Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

I am now digging a hole for me to meditate in, maybe a thread later.

Dude... My 100 days. Not cool :(.

haha, be strong man. they are you but with different attributes. I've been doing 4 months now and it's the best for me. earth is my mother, the sky is my father and nature is my friend and ally.

now watching this series after reading abuot the earth mother kali, good symbolism for the cleansing heat of the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruh-45tUxGA&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SL

Edited by Desert Eagle

here are some of his talks we posted on our ustream site..

sifu christopher matsuo - taoist tea ceremony part 1

we have a few more but not sure if they are still up or not...

just finished a Sifu Matsuo interview with James Gilliland from March 2011

in which Sifu reports that he sleep 2 hrs a day and spends 22hrs meditating (24 if you could lucid dreams) in everything which he did, doing it in a meditative state

yikes

i highly recommend the interview, even tho i thought that James Gilliland should have let him talk more and talked a little less himself. Oh well. No point being needlessly critical i suppose.

i highly recommend the interview, even tho i thought that James Gilliland should have let him talk more and talked a little less himself. Oh well. No point being needlessly critical i suppose.

agreed. its great we got him on the show but I was definately interested in delving deeper into some of what he was talking about. ce la vie...

you should check out his empath training video. it was essential for me and some of the practices he shared in that video are core for me today. all his work is amazing....

agreed. its great we got him on the show but I was definately interested in delving deeper into some of what he was talking about. ce la vie...

you should check out his empath training video. it was essential for me and some of the practices he shared in that video are core for me today. all his work is amazing....

cool, watching some of it now, but not stuff on your channel, stuff from longmenpai channel

seems great! thanks for the recommendation

from christopher lee matsuo

"there are so many inquiries, calls, msgs, email from sincere individuals that need genuine help, tempering, guidance, etc in their chosen practice.

my answer....

No Matter What kind of cool things you learn.. after you eat it, assimilate and make it part of you. Really do the work. Be true to yourself... Your responsibility is loyalty to yourself and your heart foremost. Manifest mastery in the body. that is the point of manifesting. The body, this world. The place you wake up, the place you feel pain, the place you always come back to... this is the place or alter of manifesting. Knowing inside that you are a master is not enough. Do the work and wield it in this world. Actions speak louder. You will respect yourself the way that you wish.. In this way, you transform the body by engaging and avoiding nothing.

another story....

after mastering the reflection of the moon on the water and gaining rank and recognition,

after seeing the real moon and realizing that 'truth' resonates with the heart

what looked like, sounded like, and positioned as the moon, was not really the moon at all, but merely a reflection on every drop of water.

now, to decide.... abandon the reflection and accept the moon, with that , abandoning attachment to the rank and recognition brought on by the reflection

or

turn eyes away, go back to sleep and pretend you never saw it....

either way, its too late. your heart has already felt the truth and will never be the same..

after catharsis and bliss, chomp wisdom, carry skill

knowledge is not knowing, professing is not skill

wisdom and skill bring enlightenment

know what you want, make decisions and choices that is your vehicle. Temper the body, make skill.

know what you are going to do with it, prove to your heart that you can wield it.. and your heart will let you have it.

Mastery from the heart and mind to your hands wields mastery"

laoxie christopher lee matsuo