only things preventing sustainability, is that the goals tend to sway towards profit instead. Why do they sway towards profit rather than sustainability? Greed, desire, wanting, all contribute. Pride is a human condition, a sickness that can be overcome, if we help eachother.

We can set the foundation for a true utopia, and all it takes is working together, despite differences. One is not more important than another, we all share a place as a small piece to the giant puzzle that is humanity. Tear down all the walls that divide us, both imaginary and real!

• Like 3

Forget humanity. In the end what counts is what You do.

If you need to get 7 billion people working for the same cause you're going to have to become very very very good at waiting a long long time.

In that period of unknown length, one person could accomplish quite a bit.

All of these things are in our grasps, the only things preventing sustainability, is that the goals tend to sway towards profit instead. Why do they sway towards profit rather than sustainability? Greed, desire, wanting, all contribute. Pride is a human condition, a sickness that can be overcome, if we help eachother.

Greed is Zen

Money is one of the most basic powers in this world, knowing how to control it is important for reaching higher levels and doing higher good. It seems evil because while people have money as their goal, they sometimes ignore everything else. And to get to the money goal, the greedy person has to help people. Weird huh. First person they help is themselves though AND THAT'S GOOD because there's a saying "if you don't have money, you can't pay".

Like there's 3 types of chi, there's 3 types of money; inner chi, outer chi, divine chi. You can struggle all life to get enough money to be content and give it away for something good or you can use divine money supply and make other people do the work for you.

Kinda hard to do though, there was a country that was dependent on coal for its energy but over the years they ran out of coal and buying coal from other countries became too expensive and so they decided to change into wind power because it's cheaper and more efficient.

So, don't create resistance for the flow of chi or it wont flow.

I like your idea Informer.

I am totally into idea and have already envisioned myself living in a nature non urban setting as my long term goal.

Something I am working towards to at the moment by thinking about it and chanelling my thoughts towards it by creating a astral psychic garden and planting seeds of mentioned idea. However as with everything, lets wait and see what the lifes answer is to that idea of mine. If elements agree and if soil is fertile.

However I do agree with the spirit of lerners post.

It is good to keep in mind humanity getting together ,but this will happen as a natural outcome of many people doing their bit individually and realising interconectedness and unavoidable relationship with everything. As we have been discussing on tao save the world thread 'personal at the root of global'.

Edited by suninmyeyes

Greed is Zen

Money is one of the most basic powers in this world, knowing how to control it is important for reaching higher levels and doing higher good. It seems evil because while people have money as their goal, they sometimes ignore everything else. And to get to the money goal, the greedy person has to help people. Weird huh. First person they help is themselves though AND THAT'S GOOD because there's a saying "if you don't have money, you can't pay".

Like there's 3 types of chi, there's 3 types of money; inner chi, outer chi, divine chi. You can struggle all life to get enough money to be content and give it away for something good or you can use divine money supply and make other people do the work for you.

Kinda hard to do though, there was a country that was dependent on coal for its energy but over the years they ran out of coal and buying coal from other countries became too expensive and so they decided to change into wind power because it's cheaper and more efficient.

So, don't create resistance for the flow of chi or it wont flow.

Money operates on the premise of being able to alude or percieve reality.

Paper or coined money actually replaces hard percious commodities like gold and silver.

I am not touching upon conspiracy theories here, and will not entertain any.

The reason I say that first is that the monetary system exchange rate deals with the flow of cash. In recent years especially 2000-2008 we saw an influx of cash moving to other countries. Most often times the exchange rate is fudged or dollars are paid rather than the local currency. The movement of cash to other countries is because some corporations leveraged for lower consumer prices forcing companies to take business overseas.

The end result is to "patch the system". Which can only be done by printing more money. The other way is to up the minimum wage. Monetary value tends to decrease over time anyway along with inflation. The only way monetary systems work well is if the currencies stay within a country as much as possible. Otherwise you get the "spread too thin effect".

