Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Very naturally, my relationship with the preparation and consumption of food has altered on a very deep, subtle level to great benefit.

While watching the series Chef's Table on Netflix... episode 1 of season 3 floored me... it focuses on an incredible woman, Jeong Kwan... a Korean Buddhist Nun who grows, harvests and cooks the Temple's food with mindfulness and extreme skill.  Her whole, open and very free approach to her garden particularly struck me.

No links to Netflix episodes I could find, but here is a brief article and if you have Netflix... the episode is a few clicks away.

Highly recommend it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/16/t-magazine/jeong-kwan-the-philosopher-chef.html

• Like 2

On 4/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, Marblehead said:

How did you get so freaking smart?

On 4/11/2017 at 10:33 AM, silent thunder said:

Na...  You should come have lunch sometime, my friends and my gal will disabuse you of that notion with a plethora of stories of my potent dumb-fuckery. 

Your language gives you away, ST.  My schoolmates in remedial English class never wielded such vivid and colorful vocabulary.  Nor did we plop powerful words down at the end of our sentences for maximum impact -- and then walk away all innocent like.  Dumb-fuckery?  I don`t think so.  ;) 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

2:42 - 3:23 Hilarious!!! :lol: That definitely proves to me my impression that the average young people are getting dumber and dumber with every generation! Oh my god! The "average intelligent" of today obviously is equal to the "mentally retarded" of several generations ago!

Edited by Wells