Ohm-Nei

September 23 - September 30 2011

I am to believe that some terrible things are to happen.

I had a vision of California being damaged on the 23rd, somewhere along the coast.

Although there was no disaster, there was an abnormal swarm of squid. This doesn't prove that I'm onto anything, nor do I hope that I am. - But if I am, and my beliefs hold true - this week will be a very difficult week for many many people.

I offer you this information to prepare yourself in whatever way you feel necessary - I am terribly sorry if I have offended anyone or displayed myself as anything more than a compassionate human being.

Please be careful.

Well, considering that something terrible happens every day I would say the odds are good that you are right.

So should we run off and hide or just continue living our life the best way we know how?

• Like 1

There's supposed to be a big earthquake on the 27th. Honestly though I agree with Sinfest, except im not in Canada, I'm just immortal :P

-Astral

I have a Damascus steel viking sword that's very curious about your immortality. :P:lol:

On a more serious note, where'd you hear about the 27th? Can ya provide a link?

I have a Damascus steel viking sword that's very curious about your immortality. :P:lol:

On a more serious note, where'd you hear about the 27th? Can ya provide a link?

But of course my son, and you tell your Damascus Steel Viking Sword that I'll take it around the world to meet a bunch of "masters" for an ALL TIME LOW PRICE of 15,000 euros. Who am I? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "gay kid's her bestie" ;):lol:

But on that serious note, here's you link:

http://chaukeedaar.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/is-comet-elenin-a-brown-dwarf-extinguishing-earth-in-october-2011/

-Astral

P.S. I don't necessary believe it to true, but if the predictions on the chart prove to be right then they may be on to something.

Edited by Astral_Anima

But of course my son, and you tell your Damascus Steel Viking Sword that I'll take it around the world to meet a bunch of "masters" for an ALL TIME LOW PRICE of 15,000 euros. Who am I? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "gay kid's her bestie" ;):lol:

But on that serious note, here's you link:

http://chaukeedaar.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/is-comet-elenin-a-brown-dwarf-extinguishing-earth-in-october-2011/

-Astral

P.S. I don't necessary believe it to true, but if the predictions on the chart prove to be right then they may be on to something.

No need for travel, Mr. Sword's edge is sharp no matter where on the globe it is! :P Although you lost me with the hint...there's only one name I can think of that comes close, and it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'll PM you my guess. :P

*serious face* Ah, so it's related to Elenin. Interesting, I wasn't aware there were previous correlations with the comet and earthquakes. I won't hold my breath for it, but it'll be interesting to see how the prediction pans out.

I had a vision of California being damaged on the 23rd, somewhere along the coast.

Although there was no disaster, there was an abnormal swarm of squid. This doesn't prove that I'm onto anything, nor do I hope that I am. - But if I am, and my beliefs hold true - this week will be a very difficult week for many many people.

I offer you this information to prepare yourself in whatever way you feel necessary - I am terribly sorry if I have offended anyone or displayed myself as anything more than a compassionate human being.

Please be careful.

Lots of giant Humboldt squid were actually washing up on OC beach yesterday. These swarms were actually great for fishermen, though! :D

Anyhow, this morning, I got:

A headless Delilah dancing her dakini dance as blood from her neck spurted out everywhere..

My speculative interpration:

Mythologically, Samson was a heroic defender of Jews against Philistines, gifted with superhuman strength from Yahweh due to his Nazirite vows. So, the Philistines bribed his lover, Delilah, to find the secret of his power (his long hair) and have it removed, which she did. Rendered powerless (until his hair regrew), Samson was then blinded and imprisoned to do hard time in Gaza.

In modern terms, "Uncle Sam"son defends Israel against the Philistines (Palestinians). "Uncle Samson" (neocons?) are a NAZI-right who derive their powers from NAZI-rites (taking blood oaths & performing ritual sacrifices? :lol:). However, might have they been weakened by some "Delilah" figure/group/movement and get "blinded & embroiled" in Gaza as a result, now?

harlot.jpg

And if so, will "Delilah" get "beheaded" for this, creating a big, bloody mess as her "body" of supporters continue to "dance?"

Edited by vortex

Anyhow, this morning, I got:

A headless Delilah dancing her dakini dance as blood from her neck spurted out everywhere..

