Gerard

DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Excellent book that discusses the research of Dr Rick Strassman with DMT (a naturally occurring substance in the pineal gland) in order to chemically trigger higher states of consciousness of the participants in his research.

I am not promoting the use of any psychedelics but in some instances (people with very badly damaged internal organs/bad karma) their use could help them to reconsider their lives, adopt a healthier lifestyle and possibly promote their spiritual awakening.

Book link:

http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-Revolutionary-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0892819278

Documentary link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQEqM3Ixa44

Regards.

• Like 1

Excellent book that discusses the research of Dr Rick Strassman with DMT (a naturally occurring substance in the pineal gland) in order to chemically trigger higher states of consciousness of the participants in his research.

Regards.

DMT is found in every living plant, animal, and human. I have heard, if there is a molecule that seperates what is living from what is not living, it is DMT. so if something has biological consciousness, there is DMT.

so that is interesting, and also interesting is that in its raw form it is the most potent hallucinogen known to humankind. Having read that book, i will add that dr strassman's experiments are the only study of DMT that was allowed before the gvmt scheduled it class 1 (no medical benefits hahaha!) and cut off study. So very interesting is that everyone who was given a dose of DMT had the same experience, of their spirit going to a dimension of fast moving cosmic elf like beings who spoke in light and could help and heal and communicate knowledge to them.

Its a great book, really unique.

Yes a unique book...which fully corroborates the information passed on to Yogananda by Sri Yukteshwar (chapter 43 of Autobiography of a Yogi) when he materialised himself in this physical plane.

You can read the pdf version of that book in the following link:

http://www.kriyayoga.com/love_blog/post.php/664

Another excellent spiritual book but hard to believe (and fathom) unless you have attained a very high spiritual level.

Yes a unique book...which fully corroborates the information passed on to Yogananda by Sri Yukteshwar (chapter 43 of Autobiography of a Yogi) when he materialised himself in this physical plane.

You can read the pdf version of that book in the following link:

http://www.kriyayoga.com/love_blog/post.php/664

Another excellent spiritual book but hard to believe (and fathom) unless you have attained a very high spiritual level.

Cool stuff. Its also free on kindle ^_^

http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-of-a-Yogi-ebook/dp/B002RKR1BC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1317055325&sr=8-3

DMT is the hormone in our brain that is responsible for dream sleep. It is secreted by the pineal gland and explains the Amrita phenomenon in kundalini active individuals. Amrita is known as a psychedelic substance naturally produced by the human body after the kundalini that allows the mind to precieve mystical aspects of consciousness.

I am currently only taking advantage of my naturally produced dmt. I am practicing dream yoga and meditating. It really gives you a feel for what your made of. It binds with the 5htp receptor like serotonin, Lysergic acid compounds, and psilosybin

Dmt is the primary psychedelic substance present in Ayahuasca brews, used by amazonian shamans. Reports of ayahuasca ingestion by experienced users produces more psychedelic effects than more commonly used hallucinogens (acid, mushrooms ect). Ayahuasca vine also contains harmala alkaloids that act as psychedelic maoi-inhibitors. This allows for Dmt to be active by oral dose. Ayahuasca can allow you to experience Dmt for 6+ hours. This is an advantage as normal methods of ingestion usually last only 10-20 min.

Anything is possible.

Say hi to the elves for me.

Edited by phore
  • Like 2

I've read that some people interpret the experience slightly differently, but it is almost always the same basic structure.

The freaky thing to me is, some people call them elves, some people think they are more like aliens. Like the gray bug-eyed dudes. I think one lady in the study felt like she was taken to a spaceship where there were two alien doctors performing some sort of operation and then they noticed that she arrived and were not pleased to see her. Kind of weird that some of the entities get excited when a human visits and some do not seem so excited.

By the way, I wouldn't recommend taking ANY psychedelics without the assistance of a shaman or guide of some sort. Very much like internal martial arts, fooling around in hyperspace is reported to (occasionally) have some unpleasant side effects.

• Like 2