Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

ElectroBOOM channel. He is showing you the wrong way to handle electricity for the sake of right way.

The most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time.

French tv show host goes with French actor to stay for 2 weeks in a Miao village on the Moon Mountain, Guizhou, China.

Show starts at 7:35

They meet the hosts at 23:20

• Like 3

Wow. You can just feel the healthy peace like a glow from the screen. Thanks for that.

RC

• Like 1

The above reminds me, that in the youtube world, when incredible things are filmed perfectly timed and centered, capturing responses seemingly before the action starts.  Odds are the set up is a set up.  ie while I'm certain there are older men who have amazing strength and could lift as much.  In this instant its a strong actor in make up. 

I applaud the live theater though and appreciate the time and effort that goes into shaking people up from there tic toc world. 

On the What I'm watching front.  On Netflix if you scroll waay down the TV series you may find Strong Girl Do Bong Soon.  A Korean series that's fun.  Part soap opera, part reluctant superhero, funny, yet not afraid to show blood and delve into a Silence of the Lambs story arc.  Good writing, great actors. 

I've found it pretty addictive.

Edited by thelerner

Then an now.....It's useful to meditate on how the MSM was and is so out of touch with truth. 

Edited by StormHealer

So much corruption and abuse of power is being unveiled. I laughed pretty hard at the terror behind these news pundits eyes as Dershowitz is demanding facts while there trying to spin b.s.. 

Edited by StormHealer

One of the Live feeds we watch.  It's from a ranger station in Katmai Park.

Brown Bears continually fishing for salmon at this site... we've counted over two dozen at times.

• Like 2

I've always had the view of Musicals as alternative realities where people are all connected and spontaneously break into song.  This video captures that nicely.

I wish there was a kind of vacation place based on musicals where guests and workers broke out into song at random moments and everyone was expected to join in.   Might be a pain if it happened too often, but every now and then, a few times a day, a little song and dance.  That'd be real nice. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1