Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

well I guess I've seen just about everything now - they discovered an organism that shits gold :lol:

http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2018/MT/C7MT00312A#!divAbstract

Synergistic gold–copper detoxification at the core of gold biomineralisation in Cupriavidus metallidurans

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/02/01/weird-science-bacteria-that-poop-gold-nuggets/

The study conducted by the joint German-Australian research team provides important insights into the second half of the bio-geochemical gold cycle. Here primary gold metal is transformed by other bacteria into mobile, toxic gold compounds, which is transformed back into secondary metallic gold in the second half of the cycle. Once the entire cycle is understood, gold can also be produced from ores containing only a small percentage of gold without requiring toxic mercury bonds as was previously the case.

• Like 1

In a ring ?     Thats nuts !

The ref  has to be good at keeping his distance !

Every American "needs" to watch this, Rand rips both left and right a new ass hole over there reckless spending bill. :wub:

Edited by StormHealer

*WARNING*  Do not watch this unless you want to be compelled to eat!

This guy is so connected.  His cooking skills, outdoors over open flames... absolutely incredible!

I've learned so much and gained a couple pounds due to watching his channel.

Almazan Kitchen. 

• Like 2

Favorite videos of the moment

On UFOs

This is slow, and will be dull for anyone not into the topic, but I love listening to older people tell the accounts of their lives. :-) Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist at LOCKHEED MARTIN who speaks of first hand experience with Alien life forms and the UFO cover up at Area 51.

Best commercial ever: Herding Cats

Social Politics: feminist and award winning documentary maker, after eventually making a documentary called 'The Red Pill' about men's issues (which got her attacked rather than supported as she'd always been before), discusses how her existing belief systems about feminism (and assumption of male-patriarchy) interfered with her listening and interpreting, and some examples.