Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

That was pretty bent ! :unsure: :o

You freak Zoom .... :D

( I always wondered what was in that pipe of his ? )

• Like 1

Here is a video of Rachel Star, an American woman who states that she is trying to become famous as the female Jack-Ass. She performs many stunts--some of them quite dangerous.

There was even an article about her in the Daily Mail a few months ago, interviewing her and discussing her stunts, so her popularity is growing.

In this video, she is trying to pluck chocolates from a mouse trap, but keeps getting injured.

this thing is awesome

Those were brought to Kuwait by Norway after the withdrawing Iraqis set fire to the wells there on their defeat.

Some Viking was watching his kid blow out candles on the cake and thought..."I know how to put out those well fires in Kuwait!"

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

Those were brought to Kuwait by Norway after the withdrawing Iraqis set fire to the wells there on their defeat.

Some Viking was watching his kid blow out candles on the cake and thought..."I know how to put out those well fires in Kuwait!"

Actually ... I am getting so old now I might need one of those for my next birthday cake :(

Not YT, but close enough.

http://www.tudou.com/albumplay/4W1-_CJjJwo/hq23f6x1mOs.html

能听懂普通话的可能会喜欢哦

The Chinese speakers might like this.

A 43-episode "epic legendary drama" from mainland China, called 铁梨花 Tie Li Hua.

I got hooked on it by accident when it first came out a few years ago, and am currently rewatching it because I love it.

Set during the civil war, it's a fictional account of a peasant girl taken as the 5th wife of a warlord, and follows the better part of her life. It is, of course (because most Chinese TV is), full of melodrama, over-acting, and a rather unlikely story. But what isn't these days? Western TV is chock-full of ridiculousness masquerading as great drama. It has an array of wonderful characters and an ambitious, intriguing plot. Suspension of disbelief is a must, I think (but then, if you want something real you can just go outside and roll in the mud. That's really real.)

Great interview with David Wolfe about organic food, soil, and toward the end of the interview gets deep into alchemy, ormus, synchronicity and the real reason we care about eating healthy - our ennobled human spirit. A lot of people in the raw/vegan community talk trash on David Wolfe for selling expensive health supplements, but they miss out on how passionate this guy is about really doing whatever it takes to unlock our full potential.

I've had the great privilege to train with some very powerful and dedicated chi masters, and it's always tragic to see that many of them eat crap. I often wonder how much deeper their realization would be if they ate like David Wolfe, and conversely, what David Wolfe would be like if he was a hardcore energy arts practitioner. It's kind of my mission to go as deep as I can into both of these fields. The combination is astounding. Every day I see a new reality from just giving a little more effort to upgrading the energy fields within me.

anyway, putting this video out there for people to chew on :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBpvsYmffQ

• Like 1