cmpunk50

Do you use precious gems for meditation or opening chakras?

Does anyone use any type of gemstones for meditation or anything else? For example, lapis lazuli is suppose to bring enlightment. I also read that hematite helps to ground a person.

if I hear some one say that chakras open one more time I will rip their mouth in half ^_^

what else were you saying? gems? yeah, I'll buy some

No, things are not that simple

• Like 1

if I hear some one say that chakras open one more time I will rip their mouth in half ^_^

what else were you saying? gems? yeah, I'll buy some

No, things are not that simple

What's the problem with saying a chakra opens? or activates? You think there is some ultimate and absolute objective reality to these subjective experiences?

Edited by Informer

What's the problem with saying a chakra opens? or activates? You think there is some ultimate and absolute objective reality to these subjective experiences?

How do I say this... wheals... spin... don't open

How do I say this... wheals... spin... don't open

Ah, so one interpretation is wrong and another is right? How do you "know" it is spinning?

How do you "know" it is even the chakra that is spinning, instead of utilizing the centers, or Dan Tiens?

I'm not saying one way or the other, because I don't see how it matters and I don't know for sure.

Edited by Informer

I would love to write another giant article about gears colors and spectrums but for now let's say that's the original translation

I personally choose to see it as a vortex of sorts, but not to say that is what it is. It could be vibration of strings, or a wheel, or even chemical reactions for all I know.

What I do know is that there are experiences of these points, and to try to say it is absolutely anything that the mind could say it is, is not really what it is. Because mind is after the fact.

I have no idea how they look like but I can guess the color and feel the movement

Don't mean to hijack the thread but since I can't find a right picture in google or a thread detailing this or a light bearer, let's play a game.

Which direction each chakra spins? Hint:

inner_organs.gif

Very fun and easy way to find a fraud but they can figure this out, too

So I just bite at everyone who goes just a little off

Depends, from this perspective or that? My clockwise would be your counter-clockwise.

What way do you think the heart-center spins or the solar-plexus? I feel Love and Fire. Love expands outwards and fire concentrates. You think your ideologies can prove me to be a fraud? A fraud of what might I ask?

Edited by Informer

Depends, from this perspective or that? My clockwise would be your counter-clockwise.

What way do you think the heart-center spins or the solar-plexus? I feel Love and Fire. Love expands outwards and fire concentrates. You think your ideologies can prove me to be a fraud? A fraud of what might I ask?

When you finally solve it, you can tell from whose perspective they spin from

And I'm not pointing fingers at who's a fraud or not, it's just a defense mechanism I have to figure out who knows what he's talking about and who is trying to sell me a cheap book

You're free to use it yourself

I'll check tomorrow for answers

Sinfest, by your ideology, anyone who ever claimed that you can open a third eye would be a heretic or fraud.

The same thing you ask can be answered by comparing it to galaxy's. Are all of the galaxies rotating in the same direction? No they are not, It depends on the vantage point you are looking from and because of the vastness of the universe, the rotation direction is irrelevant.

When you finally solve it, you can tell from whose perspective they spin from

And I'm not pointing fingers at who's a fraud or not, it's just a defense mechanism I have to figure out who knows what he's talking about and who is trying to sell me a cheap book

You're free to use it yourself

I'll check tomorrow for answers

Save yourself the trouble, I don't have anything to sell you. Nor do I seek your approval.

• Like 1

Yeah, I use gems all the time.

I worship them, revere them, take refuge in them.

Take them with me during the day.

And no one can part me from it when I am alive.

You cant buy it either.

The Triple Gems

Sincerity in Heart, Mind and Body.

Edited by XieJia

Does anyone use any type of gemstones for meditation or anything else? For example, lapis lazuli is suppose to bring enlightment. I also read that hematite helps to ground a person.

yeah i use gemstones for meditation. i carry them in a pouch around my neck too.

i put stones on my girlfriends back and then give her a deep accupressure rub on her feet and she says its like nothing else, they really stimulate the flow of energy

what were you wondering specifically?

:blink: chakras don't spin. They're sex organs, well, at least the second, fourth and sixth ones are, maybe the seventh too, if you have a very open definition of "sex".

They don't spin, they throb. :lol: That's like saying a man's testicles spin.

Maybe if you're getting all creative with the kama sutra. :lol:

being that i work with the chakras i will throw my 2 cents in

they spin, actually yes they do. they also breathe and circulate light and other subtle energies. they can be said to be closed in some cases and to open in the event of their activation.

and if witch has her way with you they might throb :D

thats all i know

:blink: okay, clearly I'm doing it wrong. None of mine have ever shown the slightest inclination to spin. My fourth throbs and ejaculates, my sixth throbs and grips, and my seventh, hmmm, like a very peaceful overflow of sticky syrup dripping down my head with a funny smell like pot roast.

eh, not pot roast, hard to describe. But definitely a kitchen smell.

