Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Gabor Mate, no longer practicing medicine as a doctor, rather ironically is now becoming a bearer and fascilitator of deep realization and healing. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 3:25 PM, NOONE said:

A musical

This was caused by one little screw that become oxidized and wasn't changed.  The little screw held the little trim tab onto the elevator.  The pilot passed out due to G forces almost instantly + the seat broke off and fell to the floor as soon as the plane deviated from its course, long before the crash.

Edited by Starjumper

I was always enchanted by propellers, probably because they are so much like swords.  I designed and built a 42" diameter six bladed supersonic propfan (supersonic blade ends - not for a supersonic vehicle) out of stainless steel that was made to go on a souped up 440 cubic inch V8 engine.  Propellers are normally designed with non supersonic tips.  

Like this one, which gets kind of boring so Iooked ahead.The big rev up doesn't happen until the end, when it's warmed up.  Patience is meditation though.

These are propellers with supersonic blade ends:

and this is why supersonic propellers are not used, they are one of the loudest objects on the planet.  They are so loud that they cause bodily damage to people standing in the vicinity even if they are wearing hearing protection,

So you see, the claim that this is the loudest plane on Earth is incorrect:

Edited by Starjumper

To get the effect I'm getting play the first one full screen but turn the sound off.  Play the music in the second one but have the video hidden.

I used to fly around those places myself in my flight simulator, flew around here too, but left the simulator in the US.  Temporarily.

Edited by Starjumper