Sign in to follow this  
taooneusa

The Crystal Palace

Interesting Link. The mention of Excalibur is particulary interesting for me.

ZerosTao has suggested that I should watch that film.

"" If you watch John Boorman's Excalabur, 1981 you will see the wording around the grail legend to be a perfect description of the inner alchemy. The King and the Land are One--if one finds the Grail one recovers their soul by which the land and society are made healthy--"I didn't know how empty I was until I became full." And whom does the Grail serve? It serves the Universal King of Soul, but not the Wounded King of ego. One could call amrita the Elixir of Soul and the crystal palace in which it is formed is the sacred chalice itself.

""

added to the above quote I would suggest the shape of a grail as similar to things like an ark which relates to the shape arch like archway and archer (bow shaped) -"" The word Archer comes from the Indo-European root *arku"" and a more grand form of two bows -the Torus like the Holy Torah (scroll -a round shape) and Brahma the Bull "toro-toro!! The point of a bow is the arrow that meets its mark a particluar shape called vesica -Pisces the fish as Shiva did first appear in Africa to the Dogon.

nommoarchetype.jpg

Notice arch-etype and a particular curved shape of God

Button_HeartHome-1.jpgzj5hd3tfcla2anni5gntmph5pqvfrb.jpeg

HourglassNebulaEyeOfHeaven.jpg4500371_orig.jpg?229

Picture1.gif

"" "The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra...The Serpent Kings reigned over the earth. It was these Serpent Kings who founded the Mystery schools which later appeared as the Egyptian and Brahmin Mysteries... .The serpent was their symbol...They were the true Sons of Light, and from them have descended a long line of adepts and initiates." - Hall

"" The Serpents are also the origin of the famous King Arthur and Grail mythos- all allegories for the Great Working or Magnum Opus of the personal Godhead.

The Western Origins of the Witchcraft Tradition:

The origins of the Arya

-Arya like Aries "" Aries, The Ram is also called the Lamb. The Hebrew word is Taleh which means "The Lamb Sent Forth, as stated from some sources." The ancient Akkadians ...

new%20rams%20skull%20picture.jpg

Edited by taooneusa
  • Like 1

"" If you watch John Boorman's Excalabur, 1981 you will see the wording around the grail legend to be a perfect description of the inner alchemy. The King and the Land are One--if one finds the Grail one recovers their soul by which the land and society are made healthy--"I didn't know how empty I was until I became full." And whom does the Grail serve? It serves the Universal King of Soul, but not the Wounded King of ego. One could call amrita the Elixir of Soul and the crystal palace in which it is formed is the sacred chalice itself.

""

added to the above quote I would suggest the shape of a grail as similar to things like an ark which relates to the shape arch like archway and archer (bow shaped) -"" The word Archer comes from the Indo-European root *arku"" and a more grand form of two bows -the Torus like the Holy Torah (scroll -a round shape) and Brahma the Bull "toro-toro!! The point of a bow is the arrow that meets its mark a particluar shape called vesica -Pisces the fish as Shiva did first appear in Africa to the Dogon.

nommoarchetype.jpg

Picture1.gif

"" "The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra...The Serpent Kings reigned over the earth. It was these Serpent Kings who founded the Mystery schools which later appeared as the Egyptian and Brahmin Mysteries... .The serpent was their symbol...They were the true Sons of Light, and from them have descended a long line of adepts and initiates." - Hall

"" The Serpents are also the origin of the famous King Arthur and Grail mythos- all allegories for the Great Working or Magnum Opus of the personal Godhead.

The origins of the Arya

-Arya like Aries "" Aries, The Ram is also called the Lamb. The Hebrew word is Taleh which means "The Lamb Sent Forth, as stated from some sources." The ancient Akkadians ...

new%20rams%20skull%20picture.jpg

God is Literally Hidden

""

nommoarchetype.jpg

Picture1.gif

The origins of the Arya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKzIivdXnIw&feature=related

we are in the 12th house

2D images beg to be spun in five part showing the fullest potential

We are always One of five part

vesica-piscis.gif

Edited by taooneusa

Sign in to follow this