:blink: That's interesting imagery...could you explain what you mean by "got"? As in, the origins of the imagery?

And...if only that kind of hair color occurred naturally...

And...if only that kind of hair color occurred naturally...

So you like green hair and find dying it all the time tedious, right?

But if that hair color occured naturally, wouldn't that profoundly influence a lot of things, like ideas about colors? Do you think you would still like it so much?

Edited by Hardyg

So you like green hair and find dying it all the time tedious, right?

But if that hair color occured naturally, wouldn't that profoundly influence a lot of things, like ideas about colors? Do you think you would ill like it so much?

I like certain shades of green hair on attractive women. I never dye my hair. :D

If that hair color occurred naturally it might influence my liking of it, as well as the number of people accidentally decapitated in landscaping accidents. Impossible to know for sure. :)

as well as the number of people accidentally decapitated in landscaping accidents.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The love of your life ... you could never meet her because as a child she was killed by a lawnmower. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The love of your life ... you could never meet her because as a child she was killed by a lawnmower. :lol:

A truly sad yet somehow epic tale. :lol:

I like certain shades of green hair on attractive women. I never dye my hair. :D

I often wonder if what is green to me might not appear to be yellow to you. How do we know green is green to everybody? Maybe it's red to some. Mind boggling, if you ask me.

I often wonder if what is green to me might not appear to be yellow to you. How do we know green is green to everybody? Maybe it's red to some. Mind boggling, if you ask me.

Haha, I used to wonder this too. Like what if what we both call whatever color the sky is "blue" but what we actually see is diff but we call it the same thing? Like I see dirt, it's a certain color and i'm taught to call it "brown" and you're taught to call it brown but we actually see what we both call "brown" differently. Fun things to ponder. I used to read stories of yogis and occultists who could project their consciousness into another object or person and experience life through it's perspective. That sounds fun (potentially) :P

-Astral

Yup, I've wondered this before too!

Unless you can do what Astral suggested (and know with certainty that what you're experiencing is a true representation of the other's perspective), it's something that will always be a mystery.

But I think the fact that we can all sit around and point to the same wavelength of light and say "red" has something to be said for it as well. Our individual perception of that wavelength may differ, but our ability to identify the wavelength is the same. :)

:blink: That's interesting imagery...could you explain what you mean by "got"? As in, the origins of the imagery?
Just random thoughts after reading the OP.. Might mean something, might be more for entertainment purposes, lol... :lol:

Anyhow, I think green hair would be pretty hawt too!

green-hair.jpg

green-coontail.jpg

Uno

Dos

Tres

Cuatro

Cinco

And check out this site, lol! Woaa!! :lol:

Wow, those are some really pretty shades of green!

Looks awesome, but I wonder what it does to their poor follicles =\

I think so Mr MH:-)

What it was exactly and it's consequences, hum, can't share but I do believe I reached a turning point in path/practice. It's as if i had been horsing around on the wrong one (path) for far too long.

For the world, many significant things. Just don't expect them all to be reported:-)

But I think the fact that we can all sit around and point to the same wavelength of light and say "red" has something to be said for it as well. Our individual perception of that wavelength may differ, but our ability to identify the wavelength is the same. :)

Exactly. I sometimes wonder whether people asking that question are aware of this, because logically it is obvious.

Here's a thesis about the individual perception of a color though: Maybe the question of how different people perceive the same color is not applicable. Maybe there can never be an objective expression, because all perception is just an internal illusion.

Hey Hardyg!

This stuff (objectivity, facts, logic & perception) is both something of a favourite topic of mine as well as an area of weakness for me. I'm a bit of an idiot in that i chase after my weaknesses:-)

The way we label subjective perception is IMO/IME very important. I think the term "illusion" implies there's some kind of "real" perception somewhere. I think the admission that there might not be is a first step in mutual understanding (and appreciation?)

I'm also curious as to whether these wavelengths are also subjective perceptions in some way. I know we've accepted them (the waves) as truth but i can't recall what means of measurement was used to get to this understanding. Is the act of measuring itself an act of subjective perception? And i wonder if there are also other or deeper truths about waves that we can get to.

Apech said a neat thing about every scientific theory being inherently wrong but i don't know if waves count as a theory or not. I need to go brush up my categories.