Audiohealing

Chakra detox?

Hi guys,

I decided to incorporate a meditative aspect to my daily chi kung practice. I have done this type of meditation many times in the past few years but only recently started doing them again after a year long hiatus.

They're basically 5 minute tracks for each chakra consisting of a crystal tibetan bowl being played at a specific note. I simply focus all my attention on the chakra being worked on and that's pretty much it. Sometimes I imagine white light infusing the chakra.

I have been troubled by some of the stuff that's been coming out when I do these meditations. In my mind's eye I see some very negative images popping in from time to time when I lose focus. Things like skeletons, blood, devils, etc.

Does this mean I'm sort of "detoxing" and getting rid of all the bad stuff or is it revealing something that is trapped inside of me?

Or is it just all illusory and I should not pay any attention to it?

It could be detoxing and you shouldn't pay attention to it except when you should:-)

I wouldn't worry about the devils and whatnot but if you have actual health concerns coming up, I'd get them checked out. But don't get fixated on those either.

Smiling and waving to your devils:-). For the rest, I'm not an MD.