Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Boscovich.  The 18th century Polymath.  What an epic genius this man was...

Boscovich was one of Nikola Tesla's main inspirations and sources...

in this staged picture, Tesla pays homage to Boscovich, he points to his mind with his left hand while reading from A Theory of Natural Philosophy, published by B. in 1763.  Such density, such insight in this book.  The breadth of the mind of this man... Truly and epicly ahead of his time.  Boscovich shines like a comet.

Spoiler

5cf1dae6864e1_nikola-tesla-boscovichbook.thumb.jpg.16457ae0c1392a0b75de1ce8d114b7bc.jpg

• Like 1

From what vantage point can real reality can be observed... we observe from our own reality tunnel.

Each reality tunnel the result of one's own perceptual interpretations and as such, inherently all equally valid and invalid.  Perhaps why facts so seldom seem to have an influence on differing reality tunnels in matters of religion, politics and taste in music, or art, child-rearing...  anything not adhering to one's own tunnel will be rejected, ignored or assaulted outright, while all notions supporting one's tunnel will be held up, worshiped and praised as the 'banner of truth'.  Banner of Naive Realism more like it.

"The idea of reality as a singular noun has no meaning for me any longer... reality is always plural and mutable." ~ Robert Anton Wilson

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

Reminds me of my daughters when they were young.   Trained them in  Chinese Martial Arts "CMA"

taught them to take care of themselves...   

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

Started watching this, it's quite interesting. I was thinking....what are the implications if a private run organization succeeds before the government?