Immortal4life

History Channel- Underwater Worlds

When posting 45 minutes of video, it's always a good idea to give a brief summary. Otherwise it looks like the poster didn't even care to watch it before posting it.

Should I just embed-post all videos on youtube that I find interesting? ^_^

Well, if you do I will likely just ignore them too.

I4L, My advice is to try to be mindful of sensationalization and avoid getting caught up in half-truths portrayed with extra glittery and chrome chassis.

As for the Ancient Alien theories sprouting up lately, i laugh.

"MY" theory goes like this:

"WE" ARE the "ancient aliens". Our pre-geologically-historic ancestors went exodus, came back to "seed" us back in when the surface cooled, and took off again. We played a little backwards game of all-tech to no tech, and now we're rapidly returning to the technology we once knew.

all the evidence of ancient astronauts isnt E.T., but our own ancestrial doings. We'd have probably had tremendously amazing technologies that we had forgotten how to use responsibly when seeded back into earth and wound up fearing and denouncing them by all but the proficiently elite and ignorant... whom wound up annahilating each other... and many innocents, leaving recordable history to the geological evidence that remained of it all. Sooner or later they will inadvertantly lend accidental subtle hints, like unexplainable anomolies, that poke tiny holes in their theory which, if studied close enough, would reveal explinations of how WE could be the responsible party.

When there is a technological advancement so great as to build and maintain floating cities, and weapons powerful enough to render these great cities to less than atomic dust, there is no telling "who" it might have been!

Genetics would jsut as well permit 6 armed, 5000 year old, blue skinned deities/emperors/kings/lords/mayers :lol:

Eeehhh.... Ah anyways, yeah, fun stuff to watch :lol:

all the evidence of ancient astronauts isnt E.T., but our own ancestrial doings. We'd have probably had tremendously amazing technologies that we had forgotten how to use responsibly when seeded back into earth and wound up fearing and denouncing them by all but the proficiently elite and ignorant...

When there is a technological advancement so great as to build and maintain floating cities, and weapons powerful enough to render these great cities to less than atomic dust, there is no telling "who" it might have been!

Reading the Battletech novels a few years ago made me aware of how technological advancement can go backwards. I guess warfare can - through its effects on society - lead to a decay of even warfare technology. After all, the unterlying mentality is destruction and de-evolvement.

When posting 45 minutes of video, it's always a good idea to give a brief summary. Otherwise it looks like the poster didn't even care to watch it before posting it.

I did give an explanation of what is on the video. Plus, sometimes you just have to click to really find out.

You can do whatever you want.

Well, if you do I will likely just ignore them too.

You've watched so many videos that I have posted. You even watched Rap videos I posted and you claim you don't like Rap. :lol:

You've watched so many videos that I have posted. You even watched Rap videos I posted and you claim you don't like Rap. :lol:

Yeah, but there is a difference. If I don't know what it is I will check it out. If I don't care for it I will stop immediately.

I know what those videos are about. I have spot watched a few of the programs in that entire series. No interest there for me so I didn't even bother to look.

Surprise me with a really good Tai Chi Sword demonstration and I might watch it three or four times. (Especially if you can find a good Two Sword Tai Chi demonstration.)

Quite often your comments indicate that once you started watching you indeed did watch until the end, like this thread for example-

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19425-space-bound/page__p__273887__fromsearch__1entry273887

Yep. There are time when I have enough interest to follow something all the way through. Othertimes just the first few seconds is enough for me.

Hehehe. I have no fixed responses. If something doesn't inspire me it is outta' my life.