Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

this is a beautifully shot and intimate peak into the life of real mountain hermits,that i am currently rewatching:P

"Ten thousand things, All in this breath, Grasping hold of emptiness, There's really nothing to say..."

Edited by kyoji
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Shadow said:

Hmmmm..... 

I posted this youtube video here and it has already been taken off the internet. This youtube video was the Project Veritas exposure clip about Google employees coming forward and talking about the policy of political censorship in the company. Ironically it has now been censored and taken off the net due to "complaints".  

The video is still available on the Project Veritas site, here: 

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/ 

The only place on tv that i've seen this report covered. Wonder how long it will take them to censor the youtube clip? 

Live feed from Katmai @ Brooks Falls. 

First time I've ever logged on and not seen a single bear at the location.

But the salmon are sailing...

• Like 2

I am loving Tim Pool's videos. It so difficult to find good political commentary and analysis. Most of the MSM is watered down snot. 

On 7/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Shadow said:

Very interesting talk. I learned quite a bit about Men and Women societal dynamics. ^_^

Yeah, that was an interesting discussion!

Good find. 

• Like 1