73543_1494798777

I am possessed

For real, it seems like im possessed by a nasty negative energy entity. What do i mean? I give off this super negative vibe that most people feel and makes them fear me and want to get away. Feels evil. I feel that vibe emanating from me deep down. It seems mostly contained in my head.. I feel a murky dark energy right in my head and it seeps out my eyes and can infect other people. When its flowing out my eyes I dont blink and am unaffected by blowing air (IRON EYES!) Ive been able to isolate it to the very front of my head or the region where the head meets the spine.. At those times ive had extreme clarity and saw the entity for what it was. I saw how it controls my thoughts and actions and how that is not ME! Unfortunately isolating it like that feels like holding your breath.. I cant maintain it for long and it seeps back in.

What the hell can I do!? I will probably figure out how to deal with it eventually, but if anyones had something similar Id appreciate some comments.

Can you transmute negativity when it IS you?

I dont recommend being possessed. Not very fun.

Look ill help you out man. The spot your talking about is an anchoring spot for evil entites to attach to you.

Listen to these videos in the order that i post them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUQw8b38eg&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5-AJJSyTc&feature=related

There are more prayers ill post. Just watch these in the order that i gave.

Edited by templetao

For real, it seems like im possessed by a nasty negative energy entity. What do i mean? I give off this super negative vibe that most people feel and makes them fear me and want to get away. Feels evil. I feel that vibe emanating from me deep down. It seems mostly contained in my head.. I feel a murky dark energy right in my head and it seeps out my eyes and can infect other people. When its flowing out my eyes I dont blink and am unaffected by blowing air (IRON EYES!) Ive been able to isolate it to the very front of my head or the region where the head meets the spine.. At those times ive had extreme clarity and saw the entity for what it was. I saw how it controls my thoughts and actions and how that is not ME! Unfortunately isolating it like that feels like holding your breath.. I cant maintain it for long and it seeps back in.

What the hell can I do!? I will probably figure out how to deal with it eventually, but if anyones had something similar Id appreciate some comments.

Focus on positive believes. Train your awareness to remain very aware and alert during the day of your reality. You don't have to look inside only. Everything outside of you is basicly a projection. So inside and outside is the same. You might say that when you look inside, you are actually projecting aswell, so it is outside... There is no outside or inside in reality, but thats another story.

So if you see bad things outside or on a mirror, it is basicly caused by you. Change the believe by focusing on more positive thoughts. Create more positive thoughts all time. especially if you catch yourself creating a topic like that. Cause when you write, it becomes evident what you think. You mind cannot forget because its written all over the screen.

You just have to say "I'm not negative, I'm positive" "I bring a positive vibe for people"

At first your mind will go like "Hell no! Look I got proof! You're bad this and that bla bla! This is proof!" Then you will believe your mind raging its thought and you will give up. Then this reality will remain, and you will think "yeah, my mind was right all along..."

This is insanity. Your eyes will open to this insanity when you consider the following: The truth is not "you believe what you see" the truth is "YOU SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE"

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

i think most people are possessed by degree. there is a lot of negative energy floating around my friend.

pray to whoever you feel kinship with. i believe there is a primordial creative force that is not "god" but is god. so i have been possessed and in the head too and turning the matter over to the great spirit was the only thing that really was effective in the end. pray that this entity be removed, and keep praying. maybe you were cursed with a possession in order to get you in touch with the creator. thats just a hunch, pure speculation, nobody can say for sure those sorts of things.

i pray for you, and i get this answer "he has to do it himself" so thats why i say that.

best wishes to you, with sincerity you will overcome this matter. do not fear, those entities feed on fear. be fearless in the light of the deities and protectors, and especially the creator.

bless you to release this thing into the hands of the divine, that it take it away from you

• Like 2

Something like this would be hard for others who don't know you well and who can't interact with you in person to assess. You have previously mentioned feeling pressure from energy in your head or something like that. What all have you been practicing exactly? Explaining this could well be of help.

Here is my initial impression for what it is worth. What you are experiencing may posssibly be due to the effect of energy imbalances affecting your mind or your thinking. You wouldn't necessarily be able to recognize this for what it is if this is the situation. You can try sitting and relaxing completely while holding the palms of your hands over top of each other and facing inward over your navel area. Breath deep and relaxed and slowly through the nose and imagine any excess energy in your body gently finding its way back to your center area where it will be safely stored. You can also imagine that you are drifting in a small boat on a large calm and peaceful lake on a peaceful lazy day with your body feeling very calm and peaceful while you hold your palms over your center area. In these sorts of situations, using imagination in this way can help return excess energy to your center and could help balance things out if you are experiencing the effect of internal energy imabalance. Stopping any other meditation or qigong or other related practices in the mean time is probably a very good idea as well.

Edited by oat1239

I have 30 years of exorcism experience. So, take that for what it's worth to you.

This is what I know works...

Go to whatever spiritual practitioner you trust: priest, shaman, taoist, hindu, buddhist, whatever and get an exorcism immediately. If you don't have a spiritual advisor, then find one you respect that has a tradition of exorcism and follow their advice. Then immediately go to a psychiatrist or psychologist and follow the continued recommendations of both your spiritual advisor, priest whatever and your counselor...

The exorcism ritual is important for your subconscious and if there is in fact an outside entity, then it needs to be addressed. The psychological counseling is equally if not more important because an entity cannot attach itself to you without some participation on your part. Since it is probably on a very deep level beneath your consciousness, then you will need prolonged help uncovering and addressing the underlying root issues.

Alot of people will respond here giving you prayers or visualizations or meditations etc... While they may be very effective tools. IME, at best you will only be covering up the real issues.

If you are serious about this issue and it is in fact real. It is going to take prolonged and consistent attention otherwise, you will only cover it up for a short while and if you do not address the underlying issues, the problem will return. I guarantee that...

Get an exorcism, get a counselor and stick with them especially the counselor...

• Like 4

I "got" an image of a "dark rainbow" in your brain and you having a "Medusa complex."

My interpretation follows:

The "dark rainbow arch" may represent your fornix.

Fornix.gif

"Fornix" is Latin for arch and is also found in the deepest part of the vagina. It is the root word for fornication, because prostitution used to be advertised under arches.

McDonalds%20Over%2099%20Billion%20Served.jpg

Medusa symbolizes extreme wrath (with a deadly "evil eye" gaze) due to being unjustly punished for fornication (getting raped by Poseidon) out of jealousy (by Athena)!

Sooo...perhaps you are unjustly punishing yourself for fornication on some level, here?

It may then be that your gaze is not "evil," but anger at some perceived miscarriage of justice?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1