Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Alcohol is a 'wonder full thing ' It has two opposite effects ;  first on circuit 4 and then 3  , first the socio sexual circuit is activated , " Hey buddy , you my good buddy  <back slap >  cjeck out that piece of tail over there  Oh yeah !  "

3 - anal territorial circuit ;  "  Yeah ... well,  I saw her first ...so you kin just back off  ....  and while I am at it ... here is really what I think about you .... "

trick is to only have a few  drinks   ;) 

like, no more than three  'stubbies ' 

Spoiler

'Darwin stubbies ,  that is  

r0_207_2657_1701_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thinking of kung fu.  There was a very talented Aikidoist I trained with for awhile who was lured away by kung fu.  She went to study with a woman who though trained in Kung Fu, went on to win an Olympic medal in Korea in TaeKwonDo.  Not an art that she'd studied much, but she was a prodigy.  But such things took a toll.  While young she retired due to many injuries and the beginning of arthritis in her late 20's. 

With that in mind, you wonder if its worth it.  Probably is.. so much talent.. 

Here's a video on Jet Li.. the gift and price his career has cost.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, thelerner said:

Thinking of kung fu.  There was a very talented Aikidoist I trained with for awhile who was lured away by kung fu.  She went to study with a woman who though trained in Kung Fu, went on to win an Olympic medal in Korea in TaeKwonDo.  Not an art that she'd studied much, but she was a prodigy.  But such things took a toll.  While young she retired due to many injuries and the beginning of arthritis in her late 20's. 

With that in mind, you wonder if its worth it.  Probably is.. so much talent.. 

Here's a video on Jet Li.. the gift and price his career has cost.

I think this is true regardless of what one does in life...at least he " jet li" seems happy and content.

I have things going on that I wonder if caused by my own work "cma" training...which was looking back quite severe as young teen....As a young teen who cares would ya gonna do live for ever...I know I really never thought much about getting old....like all things it has its good and bad points...

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2