So since money is not like nature, it is only a man made energy. Much like primitive concepts in magic like "FEHU".

No, money is nothing like nature. If it once was it is not now.

Edited by Pub(EPiC)ic_bOb

Hey hey hey that's like saying that lion eating a baby lamb is wrong.

Since time controls money, let's wait for change

Forget humanity. In the end what counts is what You do.

If you need to get 7 billion people working for the same cause you're going to have to become very very very good at waiting a long long time.

In that period of unknown length, one person could accomplish quite a bit.

Good point, but working together also includes you as an individual as well. :) We don't need all seven billion necessarily working for the cause in a direct manner. There still exist the tasks that are necessary for surviving. Just gettin everyone on the same page so to say, I think would suffice. A mutual understanding of what needs to be done to preserve our planet for future generations, and putting that need above wants. I know this sounds way too easy, because it is. We are possibly facing destroying ourselves as well as the life that has yet to manifest.

If we just accept a few people doing for thierselves, it won't bring about the dedication to the progress that is necessary, IMO. We need the element of Unity on this.

Sinfest: I don't feel those comments are even worth a response. Thanks everyone for posting!

:wub:

I think that when the barriers of division come crashing down, to real humanity as a whole, then we all might work together to "Help eachother get "off the grid". So to speak. This would provide a foundation to sustain all life equally.

Imagine not having an electric bill, and all the energy you use is virtually free of carbon emissions. The water is used in a more efficient manner, instead of using drinking water in the toilet, you would use bath or cleaning water. Some of the grey water can be recycled back to be drinkable. Through filters, or even through the plant roots of the year round organic indoor garden.

We can set the foundation for a true utopia, and all it takes is working together, despite differences. One is not more important than another, we all share a place as a small piece to the giant puzzle that is humanity. Tear down all the walls that divide us, both imaginary and real!

Hi Informer!

Love what you have said.

Please take a look at this site: http://www.thevenusproject.com/

The ideas expressed are a breath of fresh air.

Hey hey hey that's like saying that lion eating a baby lamb is wrong.

Since time controls money, let's wait for change

Money is not really a necessity... it's not natural in any sense of the word outside of the world of man-made-world, Civilization.

Chi is a good comparison to money only superficially, sicne chi is free and one cannot be obstructed from cultivating chi, whereas money is a controlled material which is always obstructed from acquisition and controlled in how much can be acquired by means of exchange or labor.

Money is more akin to anti-chi, particularaly to those who are so focused on money acquisition, that they cannot spend time to cultivate chi.

Saying money is natural is like saying it is natural for a baby lamb to eat a lion.

Money is not really a necessity... it's not natural in any sense of the word outside of the world of man-made-world, Civilization.

Here is an old post of mine: Ode to Money

Ode to money; the lubricant of barter, the measuring stick of perceived value. We create it, name it & play with it. A useful idea, worthy servant and poor master. It Is because we think it Is. And if you don't, I have a nice P.O Box in Brooklyn for you to send it to.

Even Einstein had problems with money. In 1904 working as a patent clerk he met my great great uncle, Manny the accountant who explained it to him. Using language Einstein would understand Manny wrote this:

M = E C^2. Which translates into Money equals Energy times Consumption Now and Future.

You see how energy is at the heart of money? And what is energy? The potential for work. In humans terms Energy makes our lives better and more enjoyable. Flip the equation and we see E= M/C^2. Present and future consumption divides our M and cuts our Energy.

Equations must be balanced and choices made. Still one can break out of the zero sum game through leverage. Creativity, creating new resources or combining old ones in new ways allow more work done with the same effort. This is how the wise tap the source of money.

If all humanity formed an Unity together, toilets would flush with liquid gold.

Edited by Everything

Everything that separates needs to go.

Needs to let go

To make room for a planet where toilets are flushed with liquid gold.

Edited by Everything