Let's see, and the third one is like a baby, carrying a baby in your belly, a nurturing, circular, in thing (but not spinning). Not a sex organ, but very animal, very body centered like a, well, like a baby in your belly.

And the fifth is like a singing bird. No, it's like a musical. It's very outward. It's as outward as the third chakra is inward.

Let's see if I can find the right musical.

Edited by witch

KEY - sanskrit "translation" - location - frequency - positive and negative aspects of consciousness - ruling planet - drive - spin ** (see bottom of post)

muladhara "root" - perineum - red - survival, grounding, stability, security, trust, fear, aversion - saturn - to be, to have - 8 times counterclockwise, 5 times clockwise

svadhisthana "sweetness of one's own abode" - navel - orange - desire, eros, pleasure, guilt, obsession - jupiter - to feel, to want - 13 times counterclockwise, 8 clockwise

manipura "lustrous jewel" - solar plexus - yellow - willpower, intent, vitality, purpose, shame, anger, poor self-esteem - mars - to act, to do - 21 times counterclockwise, 13 clockwise

anahata "unstruck melody" - heart - green - emotional intelligence, compassion, love, acceptance, grief, sadness, loneliness - venus - to love, to be loved - 34 times counterclockwise, 21 clockwise

visshudha "purification" - throat - blue - communication, listening, creativity, resonance, hypocrisy, dishonesty - mercury - to hear, to be heard - 55 times counterclockwise, 34 clockwise

ajna "perception" - pineal - indigo - perception, intuition, imagination, illusions, delusions, confusion - moon - to witness, to see - 89 times counterclockwise, 55 clockwise

sahasrara "thousandfold" - crown of head - violet - awareness, consciousness, gnosis, wisdom, attachments - sun - to know - 144 times counterclockwise, 89 times clockwise

there seems to be a chakra above the head (233x ccw, 144x cw) associated with the higher self and silvery-pink and one above that, 2 feet above the head associated with the cosmos, the pure white light "shared cosmic chakra" (377x ccw, 233x cw) that is part of us and also part of the cosmic spirit. there seem also to be chakras between the knees (5x ccw, 3x cw) and ankles (3x ccw, 2x cw), in deepening shades of brownish red, associated primarily with balance, and movement. there is one below the feet (2x ccw, 1x cw) associated with rootedness and the instinct body, and one below that, 2 feet below the bottoms of the feet, the brown light "shared planetary chakra" (1x ccw, 1x cw) which we share with the earth and which links us into the gaian intelligence.

**(each chakra is a counter-rotating field of light, that is to say, it spins both counterclockwise and clockwise on the axis of the taiji pole. i include this information because i have found that it helps one "get in touch" with each chakra. it is of egyptian horus priesthood origin. i have also found it very helpful to realize that each chakra spins in phi-ratio harmony with the one above and below it. the speeds of the spins are relative and may differ exactly from person to person, but in theory remain a function of phi ratio fractality.)

thats some chakra nonsense i posted in anther thread

i dont think youre doing it wrong, but the egyptians were really clear that the chakras spin in both directions simulateneously. i think that visualizing the chakras as whirling vortices is good for clearing them and letting them breathe. it also works well to visualize them in a relationship with the one above and below it as far as those spins go. that opens the whole taiji pole as a circuit.

i dont think youre doing it wrong btw, but if you try to tap into your chakras as having an axis on the taiji pole and spinning, it might do good things for your chakras... try it and tell us!

Hmm... I'll try. Seems weird, but I know I don't know much.

This is a good fifth chakra musical:

but this is the best fifth chakra video

Edited by witch
  • Like 3

um yeah i dont want to how to put this um i dont want to say something that will make sinfest go away from here. cause i believe that they will greatly benifit from here. But um in the chakras spinning vs opening thing they are quoting bob kim aka wan qi.

From my shamanic work I learned that if you want to work with stones you should purify them first especially if someone else has used them or touched them otherwise you can get some of their intent mixed up with your own. For example I learned how to use a stone as an anger stone and was told that if someone else touched it they could get put in a bad mood or at worst get ill, so if you get an ancient stone used for ceremonies who knows what it contains.

To purify I was told you need to bury them in the ground for a few days then put them in the moonlight for a night, there are other ways using salt too.