Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

This is "Bone Tomahawk", full movie.  A 2015 kind of B-movie-western-horror plot, with low production budget that makes it feel almost like a theatre production ... BUT the writing is delicious and the acting is top notch.  The whole thing is charming, down home slow paced country comedic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trunk said:

This is "Bone Tomahawk", full movie.  A 2015 kind of B-movie-western-horror plot, with low production budget that makes it feel almost like a theatre production ... BUT the writing is delicious and the acting is top notch.  The whole thing is charming, down home slow paced country comedic.

I just saw "Hateful 8" a week ago. Lots of fun and like all Quentin Taratino movies, bloody and brutal. 

Edited by WayofChi

amazing talent.  I see similar things at Burning Mans. 

My guess is since he's wearing black and there's a stiff black wire that 'floats' it.  He moves above, below and to the his left, but as far as I can see not to the right, or necessarily the back.  so a black (or transparent) wire would be hard to see and connects to the crystal at the angle that he doesn't check.  He over emphasizes the other directions to throw us off.  The small 'crystal' might not be glass and much lighter weight then we'd assume too.   ..maybe.

Yes, an interesting trick. He has many different activities that divert attention. Well I'll look for an answer further.

There are another video with him in better quality. It is longer (full show) and not so dynamic, but if you liked the previous video with this illusionist , then it will also be interesting to watch it.

• Like 1

Thank you cheya, Yueya and Pavel Karavaev for letting me know of this wonderful creature...

• Like 3

On 1/9/2018 at 0:03 PM, Starjumper said:

South American Jaguars are a lot more powerful that North American panther.

Wow !     Now there is a demo of feline strength !   

You know, just yesterday (after various jobs and activities around here ) I was thinking , living in rainforest environment is pretty full on at times ...... 

...    but this isnt a place where jaguars pull crocs out of rivers for dinner !    :blink:

21 hours ago, silent thunder said:

My only possible response to the horror that is 'grass bubble'...

Maybe I would project that on to the wall during summer   ( if I had a  house like that .... and a wall ... and a projector )

But  GF had a house , just about leaning over a river.  Its nice ... for a  while .... but then it gets constant .... and relentless , never silence.

Then there are those that come into my cabin during rain ;   " Ahhhh ... the sound of rain on a tin roof ! "

Right !     ( It can rain for a week and a half non stop here ;  that 'pleasant' sound makes  listening to music, watching tv making a phone call near impossible ! ... even comes through over headphones ) .

Edited by Nungali